Stacey Solomon #25 Planning vowels and reaction while she destroys her Tudor mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Workin9to5 for the thread title.
Whoever’s up for providing a recap, go for it.

Also, a reminder not to post or ask for any details or hints about addresses.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s not sure if anyone else thinks fake tan smells of biscuits? Haven’t people been saying that since fake tan first came out? Cue amazed fans messaging her going “OMG I’ve always thought that too, glad it’s not just me!”

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s not sure if anyone else thinks fake tan smells of biscuits? Haven’t people been saying that since fake tan first came out? Cue amazed fans messaging her going “OMG I’ve always thought that too, glad it’s not just me!”
The dove fake tan makes me sooooo itchy!! Plus it has a horrible compared to others 🤢

Reactions: 8
I’m just here to say - why does she have to laugh in every single story? Like not even a laugh a day, even single little line of story has an annoying laugh in?!

It’s a silent listen to her stories for me, anyone else.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
People don’t need to apologise for ‘being rubbish’ or absent for 30 minutes on Instagram. It’s ridiculous pandering to people like that. Live your bloody life- stop obsessing over posting or about posting too little WE DON’T GIVE A TINY RAT’S ASS and if her fans do then they are needy losers.

Also as if she is going do the mastic and silicone- we’ve seen already that Pa Rule-Break is actually doing the DIY jobs (essential home visit innit)

Reactions: 14
Recap:
- she renovating the boys bedroom. Zach (13) and Leighton (8) will have a room in the annexe which is separate from the house. Her dad has built a wall and split the room into 2.
- is renovating her downstairs toilet and treated us all to a photo with wee in the toilet which Stacey mistook for the reflection.
- boys overtook her bed so her and joe sleep on the floor.
- she’s now changed venues and getting married at her new mansion after all. They want to do the vowels don’t the woodland walkway and have a reaction in the barn.
- was on the tv show sort your life out where she didn’t come across ditsy but did tell everyone she keeps her sons foreskin in a drawer.
- did a Easter egg hunt in her garden with her sister.
- showed Rex in various dangerous places - behind the fire (it was off but still) and in a small cupboard.
- took a week off to spend with the boys and put her phone in the drawer still came back with a montage.
- her clothing range with in the style launches 27th April. All of a sudden it’s all lemons like she has loved lemons all along?

They maybe more I just can’t think right now.

Also since it’s asked on most threads. She can’t show joes son Harry on her Instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Recap:
- she renovating the boys bedroom. Zach (13) and Leighton (8) will have a room in the annexe which is separate from the house. Her dad has built a wall and split the room into 2.
- is renovating her downstairs toilet and treated us all to a photo with wee in the toilet which Stacey mistook for the reflection.
- boys overtook her bed so her and joe sleep on the floor.
- she’s now changed venues and getting married at her new mansion after all. They want to do the vowels don’t the woodland walkway and have a reaction in the barn.
- was on the tv show sort your life out where she didn’t come across ditsy but did tell everyone she keeps her sons foreskin in a drawer.
- did a Easter egg hunt in her garden with her sister.
- showed Rex in various dangerous places - behind the fire (it was off but still) and in a small cupboard.
- took a week off to spend with the boys and put her phone in the drawer still came back with a montage.
- her clothing range with in the style launches 27th April. All of a sudden it’s all lemons like she has loved lemons all along?

They maybe more I just can’t think right now.

Also since it’s asked on most threads. She can’t show joes son Harry on her Instagram.
Hinch heard in background of SS video of peanut hanging from tree.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I have a query about all the prerecording from her and Hinch... why don’t they want people to know stuff is prerecorded? Like I wouldn’t care if they posted it and just said it was from yesterday or whatever. I don’t understand at all. It must be exhausting to try and cover up so many lies!

Reactions: 25
She doesn’t want to bore use with the boys socks, underwear and babygrows but yet still shows us her knickers. Why not say she got some other bits and just not show them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do like the dungaree set and lion king top for Rex. I am one of those sad acts that really can't wait to visit Primark, although it won't be for a few months yet.

Reactions: 15
Swingers grass covered in hairspray, perfect if you want to burn the place down!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Going back to the boys sleeping in the annexe. All I can think about is the Madeleine McCann case & what happened. I know it's a different scenario but if the annexe is as far away as you all say it is, she might as well be leaving them on their own for anyone to take them!

Reactions: 26
After just watching the story of Azalia then watching Stacey it’s really made me think, why the duck do I watch this fake witch?
She really pisses me off. I’m never watching her fake life anymore

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Her swingers grass is essentially dead plants. It sheds inordinate amounts of leaf crap and is a total dust magnet. As for sleeping under a load of it no wonder no one can breathe and the snoring is unbearable. Allergies and breathing issues here we come. Yayyyy 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 18
What time does that kid go to bed?
Its sometimes as late as around 10pm which is far too late. My children at that age would be in bed about 7pm. There is no routine with stacey. She will regret it when he gets older

Reactions: 16
Does she ever buy clothes for the other boys? It's always Rex. I'm sure she has followers with older children who would be interested 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.