Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find it weird she spent weeks and weeks openly saying “I feel so emotional and I don’t know why” and saying how tired she is etc, but claiming to not know she was pregnant. Call me a cynic but she was purposely drip feeding there tit bits to get gossip going & make a bigger impact on reveal. Boring and predictable.

You need to edit the photo as your profile pic is visible on this one too,

Reactions: 39
I think it’s a shame. Assuming it was done yesterday maybe he was at school or lives further away 😓 Would of been a better idea to of had him there to do it x
I feel really sad but also they didn’t find out yesterday announce it and if they did Shame on joe for not waiting for Harry’s input he obviously wasn’t told face to face

Reactions: 4
Thank you for saying this. I kept telling myself once my baby was here I’d be fine. That it would all have been worth it. Which it was, I have my 9month old rainbow baby now but I’ve been very shocked these last few months how scans from others give me fear. And even though I had lots of growth scans with my baby it takes me right back to that moment when I got the worse news.
This post has made me feel normal. Thanks again. Xx

I hope her pregnancy goes well but my god don’t think I can stomach hearing “ new pickle “ fifty times a day for the foreseeable.
My first loss was almost 15yrs ago now and I can still remember the smell of the room I was put in to be told the bad news. I liken it to a kind of PTSD, it was so hideously traumatic and I felt so alone, the piece of tit I was married to at the time blamed me and that nearly killed me. Thankfully I kicked him to the kerb 6mths after our child was born.

I talk about it in the hope it helps someone who’s been in similar shoes.

Look after yourself lovely xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Anyone else find it weird she spent weeks and weeks openly saying “I feel so emotional and I don’t know why” and saying how tired she is etc, but claiming to not know she was pregnant. Call me a cynic but she was purposely drip feeding there tit bits to get gossip going & make a bigger impact on reveal. Boring and predictable.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Spot on

Reactions: 10
A bigger impact would be saying absolutely nothing and using the shock factor! I don't think dropping hints adds anything to the reveal at all. Happy for them though, especially as it sounds like they had a tough time.

Reactions: 6
By god there isn’t half some sad bastards on that post 😂😭🙈 “I screamed and cried down the phone to my best friend” 🤣🤣🤣🙈 oh ffs get a life 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I actually welled up watching her stories.. im happy for them.. you can tell she loves those kids.. bet Grinch is fumin😂
Boy or girl.. a healthy baby is all that matters❤

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I have a soft spot for Stacey, I can’t help it (I realise I’m going to get hate for that) so I won’t say I’m not happy for her. However, does anyone else feel a little concerned for Rex? He’s only just turned two and now has a new sibling to have to contend with. Her other two boys were older when she had Rex so they would be able to cope better. However Rex is still a toddler, is very close/attached to Stacey (as 90% of babies are to their mothers) and will now have to deal with not necessarily being #1 for his Moms attention when he/she arrives.

You can tell she loves her children, that much is clear to see, I just worry about small children (ones who’re still learning/developing) welcoming new siblings.

Probably just me though 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I have a soft spot for Stacey, I can’t help it (I realise I’m going to get hate for that) so I won’t say I’m not happy for her. However, does anyone else feel a little concerned for Rex? He’s only just turned two and now has a new sibling to have to contend with. Her other two boys were older when she had Rex so they would be able to cope better. However Rex is still a toddler, is very close/attached to Stacey (as 90% of babies are to their mothers) and will now have to deal with not necessarily being #1 for his Moms attention when he/she arrives.

You can tell she loves her children, that much is clear to see, I just worry about small children (ones who’re still learning/developing) welcoming new siblings.

Rex probably won’t cope because he’s been spoiled rotten and don’t think he’s ever heard the word no so he will be in for a shock when he isn’t the main attraction anymore and there’s a new money maker in town(sad but true) Unless her plan is to just let him live wild in the Wendy house in which case he’ll be fine 🤣

Reactions: 31

You need to edit the photo as your profile pic is visible on this one too,
Well she obviously knew she was pregnant because
Mrs hinch already knew
That in the style Adam guy knew
Nadia Knew
A tattler knew as they said she had had a scan and it’s a girl !
She always has to lie and make it all seem
So magical 🙄
People still believe her house was actually called Pickle Cottage 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Yel

New thread suggestion

"Attempting to tone police or telling other people what they can and can't post on tattle is against the rules because it would be boring as duck and go around in pointless circles" 😆

Not snappy I know, but good god the Stacey thread is troublesome enough in normal times 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Nadia gets jumped on for her comment about she knew but Mrs hinch doesn’t 🤣 soph is the worst for making comments all about her and saying she knew first

