Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Llgb2012

This is why I stopped commenting after my last post where I said I think there is something wrong with her, it didn’t feel right to keep commenting when she was clearly not right and I guess the miscarriages are why. I don’t think she has said she only found out yesterday she said she has felt ill recently and didn’t dare to think - I took that as thinking she might be miscarrying again - so they were relieved to see a heartbeat and I guess that’s why she now feels ok to share the news, I think she has waited much longer to say this time as on the scan the baby looks quite big I wonder if it was 20 weeks - if she has suffered multiple miscarriages I understand them waiting so long

Reactions: 53

Pugslife

I feel awful for them having loses, I know how hard it is and no one deserves that...

But I wish she wouldn't try to he relatable to people struggling with infertility by saying she tried for ages when that's just not true... Two years is not along time to try for...

And also this isn't a comment on SS just in society in general... But her and Joe now have five kids and are being congratulated and praised but yet if someone working class had five kids they are called a chav 😬lol I know it's not relevant to this but it bothers me and I'm in a bad mood 😊

• Wow
Reactions: 52

GinFan7

Those glass pebbles on the tray... I am having flashbacks to the early 2000s... vases full of glass pebbles or glass pebbles in bowls with water and floating candles 😂😂😂 X

• Haha
Reactions: 52

eyeballs

VIP Member
Might not be the right place, but just wanted to send everyone love who is struggling with losses, fertility or just aches when they see an announcement. I see you, you’ve got this x

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Traveler001

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210608-144053_Facebook.jpg

Someone asked in a Facebook group why stacey isn't posting on IG and someone commented with this. I wouldn't be able to cope being a celebrity. If this is what Stacey Solomon gets imagine the absolute state of eg Jennifer annistons inbox 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Kitttkathy

So sad to hear they’ve had losses.
However there’s no way they only found out yesterday. Her bump is quite big in that scan video and all the hiding the stomach lately has been to cover that!
I think she meant they found out yesterday the heartbeat was still there, if she’s had loses she’s bound to have been nervous about attending a scan etc and the heart beat not being there.

SweetP

Well I don't have a scan photo 😄

All I was told is she's pregnant and far enough along to know it's a girl. I can't give any evidence and you don't need to believe me. It'll all be revealed by Stacey herself soon enough.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Em_

VIP Member
I'm all for doing stuff up and not wasting but some stuff just needs to go in the bin.

I wouldn't mind her crafting but most of it just looks shit.
I quite like it when she crafts as often it's always something utterly dreadful and I like seeing how bad it turns out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Steffols

While no one should suffer loss. And it is horrific when people do. I don’t feel this makes her news any more ‘special’. I feel that is unnecessary information for her ‘4+ million followers’. Is nothing private any more? Does she not consider all those women following her who may be at the end of their hope for their own child???

Yes everyone is entitled to their own lives but I hate how this will undoubtedly make so many of her followers feel. Instagram is utterly shit. Social media is full stop
Stacey is well within her rights to talk about her loss, just as any other woman is within her rights to talk about her loss. If more woman in the public do talk about it, it might help lose the stigma of it being a 'private family matter'.

If you are going to be triggered by a pregnancy announcement, you will be triggered by a pregnant woman in the street, it's just going to happen and we have to try and maneuver that feeling as healthily as we can. It doesn't matter if she put trigger warnings or not, the emotion is still going to cascade through a woman triggered by pregnancy when she sees that stick or that scan photo.

Good on Stacey for speaking about her loss, more women should.

Thinking of any women who may have been triggered by the announcement and huge congrats to SS.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Kalds

Stacey Solomon got a sausage dog and then I got mine (waited yonks for him to be born). Stacey Solomon had a miscarriage then so did I. Stacey Solomon got pregnant and I’m pregnant. I think writing on her tattle thread has set me up on some freaky Friday shit

• Haha
  • Wow

dotiedot

Chatty Member
I'm not sure about the trigger warning argument. I haven't seen it work well yet so maybe that's why. Everything could be a possible trigger warning to somebody. If you are choosing to be on social media and click into your app, you are accepting the possible triggers there and then if u ask me. Unfollow / mute people you think will cause potential triggers!

• Heart

MonicaMonaghan

Joe does not ask her to go fishing all the time 😂 Him and his boy are over the moon for some peace and quiet away from her camera, her manic smile and cackling. Can you imagine her cavorting on the edge of the water throwing maggots all over herself singing Moana songs 😑

Oh and Rex could gut a fish with his bare hands and she would still be peddling him as such a sweet little animal lover who hurts her heart that she never wants to stop beating

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Fucking hell only a few days ago she was on that climbing rope thing!!! Even when suffered multiple losses. Wouldnt you of wanted to keep your baby and yourself as safe as possible!??! Unless a pre record from before she found out🤷‍♀️
Oh behave! It was a harmless playground thing for kids. If anyone was gonna suffer a sad loss (which lots of women do) this would definitely not of been the cause!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Pandap

Chatty Member
My cat is literally everything (I’m really crazy cat lady who almost cries at the thought of him dying) and I would be FURIOUS and HEARTBROKEN if someone tried to do this to to my cat. He seems well fed, has she asked the neighbours? Checked he doesn’t have a home before enticing him into her house? It’s ridiculous. That cat may have another little boy or girl at home crying at bedtime because their cat hasn’t come home in days and it’s because this gif is feeding it and letting it in!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
If she comes on and announces she’s pregnant with a girl then I’m gonna go out on a limb and say the person who spilled the tea the other night was Sophie Hinchliffe 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Em_

VIP Member
Thread suggestion - Stacey's still a skanky twat and this isn't a rave thread

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Pregnant

Sad to hear they have had miscarriages….she’s still a twat though

Trying for a really long time, Rex is only 2 😳