Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I don't have a scan photo 😄

All I was told is she's pregnant and far enough along to know it's a girl. I can't give any evidence and you don't need to believe me. It'll all be revealed by Stacey herself soon enough.
Bingo to you🎉🎉🎉🎉
She’s pregnant, just accept it you’ll revel in this thread going wild following her announcement. Hinch will have a meltdown so if you’re not a fan of her a double whammy for us all.
And to you🎉🎉🎉🎉🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Stacey Solomon got a sausage dog and then I got mine (waited yonks for him to be born). Stacey Solomon had a miscarriage then so did I. Stacey Solomon got pregnant and I’m pregnant. I think writing on her tattle thread has set me up on some freaky Friday tit
Careful gal, next you’re gonna turn into a complete nob xx

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Didn’t a new member come on the other day and say she was pregnant with a girl and got shot down lol? We love to see it 👏🏼
Thing is, whilst even I’d been starting to think oh you know what maybe she is pregnant, on both this thread and the Hinch thread people were just constantly saying they were pregnant, it got a bit much! They would have had the gestation time of elephants if they’d been pregnant every time a Tattler was convinced they were. But I did think it would be right eventually! Altho in hindsight I guess for some of those other times people were convinced she was pregnant she may well have been and then sadly lost it. Anyway I am happy for her, she is a knob and I don’t think much of her parenting skills but she does love them that’s clear to see.

Reactions: 7
Lovely news for her. I'm glad cos I can't stand Hinch but have a soft spot for SS so I'm glad she's stolen the limelight.

Joe's handprint for Harrys name is rather odd mind you ?

And as for people saying trigger warnings- it's her Instagram. She is clearly a parent and will have content around being one, including pregnancy/ birth etc. I get that perhaps on a Facebook page or something people should do a trigger warning but not on your own page - unless it's a page focused on fertility issues/miscarriage. Yes they are sad issues but someone else's good news and happiness should not have to be filtered. As harsh as that may sound.

Reactions: 33
Stacey Solomon got a sausage dog and then I got mine (waited yonks for him to be born). Stacey Solomon had a miscarriage then so did I. Stacey Solomon got pregnant and I’m pregnant. I think writing on her tattle thread has set me up on some freaky Friday tit
Let’s hope you don’t end up marrying Joe!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For people who have also experienced miscarriage and loss- pregnancy announcements can really really trigger people :(
I’m sorry but does this mean people can’t post their own pregnancy announcement?

That’s ridiculous! I’ve had a miscarriage and it’s my pain, my story and if I’m triggered by something that’s on my feelings, it’s not everyone else’s responsibility to be not enjoy their happiness just because I’ve been through what I’ve been through.

My uncles house burnt down a few years ago, does that mean nobody else gets to talk about their house??

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I’m confused
In staceys bio it says mummy to 3 amazing pickles
Does she not have 4 children now plus one on the way?

Reactions: 2
So if that's a 20 week scan, won't she have found out the gender? Nothing being said about that. It looks bigger than 12 week deffo.

Reactions: 3
Who’s voice is that on the story part when ‘pickle’ is being written on the bench?

Reactions: 1
Nah I’m done with her. She could have put a trigger warning or something. I’m sorry for her losses (it’s one of the worst things you can go through) and am pleased for her that’s it’s going well now but posting scans and pregnancy tests is so upsetting for so many of us. I’m not going to hang around while she flaunts her maternity freebies and gifted nursery tat etc, it’s too much for me. I unfollowed Hinch when she said she was expecting again and I’m all the better for it so she’s unfollowed now too
I hear you on trigger warnings and unfollowing. I’ve had 6 losses, 2 were 22 weeks, one stillborn son and 3 who are now in bed, and I still struggle with other peoples pregnancies. I’m almost transported right back to the first loss, the pain I felt instantly comes back, raw and angry as I struggled then and still now to understand why my body failed me. I love my kids beyond anything but my heart still aches for those I lost all those years ago.

Congratulations to her and her family though.

I hope you are ok xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
While no one should suffer loss. And it is horrific when people do. I don’t feel this makes her news any more ‘special’. I feel that is unnecessary information for her ‘4+ million followers’. Is nothing private any more? Does she not consider all those women following her who may be at the end of their hope for their own child???

Yes everyone is entitled to their own lives but I hate how this will undoubtedly make so many of her followers feel. Instagram is utterly tit. Social media is full stop
Stacey is well within her rights to talk about her loss, just as any other woman is within her rights to talk about her loss. If more woman in the public do talk about it, it might help lose the stigma of it being a 'private family matter'.

If you are going to be triggered by a pregnancy announcement, you will be triggered by a pregnant woman in the street, it's just going to happen and we have to try and maneuver that feeling as healthily as we can. It doesn't matter if she put trigger warnings or not, the emotion is still going to cascade through a woman triggered by pregnancy when she sees that stick or that scan photo.

Good on Stacey for speaking about her loss, more women should.

Thinking of any women who may have been triggered by the announcement and huge congrats to SS.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Let’s hope you don’t end up marrying Joe!!!
Actually very recently married thank god, the wedding was cancelled due to covid and she announced she was getting married shortly I almost had a heart attack thinking she’d get there before me after being engaged for 5 minutes!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
9B0A7DA3-3777-4EEC-95E9-4CB45614978D.png

She has absolutely made out here that she did not know for certain until yesterday.

she is full of tit, and that is why I despise her so much.

head.

just because her minions are thick as duck it doesn’t mean that we all are.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.