Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we're gonna have two forced besties now. We already have Ronnie and Rex and now it's going to be BFF Lonnie and new pickle no doubt. There's always only a few weeks and months between them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is trending in Twitter number 7 - do we miss something about just how many people are not as annoyed by her as we are with a lot of things 👀

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The place she had that latest scan is a private place near her new house. I recognise the room, I was there a couple of weeks ago. they also don't allow you to hear the heartbeat there until after 16 weeks x

Reactions: 27
Not at all. I think its a good thing when people talk about loses and fertility problems. What I don't agree with is posting the physical evidence for all to see. She could of been a bit more sensitive about the fact.
Its a piece of paper you are acting as if she posted a picture of a foetus. A small minority people on here would also be accusing her of lying too if she didn’t post it.

Reactions: 42
that would be almost plausible if she hadn’t spent the last few weeks saying she felt emotional/weird/off/poorly and wasn’t sure why 🙄
I'm not saying she didn't know until the scan she was pregnant I'm saying she might have thought the feeling off and yuck etc was a miscarriage again and thus didn't get checked. So didn't really know why or want to say in case it was x

Reactions: 8
Stacey is well within her rights to talk about her loss, just as any other woman is within her rights to talk about her loss. If more woman in the public do talk about it, it might help lose the stigma of it being a 'private family matter'.

If you are going to be triggered by a pregnancy announcement, you will be triggered by a pregnant woman in the street, it's just going to happen and we have to try and maneuver that feeling as healthily as we can. It doesn't matter if she put trigger warnings or not, the emotion is still going to cascade through a woman triggered by pregnancy when she sees that stick or that scan photo.

Good on Stacey for speaking about her loss, more women should.

Thinking of any women who may have been triggered by the announcement and huge congrats to SS.
Yes I get that. But when a person is using it to ‘reel-in’ people on her stories then I think it is wrong. Personal opinion obviously but I have seen people discuss miscarriage frankly on Instagram posts when they have been trying.

If you are experiencing loss but don’t want to share it wider then 100% I get that and respect that. Don’t wait until you get pregnant successfully and add it in to improve your engagement and column inches.

let’s not be naive about this. That’s totally what has been done in this case. she has management. They are fully aware what will ‘work’ for their client. Just as the house move suddenly appeared.

i don’t give a flying fig what she does but when things are insinuated with a thought to ‘the gram’ and the best way to increase engagement then it makes me sad and frustrated

Reactions: 17
Hinch has commented. “My heart has been waiting for you to share this moment bubs”…… so yeah she knew already and can’t wait to do this journey together again🙄🙄🙄blah blah blah

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
At the way she’s doing the rooms she will do the nursery and reveal it before she reveals the boys room unless of course the boys don’t want her to show their rooms.

Reactions: 10
You can imagine if Stacey has a girl, Hinch will be gushing over the fact that Lonnie & girl Swash/Solomon can be boyfriend & girlfriend 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
View attachment 610556

She has absolutely made out here that she did not know for certain until yesterday.

she is full of tit, and that is why I despise her so much.

head.

just because her minions are thick as duck it doesn’t mean that we all are.
I think she knew. I think what she means by this is she was worried she was having another miscarriage

Reactions: 5
She has taken the story down of the paper stating the time of miscarriage in fairness to her, she probably realised after that there was no real need to show that

Reactions: 6
Its a piece of paper you are acting as if she posted a picture of a foetus. A small minority people on here would also be accusing her of lying too if she didn’t post it.
It's all for engagement and i don't agree with it. I stand by that.

Reactions: 11
Ohh, someone’s spotted my comment on this thread 🤣🤣 Sophlora couldn’t resist dropping the same wanky comment 👀
Stupid woman, making it all about herself. I despise hinch. Congratulations stace mate ATV

Reactions: 7
On an aside the hinch thread seems to have temporarily turned into a SS rave thread 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Exactly this, people would of called her a liar etc. She’s not posted anything apart from the words complete miscarriage, she didn’t go into detail and if she put a trigger warning I’d feel sorry for her. I’ve lost 4 babies and I’m still happy for her, I had to watch my bestfriend carry her baby to full term when I lost mine, we dreamt of them growing up together but it didn’t happen, she sends me bump photos etc and I feel nothing but joy for her. If we put a trigger warning on everything we’d never stop, I didn’t mean it in a bad way at all but I don’t think Stacey should have to read she should of put a trigger warning on her good news, I’m happy for her it’s amazing after a loss to see a heartbeat. I hope everyone gets to experience that

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.