Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mind you...we all say Hinch will be fuming... Isn't it possible she might already know actually? If they're that close anyway and Nadia Sawalha seemed to know. Just wondering.

Reactions: 10
I'm actually struggling now after the initial surprise. To think that they actually have sex. I just cannot imagine Joe getting down and dirty. Or her not hyperventilating.
Don't mind me 😅😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I’m sorry but does this mean people can’t post their own pregnancy announcement?

That’s ridiculous! I’ve had a miscarriage and it’s my pain, my story and if I’m triggered by something that’s on my feelings, it’s not everyone else’s responsibility to be not enjoy their happiness just because I’ve been through what I’ve been through.

My uncles house burnt down a few years ago, does that mean nobody else gets to talk about their house??
Nobody is saying that- people are just saying she could trigger people- do you have over a million followers? Just because your not triggered doesn’t mean others aren’t- I’ve had miscarriages and I’m fine with her not triggering the post but I can understand why it would upset some people-

Reactions: 8
View attachment 610556

She has absolutely made out here that she did not know for certain until yesterday.

she is full of tit, and that is why I despise her so much.

head.

just because her minions are thick as duck it doesn’t mean that we all are.
I had a friend that had 7 losses all within 3 years and when she got her rainbow baby she did the same, didn’t go and get checked as she thought she was gonna lose her baby again, by the time she did she was 25 weeks pregnant. It does happen. Whether she’s waited on purpose or she was further on than she thought.

✋🏻 6 losses and am going into hospital in the morning for a hysterectomy 😢 I don’t think I’ll ever be able to look at announcement and not feel jealous unfortunately
Sending love to you xox

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Mind you...we all say Hinch will be fuming... Isn't it possible she might already know actually? If they're that close anyway and Nadia Sawalha seemed to know. Just wondering.
Yeah seems like she known a while from what she wrote another fib she's told saying she found out yesterday just no need

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was SO obvious from the story the other week about something special about pickle cottage is happening.... so she knew then I imagine things were ok. Not sure why she made out like she’s only just found out it’s all ok and seen the heartbeat for the first time because it does look bigger than 12 weeks. How was they able to film as well, I asked in a private scan could I film and it was a big fat no. Not a ‘celeb’ I guess.
I read this as she was feeling yucky and didn't want to do get checked in case it was another miscarriage type thing so put off going for scans to check and when had the 20 weeks one it was a relief to hear was all OK. So may have had the 12 week scan felt yucky but felt unable to face the prospect of being told another loss so waited. Might be wrong and feel dirty defending her but that's how I read it. Regardless Im happy for them after a loss or multiple losses and at least they all got to have a wash and clean clothes for the photo!

Reactions: 37
hinch has left a message to let everybody know that she basically already knew. I literally hate this type of thing on social media. Why do you have to prove to anyone that you knew before hand? So narcissistic! Congrats to them anyway a baby is always lovely news.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 610556

She has absolutely made out here that she did not know for certain until yesterday.

she is full of tit, and that is why I despise her so much.

head.

just because her minions are thick as duck it doesn’t mean that we all are.
I have said on a previous post she found out she had bought a house..2 days later she is moving ...Hinch school of lies and stinky is her teaches pet

I read this as she was feeling yucky and didn't want to do get checked in case it was another miscarriage type thing so put off going for scans to check and when had the 20 weeks one it was a relief to hear was all OK. So may have had the 12 week scan felt yucky but felt unable to face the prospect of being told another loss so waited. Might be wrong and feel dirty defending her but that's how I read it. Regardless Im happy for them after a loss or multiple losses and at least they all got to have a wash and clean clothes for the photo!
that would be almost plausible if she hadn’t spent the last few weeks saying she felt emotional/weird/off/poorly and wasn’t sure why 🙄

hinch has left a message to let everybody know that she basically already knew. I literally hate this type of thing on social media. Why do you have to prove to anyone that you knew before hand? So narcissistic! Congrats to them anyway a baby is always lovely news.
What’s she talking about “can’t wait to do this together again” Stacey will have a new born when you have a 6 month old?

Reactions: 21
No one has said that. People are just sharing their feelings. Jeez. I’m extremely pleased she has a successful pregnancy. I wouldn’t wish these feelings of pain on anybody. Stacey might annoy me but I can’t make any comment on her announcing her pregnancy, good for her, what the issue for some of us is that we long to announce a pregnancy and feel extreme guilt for feeling jealousy. A vicious cycle. That’s all people are saying, just sharing how they feel a bit triggered. That’s okay isn’t it?

I’m sorry but does this mean people can’t post their own pregnancy announcement?

That’s ridiculous! I’ve had a miscarriage and it’s my pain, my story and if I’m triggered by something that’s on my feelings, it’s not everyone else’s responsibility to be not enjoy their happiness just because I’ve been through what I’ve been through.

My uncles house burnt down a few years ago, does that mean nobody else gets to talk about their house??

Might not be the right place, but just wanted to send everyone love who is struggling with losses, fertility or just aches when they see an announcement. I see you, you’ve got this x

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Nobody is saying that- people are just saying she could trigger people- do you have over a million followers? Just because your not triggered doesn’t mean others aren’t- I’ve had miscarriages and I’m fine with her not triggering the post but I can understand why it would upset some people-
I am triggered, that’s my point. But if I am triggered my feelings are my responsibility, it’s not for everyone else to pussy foot around with their life because it might upset me.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What’s she talking about “can’t wait to do this together again” Stacey will have a new born when you have a 6 month old?
just trying to get herself involved in something as usual 😂 it’s so pathetic. She will be pissed off because it’s a bit more competition and more people will be interested in Staceys pregnancy now over Lennie/Lonnie whatever his name is. Id hate to live with so much jealousy such an ugly trait. The over the top comment is trying to prove she’s happy for her but I bet she’s seething with jealousy.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.