Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on the stories did we see her write 'pickle' under the scan photo but then on the grid post it says 'our new pickle' over the scan photo. New pickle!! Move over Rex your being booted out like little R Hinch has been. New pickle is on the way, get yourself comfy in mini pickle cottage Rex, thats where you'll be living from now on

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hinch will be chuffed.

Imagine all the cross content they can bounce off each other!

Staceys pregnancy clothes (whixh no doubt she'll do...) = so comfy for after birth as well! You'll get so much wear out of these guys xx

Hinch 'discovers' some new born hack 'can't wait to share with Stacey'

And the 'instant best mates' their youngest two are.

Content content content.

Reactions: 9
Not at all. I think its a good thing when people talk about loses and fertility problems. What I don't agree with is posting the physical evidence for all to see. She could of been a bit more sensitive about the fact.
That’s purely your opinion though, where do you draw the line in what’s a trigger and what isn’t? I personally don’t see the need to share so much about your life in general, but this is Staceys social media and if she wants to share it as part of her story then she can.

Reactions: 26
While no one should suffer loss. And it is horrific when people do. I don’t feel this makes her news any more ‘special’. I feel that is unnecessary information for her ‘4+ million followers’. Is nothing private any more? Does she not consider all those women following her who may be at the end of their hope for their own child???

Yes everyone is entitled to their own lives but I hate how this will undoubtedly make so many of her followers feel. Instagram is utterly tit. Social media is full stop

Reactions: 18
How is Rex pickle gonna cope with new pickle? He's been the centre of her universe for his whole little life and now...........

Reactions: 23
Stacey Solomon got a sausage dog and then I got mine (waited yonks for him to be born). Stacey Solomon had a miscarriage then so did I. Stacey Solomon got pregnant and I’m pregnant. I think writing on her tattle thread has set me up on some freaky Friday tit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
These people seriously ought to seek help. Congratulating a woman who wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.
Same goes for the weirdos on her post who are apparently spending their Wednesday evening with their heads right up her arse 🥱 Give it a rest will ya

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was SO obvious from the story the other week about something special about pickle cottage is happening.... so she knew then I imagine things were ok. Not sure why she made out like she’s only just found out it’s all ok and seen the heartbeat for the first time because it does look bigger than 12 weeks. How was they able to film as well, I asked in a private scan could I film and it was a big fat no. Not a ‘celeb’ I guess.

Reactions: 14
At least she’s not done a Hinch and included the canines in the family numbers/handprints!
Give it a couple of days for her to get bored shitless and she will be popping paw prints on something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
.... I hope its a girl! The ultimate friendship test between her and Mrs Hinch LOL 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It was SO obvious from the story the other week about something special about pickle cottage is happening.... so she knew then I imagine things were ok. Not sure why she made out like she’s only just found out it’s all ok and seen the heartbeat for the first time because it does look bigger than 12 weeks. How was they able to film as well, I asked in a private scan could I film and it was a big fat no. Not a ‘celeb’ I guess.
Some do allow it, sadly many don’t 😓

Reactions: 2
You would think Hoe could have worn his shoes for the 'big announcement ' pic. Trainer sock on one foot & nothing on the other. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another child with a swinging nappy sleeping in days of the same clothes drooling milk all over its days old clothes crawling around pickle cottage grounds in dog tit and piss then sleeping in a dog bed ....she loves us to the moon and back tho

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.