Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
They have such a strange dynamic.

If Joe is there, why does she have to wait until Rex naps to do something she wants to do?

Can she not just say ‘Joe Joe, bubs, Hoe, I need to take an hour to myself later to shit all over the conservatory. Thanks’

• Haha
Reactions: 43

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
May as well throw Rex on the shuttle bus down to that other cottage where Zac & Leighton stay cos the new pickle is gonna be the new fave 🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
Really really fucks me off when she's prancing around all day happy as larry and then uses the "I feel strange" line to announce a couple of days off. If you don't want to post for a couple of days, fucking don't. You don't need to make shit up about feeling anxious. Just put the damn phone down like a normal person would.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

RedTiger

VIP Member
Not at all. I think its a good thing when people talk about loses and fertility problems. What I don't agree with is posting the physical evidence for all to see. She could of been a bit more sensitive about the fact.
Its a piece of paper you are acting as if she posted a picture of a foetus. A small minority people on here would also be accusing her of lying too if she didn’t post it.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Sorry if it’s been said. I’m usually on the Hinch thread. I didn’t read this as her saying they only found out the other day. I read it as her saying “We knew we were pregnant again. We’d had a 12 week scan. But I started to feel unwell and I was worried that I was losing the baby again. So we booked a “reassurance scan” and everything is fine so now we feel we can tell the boys and tell the world”. I truly think that’s what she meant but she just didn’t articulate it very clearly.

Attachments

CurlySue

VIP Member
Am I the only one who finds it so bizarre to include a WENDI HOUSE in a pregnancy announcement 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 41

BaggyBertha

Chatty Member
Really sorry to see she’s had a miscarriage, thats very sad.
However?
Five kids between them?
I’d rather poke myself in the eye with a shitty stick!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Someone gift me cushions! Yawn!
AKA I've looked into this (as mentioned at least twice before) and it is going to cost me a small fortune for custom made cushions. Please can some (preferably) small business donate their precious time, materials and hard graft and gift me free cushions that I won't pay for but I might tag you in the post when I show Rex spitting his milk all over them.

• Haha
  • Sad

Yel

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion

"Attempting to tone police or telling other people what they can and can't post on tattle is against the rules because it would be boring as duck and go around in pointless circles" 😆

Not snappy I know, but good god the Stacey thread is troublesome enough in normal times 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

RedTiger

VIP Member
The docs note stating complete miscarriage. Could be a trigger for people who are suffering.
1 in 4 experience a mc its heartbreaking but its probably way higher than that. I have had troubles with fertility and MCs for years and seeing people get pregnant is more triggering than a MC. Imagine everyone trigger warning every single thing in life because a handful of people dislike it.

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Its a piece of paper you are acting as if she posted a picture of a foetus. A small minority people on here would also be accusing her of lying too if she didn’t post it.
Exactly this, people would of called her a liar etc. She’s not posted anything apart from the words complete miscarriage, she didn’t go into detail and if she put a trigger warning I’d feel sorry for her. I’ve lost 4 babies and I’m still happy for her, I had to watch my bestfriend carry her baby to full term when I lost mine, we dreamt of them growing up together but it didn’t happen, she sends me bump photos etc and I feel nothing but joy for her. If we put a trigger warning on everything we’d never stop, I didn’t mean it in a bad way at all but I don’t think Stacey should have to read she should of put a trigger warning on her good news, I’m happy for her it’s amazing after a loss to see a heartbeat. I hope everyone gets to experience that

huns & cream buns

Anyone else find it weird she spent weeks and weeks openly saying “I feel so emotional and I don’t know why” and saying how tired she is etc, but claiming to not know she was pregnant. Call me a cynic but she was purposely drip feeding there tit bits to get gossip going & make a bigger impact on reveal. Boring and predictable.

You need to edit the photo as your profile pic is visible on this one too,

Reactions: 39

Turtlehats

Chatty Member
Honestly heart goes out to her suffering miscarriages. Really really hoping her pregnancy goes smoothly ❤

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Hey. I’m normally on the Hinch threads but she’s too busy eye fucking herself so thought I’d stop lurking and pipe up on this one. I think her and her sister are spending more visible time together now - which is partly due to lockdown easing and then being able to show what they were prob already doing throughout and partly due the house move - although correct me if I’m wrong on them now living closer together. I still don’t really know where they all live in relation to one another.
Whether she’s pregnant or not I don’t really care. Just hope she doesn’t do a Hinch and hide her bump the whole way through to make you question the timeline if her whole uterus inhabitation.

• Haha