Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing she is pregnant is the least surprising thing I’ve seen today, I knew she was! I even had a dream weeks ago haha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New house content- check
Wedding content- check
Pregnancy content- check
Inthestyle maternity line- check
Newborn content-check
Then what will be next.....
God forbid, reality tv show incoming. 19 kids and counting or whatever it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just been on my evening walk and called my friend-As you do!

We spent the whole conversation discussing good old stace 😂🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t mean to be rude and I also don’t want to offend anyone on this thread who has experienced a miscarriage, however celebs/influencers should be able to post about things without putting a trigger warning. In daily life you won’t get a trigger warning for these things sadly x
Exactly!

Reactions: 11
Can’t believe they wasn’t even allowed to record Harry’s hand though. Would his mum really push the court order or contract whatever for that 😂 or could they not be arsed waiting for him to come over

Reactions: 15
So that's why she went M.I.A. So she could come back with a big announcement. It wouldn't have had the same impact as when she was posting every day and just said it. She ain't as daft as she acts y'know.

Reactions: 20
Can’t believe they wasn’t even allowed to record Harry’s hand though. Would his mum really push the court order or contract whatever for that 😂 or could they not be arsed waiting for him to come over
Whoever his mum is, is doing an amazing excellent job. Although she must despair at having the step mum in his life

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I truly am sorry for your loss but unfortunately it can’t be expected of people to hide their happiness for others. Women’s husbands have died so should no one post pictures of their husbands or on their wedding day? I think it’s definitely a better option to unfollow so you don’t have to see all that but you can’t tit on pregnant people for being happy, especially after suffering a loss
Yep I agree, unfollowing is the best option for me. I get what you’re saying and I’m pleased for her, especially after things going wrong before this. I don’t find pregnant people or babies upsetting. It’s clinical and medical images like scans and doctor’s notes that take me straight back there and for me, that’s just over-sharing, is nothing private these days?

Reactions: 8
I think it’s a shame. Assuming it was done yesterday maybe he was at school or lives further away 😓 Would of been a better idea to of had him there to do it x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.