Reactions: 21
I'm happy for them, baby news is always good news to get even if it's someone else's ❤
I do find the whole "oh I'm so tired", "I feel funny" etc the last few weeks when she knew she was pregnant to be very strange and quite attention seeking but look that's what you gotta do to reel your followers in I suppose. It just highlights to me how warped social media is and I'm probably going to unfollow her because of that.
I don't think she needed a trigger warning for her pregnancy announcement at all, it's happy news but sharing the image of the doctors notes on her miscarriage was a bit tone deaf in my opinion. I have seen other influencers speak about loses before and hers was definitely not one of the sensitive or carefully considered ones. I found it quite disappointing actually.
She has been "off" for a long time and this announcement has, for me, explained why. A loss like that can really play with your brain and I can only imagine how awful it must be to be pregnant but not even be able to let yourself be excited because you are afraid of losing it 💔. She really should have taken a break from social media a lot sooner and for a lot longer but sure Instagram is how she makes her money I guess.
I really hope the rest of this pregnancy is smooth sailing for her!! ❤
Jesus sorry about my rambling post if you managed to make it to the end 😂

Reactions: 21
I think she didn’t announce it earlier because of the miscarriages and that’s why she just said she was emotional and tired etc. A lot of people probably guessed.

Literally millions of women have children close in age. I wouldn’t worry about it. Children adapt.

Reactions: 35
I think she didn’t announce it earlier because of the miscarriages and that’s why she just said she was emotional and tired etc. A lot of people probably guessed.
she didn’t just say she was emotional and tired though, it was a whole charade of ‘oooh, I don’t know what’s wrong with me!’
There is nothing wrong with waiting to tell people, obviously, but don’t court speculation and then act as if it’s brand new information

BED071D2-6515-410D-B53A-3A5F70079E8C.jpeg

i mean, he’s defo NOT mentioned all the time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thank you for saying this. I kept telling myself once my baby was here I’d be fine. That it would all have been worth it. Which it was, I have my 9month old rainbow baby now but I’ve been very shocked these last few months how scans from others give me fear. And even though I had lots of growth scans with my baby it takes me right back to that moment when I got the worse news.
This post has made me feel normal. Thanks again. Xx

I hope her pregnancy goes well but my god don’t think I can stomach hearing “ new pickle “ fifty times a day for the foreseeable.
I‘ve only just seen the announcement and my first thought when I saw her in the scan room was that she should have had a trigger warning. I lost my baby 8 years ago and I dreaded scans on my last two pregnancies, they were always fine, everything went well. I just remember how upsetting it is for some of us to see a scan, it brings back the memories of being told that your baby doesn’t have a heart beat. I also know it can be upsetting for people struggling to conceive. I assume that Stacey has never lost a baby and I hope that she never has to go through that, but I think that’s why she didn’t realise how traumatic sharing the scan procedure can be.
I hope all goes well with the new baby, she is going to be even more insufferable now, but hopefully all will go well for her.
I hope you’re ok x
*edit, I skipped her stories, so didn’t know she’d lost a baby, it’s good that she’s shared that, ire awareness needs to be made of baby loss. Having said that, she still should have done a trigger warning for the scan procedure IMO.

I’ve had to skip loads of pages, so sorry if all this has been mentioned.

Last edited:
  • Heart
We've all known for weeks as she has been hinting heavily enough. Im delighted for them. Its always wonderful to hear of a new baby and I'm glad she shared about having losses. Those were also her babies and clearly were very much wanted.

I hope her pregnancy is healthy for the rest of her term.

I do hate pregnancy speculation about childbearing age women. Goes to show that you never know what's happening behind the scenes.

To all who feel upset at the news or to those who have also suffered miscarriage, I hope you're ok.
I dont believe that anyone needs to trigger warn before sharing their own personal babyloss or pregnancy. All of us who have suffered losses have to see pregnant women everywhere. You can't trigger warn for everything in life. Its unrealistic and not needed.

bleeping hinch and nadia had to get in there that they have known for a while. Who gives a duck? Dickheads

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That’s a big baby. She was obviously waiting till she got past the halfway mark to announce it. The poor thing, it’s hard to relax when carrying a rainbow baby but she obviously knew she had to announce it before it was noticed. Im genuinely happy for them despite not being a fan. Hopefully they get through the next few weeks safely.
On a side note, that wasn’t Harry’s hand on the bench, Freckles & chewed nails is Joe. It’s such a pity he couldn’t be involved.
I came to say just this, Harry remains a no show - sadly

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.