Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summernights

VIP Member
Sending love and support to any of you Susans and Wilmas who have struggled with pregnancy loss or infertility issues and may be triggered by this ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Lalla

VIP Member
It does puzzle me why so many people tie themselves in knots on this thread to defend her. I regularly post on/ read a few other threads on here and this is the only one where this seems to happen, where her every action is excused as being not that bad, or excusable because she loves her kids 🤷

She abandons her cat, doesn't take care of the hygiene of the kids she has got (let alone her own), does a load of shit crafts which need to be chucked in the bin, has bought a house basically for the gram which doesn't have enough rooms for the kids she already has let alone the new pickle...plus all the nonsense manipulation of her sheep with the loving you to the moon and back bollocks

and yet people still rush to her defence. Utterly baffles me. I don't think she's any better or worse than Hinch; both try to portray some kind of fairytale lifestyle - Sopha's is a monochrome fantasy where everything is always tidy and perfect; Stacey's, because she's too lazy and grubby for that, is built on things happening by chance and literally overnight, all framed around a happy ever after...like oh we've found a perfect house called Pickle Cottage (it wasn't, nor was it perfect for their family), and we're moving in 2 days (because of course that's how house purchases work...); we tried for a baby for ages and thought it wouldn't happen (why? She's 31 and has 3 kids already. Not like she's 41 and childless) and then I felt ill and surprise I'm having a baby.

Master manipulators, both of them. Probably why their fremenyship is still going.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

julia3108

"trying for a really long time"... Your child is 2?! Speaking as someone going through infertility and IVF, even if you started trying the day he was born that isn't a really long time

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 69

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
For people who have also experienced miscarriage and loss- pregnancy announcements can really really trigger people :(
I’m sorry but does this mean people can’t post their own pregnancy announcement?

That’s ridiculous! I’ve had a miscarriage and it’s my pain, my story and if I’m triggered by something that’s on my feelings, it’s not everyone else’s responsibility to be not enjoy their happiness just because I’ve been through what I’ve been through.

My uncles house burnt down a few years ago, does that mean nobody else gets to talk about their house??

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
We will need a new thread soon so I’ll start with suggesting

Stacey Solomon #30 She’s up the duff and she never washes her muff

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

Asparagus123

VIP Member
If anyone is struggling without Staceys posts

I love you all to the moon and back

Don’t forget you are enough

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Harsh- I’m just saying these things trigger feelings in people- your lucky if you don’t understand that
I do feel that, I’ve had 4 miscarriages back to back, but I wouldn’t expect celebrities to trigger warning their happy announcements is all because pregnant people are all around us.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

sarja81

VIP Member
Errrr that’s no just pregnant scan 🤷‍♀️
I’m assuming due to her losses she wanted to make totally sure before she told the boys and the world.

I lost at 16 weeks and then at 18 weeks which was devastating made worse thst I’d told everyone already thinking 12 weeks was safe! 😓

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Fifah1907

VIP Member
She’s annoying af but no one deserves one miscarriage, or multiple. Fingers crossed all is well from now on 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 59

RedPotter

Also I'm waiting for hinch to suddenly appear once the announcements been made to say I'm so glad we can finally talk about it... Always got to show they know things first!!

• Haha
Reactions: 58

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
By god there isn’t half some sad bastards on that post 😂😭🙈 “I screamed and cried down the phone to my best friend” 🤣🤣🤣🙈 oh ffs get a life 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 56

DangFlabbitMiley

She’s saying that she felt off for a while but was reluctant to go for a scan before yesterday because of the losses already suffered, she isn’t saying they only found out yesterday, not hard to understand 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Jessie98

VIP Member
I think boys in general can get excited around water balloons and forget themselves and do things without realising they are doing it. He normally is excellent with Rex in fairness. I don't think he noticed what he did. He was more focused on getting his brother back. I do see it when all the cousins get together here we do have to remind the older ones to watch out for the younger ones when they start water fights. Zach honestly comes across as a nice lad otherwise

• Heart
Reactions: 55

SweetPotato

Chatty Member
Oh the video of Rex in that cabinet thing, would be so painful if it slammed shut on him, or trapped his fingers or toes. 😩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 54