Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain why everyone says she smells?? Feel like I’ve missed something 😂😆
She just looks like she stinks doesn’t she xxx

I never comment on this thread but I’m really happy for them❤ And sending love to any of you that have suffered / are suffering with fertility issues x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t follow Stacey because the fakeness is just too much for me. I do look at her stories sometimes though if something interesting is happening 👀 and even I could tell she was pregnant weeks ago! ‘Gosh I’m so tired I’m so emotional, can’t stop eating these lollies I don’t know what’s wrong with me’ it was obvious!

Even if she was trying to be all aloof, she knew by mentioning these things it would get people speculating = viewing her account = increase engagement = more paid Instagram shite.

Reactions: 25
bleeping hell only a few days ago she was on that climbing rope thing!!! Even when suffered multiple losses. Wouldnt you of wanted to keep your baby and yourself as safe as possible!??! Unless a pre record from before she found out🤷‍♀️
P.R.E. R.E.C.O.R.D

Period

Reactions: 10
Oh behave! It was a harmless playground thing for kids. If anyone was gonna suffer a sad loss (which lots of women do) this would definitely not of been the cause!!
I think what the poster meant was that since she’s had a few losses maybe going on the rope thing wasn’t a good idea especially if you were panicking whether or not you would find a heartbeat when you went for your scan the following day just incase she tripped and fell onto her stomach 🥺

Reactions: 16
I never comment on here amd I've not reas through so someone else may have asked, but just seen her videos of the baby scan and need to ask - is that the date of the scan in the top corner? 21.06.08? I don't know the ages of her children but got me thinking that she's used an old scan picture from one of the older boys?

I may be completely wrong but she wouldn't be the first person to use an old one because the picture wasn't 'insta perfect'.
8th June 2021

Reactions: 3
Tattlers knew she was up the duff anyway . Been said how many times . Yawn boring NEXT. What’s the weather doing in your area. Tomorrow folks. . Far more exciting.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can someone explain why everyone says she smells?? Feel like I’ve missed something 😂😆
She hardly washes herself.

You certainly have missed alot hunnay, head to the wiki and have a looksie. The pink button right at the top of the page.

Happy reading fellow Trollllllllll

Reactions: 7
That was the most stacey-ist pregnancy reveal ever 😂 The only thing that would have topped it off would have been if she'd wiped her gluegun out and got some fejkas in there some how.
Just because shes famous doesn't mean she's not a grubby chav. She regularly shows how she struggles with her current parent duties on basic stuff like nappies and bathing 😬 and as someone else said above, if she was a different class, there would be a different opinion.

Reactions: 21
I'm not sure what irritates me more, the way she clearly thinks all her followers are thick AF and will fall for her bullshit, her complete disregard for her own and her kids basic hygiene needs, or the utter mess she's making of what once was a lovely house.

And of course now bringing another baby into it, whose every move and overfilled nappy will be captured for the gram, until like Rex his or her nose is eventually pushed out by yet another baby. Because babies are the real money makers and keep the cash rolling in!

Ugh, it's gonna be a long 5 months of endless pregnancy updates and gifted items which she can easily afford to buy herself. The big question of course is the nursery...is she going to use one of the bedrooms last seen covered in clothes? Although if she redoes Rex's room as a nursery she can get someone in to paint over the tit paint job she did previously!

Reactions: 14
That was the most stacey-ist pregnancy reveal ever 😂 The only thing that would have topped it off would have been if she'd wiped her gluegun out and got some fejkas in there some how.
Just because shes famous doesn't mean she's not a grubby chav. She regularly shows how she struggles with her current parent duties on basic stuff like nappies and bathing 😬 and as someone else said above, if she was a different class, there would be a different opinion.
Sooo Christmas baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I reckon it’s a girl. Going by the pink handprints

Ps well done too everyone who called it

Reactions: 10
It hasn’t been a secret lmao! People have known for weeks! She’s made it so obvious lmao

Reactions: 3
I find it so weird that random people are so invested in someone’s life who doesn’t give a duck or would even give you the time of day. The same people probably ignore their friends on the reg buy go on like they know her personally.

Also Sophie - you clearly read here on the Reg - just join in honey ♥ vile comments? Behave.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I find it so weird that random people are so invested in someone’s life who doesn’t give a duck or would even give you the time of day. The same people probably ignore their friends on the reg buy go on like they know her personally.

Also Sophie - you clearly read here on the Reg - just join in honey ♥ vile comments? Behave.
I’m sure Sophie already commented tonight I’m sure there was a almost identical post on here so Sophie why do you have an account on such a horrible website 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.