Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell only a few days ago she was on that climbing rope thing!!! Even when suffered multiple losses. Wouldnt you of wanted to keep your baby and yourself as safe as possible!??! Unless a pre record from before she found out🤷‍♀️
Oh behave! It was a harmless playground thing for kids. If anyone was gonna suffer a sad loss (which lots of women do) this would definitely not of been the cause!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I feel awful for them having loses, I know how hard it is and no one deserves that...

But I wish she wouldn't try to he relatable to people struggling with infertility by saying she tried for ages when that's just not true... Two years is not along time to try for...

And also this isn't a comment on SS just in society in general... But her and Joe now have five kids and are being congratulated and praised but yet if someone working class had five kids they are called a chav 😬lol I know it's not relevant to this but it bothers me and I'm in a bad mood 😊

• Wow
Reactions: 52
Woman of childbearing age is up the duff. Shocking! Pretty obvious she will keep going until she gets a girl.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I bet that’s why she got Rex a new bed and didn’t turn his cot into a toddler bed so she can use the cot for the new baby.

Reactions: 5
A comment off Stacey's post. So you messaged someone you don't personally know to ask if she was pregnant!! Dont ever do that. You never know what pregnancy struggles someone is having and it sounds like Stacey has been. This is not ok, ever! These people are nuts! Mind blown 🤯

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Am I the only one assuming that because the handprints were pink that’s her way of saying they’re having a girl?
Also curious where they had scans done where they were allowed to film! Whenever I went for scans with my two there were always signs saying you couldn’t film it take pictures even in the places you’dgo to privately 🙄

Reactions: 11
I never comment on here amd I've not reas through so someone else may have asked, but just seen her videos of the baby scan and need to ask - is that the date of the scan in the top corner? 21.06.08? I don't know the ages of her children but got me thinking that she's used an old scan picture from one of the older boys?

I may be completely wrong but she wouldn't be the first person to use an old one because the picture wasn't 'insta perfect'.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Am I the only one assuming that because the handprints were pink that’s her way of saying they’re having a girl?
Also curious where they had scans done where they were allowed to film! Whenever I went for scans with my two there were always signs saying you couldn’t film it take pictures even in the places you’dgo to privately 🙄
It’s the lilac paint from the conservatory.

I never comment on here amd I've not reas through so someone else may have asked, but just seen her videos of the baby scan and need to ask - is that the date of the scan in the top corner? 21.06.08? I don't know the ages of her children but got me thinking that she's used an old scan picture from one of the older boys?

I may be completely wrong but she wouldn't be the first person to use an old one because the picture wasn't 'insta perfect'.
Dates backwards I think that’s all.

Attachments

Reactions: 12

I know some places have the date in a different order so that would actually be 8.6.21 being yesterday x but tbh nothing would surprise me with her anyway haha xx

Reactions: 3
I bet that’s why she got Rex a new bed and didn’t turn his cot into a toddler bed so she can use the cot for the new baby.
I doubt it mamma's and papas will see to her getting all freebies no doubt new cot check new baby bag check new snuz pod check .... the list goes on

• Angry
Reactions: 4

Is it not 8th June 2021? Her older boy was born in March 2008 so I think it’s just printed differently.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.