Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just ask, I know she says it took them a long time to conceive this baby and they had disappointment along the way, but did she actually have a miscarriage or was it just that she took a while to get pregnant after Rex?
On the story where there is a hospital form it says complete miscarriage with the gestation. I had to look at the story twice to get what the background was about.

Reactions: 3
Nah, I totally see where people who take umbridge with ‘for a really long time’ are coming from.
If I was on my 3rd, 4th, 5th year of trying and no closer to a baby it would have annoyed me too.
Especially because this is Stacey, and the language she uses when on social media is just made for content and engagement.
‘For a really long time’ makes it sound like she’s trying to line up some fairy tale ending.

That doesn’t take away from the sadness of her losses though.

totally agree with the comments re the amount of kids. 5 between them, multiple parents….something tells me that if her bank balance was a little different and she worked in Tesco rather than being an instahun people would be a little judgey.

let’s hope hygiene standards don’t slip even further when there’s another kid to care for.
Maybe she'll actually change this one's nappy 😂
She'll have an excuse soon enough for her poor hygiene, she'll blame the newborn.

I totally agree with you about people would be saying something different about the amount of kids if she wasn't skanky Stacey, but it seems that this has turned into an annoying rave thread again and you can't say anything truthful about Stacey.

Reactions: 13
Unfollowed this morning, not like I need to announce it here 😂, but I just thought the pregnancy announcement was so tone deaf. If Stacey struggled to get pregnant for about a year and had one miscarriage she forgot very quickly the pain that causes. Or rather she choose to monetise it, which I find really distasteful. I wish her the best, but she has really sold her soul to the gram.
Another Instagramer I follow announced she was pregnant recently and then came onto her stories to speak about her struggles about getting pregnant again after her youngest who is now 5. It was a world away from what Stacey did but it just showed it can be done with tact, class and most importantly empathy for others.

Reactions: 24
She wasn't discreet about it. The constant tiredness etc so there really was no need for the big dramatic announcement 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
Well I don't have a scan photo 😄

All I was told is she's pregnant and far enough along to know it's a girl. I can't give any evidence and you don't need to believe me. It'll all be revealed by Stacey herself soon enough.
Ommgggggg you knew!!!

• Wow
Well I don't have a scan photo 😄

All I was told is she's pregnant and far enough along to know it's a girl. I can't give any evidence and you don't need to believe me. It'll all be revealed by Stacey herself soon enough.
So wanna know who told you 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was just thinking gosh that's lovely she has had no problems conceiving at her age (my fertility went down hill rapidly at 35)
Googled her....... Shes only 31?????????..
I thought she was 38/39

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Off topic but the middle kid is so handsome.
Leighton!
He could be a clothes model or something. Yet I've noticed he's continously forgotten about.

Reactions: 17
I don’t really understand why some people have such a problem with others expressing an opinion. Plenty of individuals here have said how happy they are for S and supported how she announced etc, why is it so bad for those of us with different experiences to comment how it’s made us feel?

I very much doubt SS gives a shiny tit what is said here by strangers, negative or positive, and if the whole announcement has left me feeling sad and jealous (as so many pregnancy announcements do) then that’s my problem that I have to live with. No amount of “but she really struggled to conceive after loss and she deserves to give this announcement without receiving negativity” is going to change how I feel.

I hope the baby is healthy but I can’t pretend I wish I hadn’t heard about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Off topic but the middle kid is so handsome.
Leighton!
He could be a clothes model or something. Yet I've noticed he's continously forgotten about.
Not defending anyone but in fairness he’s not forgotten about, it’s been spoken about quite a lot that that Leighton picks and chooses what pictures etc he wants to be in and doesn’t want his life detailed etc on social media - anything with him in it, he has given the OK but she says she refuses to push him on it which to be fair is good

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t begrudge her if she found out early. I found out with my first at 1-2 weeks clearblue test - it felt like a lifetime.

I think the way SS has written that has been misinterpreted. It’s clear she hasn’t just found out she hasn’t tried to hide that I think by her saying she felt yucky means she must have felt like something was wrong and they went for a checkup and were relieved to see everything was ok!
We can’t tar every instagrammer with the Hinch brush. SS has been pretty genuine with this pregnancy and if she wanted to keep it a secret this long well then I don’t blame her. It’s scary being pregnant after a loss!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sending love to anybody who was triggered by her sharing the doctors notes from her miscarriage, that wasn't necessary at all. All she had to say was "we've got our rainbow baby" or something similar, no need to share private notes at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve been lurking on here for ages but never posted until now (nearly broke my neck getting here last night, mind 😂)

I see Mamas and Papas are offering congratulations so presumably we’ll soon see loads of #AD posts from SS and Joe Joe showing their gifted freebies.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Not defending anyone but in fairness he’s not forgotten about, it’s been spoken about quite a lot that that Leighton picks and chooses what pictures etc he wants to be in and doesn’t want his life detailed etc on social media - anything with him in it, he has given the OK but she says she refuses to push him on it which to be fair is good
I'd think that comes from his dad too,his dad is not in the insta world and I doubt he wants his son in it either which is great in my opinion.Rex and new baby are the money makers since both parents give permission.not a world of ever put my kids into,too many weirdos out there for me but each to their own.

Reactions: 5

So Stacey says 😂
Rex gets the attention. Older kids get less revenue 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.