Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It hasn’t been a secret lmao! People have known for weeks! She’s made it so obvious lmao
Thank you. There was speculation across a few threads on here for a while to be fair

Can someone explain why everyone says she smells?? Feel like I’ve missed something 😂😆
Basically 😂😂 about a year or two ago, she’s come out on Loose Women admitting that she only washes 1/2 per week or something very similar.. and then when on to say that if sh ‘really really needed to bath on a schedule’ that she would wash her bits and pits in the sink. I think the nation were more sickened by the fact that she felt so comfortable to admit that on live😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you. There was speculation across a few threads on here for a while to be fair

Basically 😂😂 about a year or two ago, she’s come out on Loose Women admitting that she only washes 1/2 per week or something very similar.. and then when on to say that if sh ‘really really needed to bath on a schedule’ that she would wash her bits and pits in the sink. I think the nation were more sickened by the fact that she felt so comfortable to admit that on live😂
She also says that she stinks really bad and her co workers have commented on it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Nadia Sawalha had to make her congratulations post about her and the fact she already knew!!! Vile woman...

Nadias thread on here is growing and moving v fast due to her really bad lies and vile behaviour and narc of a husband...

Stacey is only on #29, Nadia is on #36!

Reactions: 7
I wonder if they will find out the gender! Part of me hopes it’s a girl as I think she wants one but it would kill me off if they had another boy 😭 5 boys and no girls is my worst nightmare
Hahaha 5 boys and 1 girl here. Love her dearly but defo don’t want anymore girls. Such drama queens lol

Reactions: 9
Wow every Facebook group I’m on is going wild. People I know sharing it in their stories etc. I watched her stories I thought it was really bizarre wording it as if they literally found out yesterday and it was such a surprise and shock. When it clearly looked like a 16+ week private scan ( prob for gender). I agree she can’t of been trying too long as she’s already 4/5 months along and he’s only 2 and when he was around 1 she seemed set on him being the last. That’s not disputing that it feels crap when you are trying and it doesn’t work out it just feels a bit like the anti is upped on everything with her

Reactions: 13
Ew no, nobody should be slagging her off for being honest about her losses and saying she had been trying for a while. Anybody who’s tried with no luck or has unfortunately lost the baby, knows how disheartening every negative test is. I think it’s great she’s spoken so publicly about it as so many women don’t in fear of being told they shouldn’t. I don’t often protest “girls support girls” but in this case, it’s hard to believe any woman would say some of this about another woman who has experienced loss. Yuck.
Ladies I give you Sophie 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am I the only one who finds it so bizarre to include a WENDI HOUSE in a pregnancy announcement 🥴
perhaps that’s gonna be rex’s new gaff now he’s not gonna be the littlest pickle in the cottage 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hinch has commented. “My heart has been waiting for you to share this moment bubs”…… so yeah she knew already and can’t wait to do this journey together again🙄🙄🙄blah blah blah
Quite a few people have made reference to already knowing so she’s clearly known for a while

Reactions: 5
I have a soft spot for Stacey, I can’t help it (I realise I’m going to get hate for that) so I won’t say I’m not happy for her. However, does anyone else feel a little concerned for Rex? He’s only just turned two and now has a new sibling to have to contend with. Her other two boys were older when she had Rex so they would be able to cope better. However Rex is still a toddler, is very close/attached to Stacey (as 90% of babies are to their mothers) and will now have to deal with not necessarily being #1 for his Moms attention when he/she arrives.

You can tell she loves her children, that much is clear to see, I just worry about small children (ones who’re still learning/developing) welcoming new siblings.

Probably just me though 🤷🏻‍♀️
No. I had a smaller gap than 2yrs and no problem.

Reactions: 8
Ew no, nobody should be slagging her off for being honest about her losses and saying she had been trying for a while. Anybody who’s tried with no luck or has unfortunately lost the baby, knows how disheartening every negative test is. I think it’s great she’s spoken so publicly about it as so many women don’t in fear of being told they shouldn’t. I don’t often protest “girls support girls” but in this case, it’s hard to believe any woman would say some of this about another woman who has experienced loss. Yuck.
Exactly!!!! Couldn’t have said it better.

Doesn’t matter if you’ve been trying longer, it’s not a “who’s got it worse” situation. She’s had a loss, maybe even more than one and obviously got disheartened, which I can fully understand. Every month when you’re trying for a baby is a long and painful wait. I’m so glad they’re getting their rainbow baby and I hope anyone that’s suffered a loss does.

Reactions: 20
Just genuinely don't believe she only found out yesterday 😂
No she 💯 didn’t find out just yesterday ! You wouldn’t book in for a private pregnancy scan if you were just feeling a little bit tired 😴 😂
Plus with her previous miscarriages she would of been for an early scan I’m sure !
Shes also that far along you can feel the baby much earlier if you have had previous pregnancies I know I could feel my 3rd at around 12 weeks
She just has to make it look like she’s not been keeping a secret from the adoring huns 😴

Reactions: 9
Ugh another child to be raised in benign neglect by Stacey and Joe.

I hate the speculation that whenever a woman is tired = pregnant. Can we just normalise being bleeping tired? I am much more tired now than I was when I was pregnant. Because I have a toddler who never stops, a job, am moving house, oh and there’s still a bleeping pandemic on.

Reactions: 28
Can I just ask, I know she says it took them a long time to conceive this baby and they had disappointment along the way, but did she actually have a miscarriage or was it just that she took a while to get pregnant after Rex?

Reactions: 1
Nah, I totally see where people who take umbridge with ‘for a really long time’ are coming from.
If I was on my 3rd, 4th, 5th year of trying and no closer to a baby it would have annoyed me too.
Especially because this is Stacey, and the language she uses when on social media is just made for content and engagement.
‘For a really long time’ makes it sound like she’s trying to line up some fairy tale ending.

That doesn’t take away from the sadness of her losses though.

totally agree with the comments re the amount of kids. 5 between them, multiple parents….something tells me that if her bank balance was a little different and she worked in Tesco rather than being an instahun people would be a little judgey.

let’s hope hygiene standards don’t slip even further when there’s another kid to care for.

Reactions: 32
Can I just ask, I know she says it took them a long time to conceive this baby and they had disappointment along the way, but did she actually have a miscarriage or was it just that she took a while to get pregnant after Rex?
She miscarried there was a Dr note with dates and complete miscarriage in the story with the pregnancy test. It's been screenshot a few pages bk too x

EDIT as managed to quote wrong person too 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.