Stacey Solomon #21 Future Mrs Swash needs a wash, Tap To Tidy is a load of tosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too, don’t care where it is. Its a hobby of mine looking at floor plans and redesigning them 😂 I had a quick search but couldn’t find it
i don’t even look at the photos if there’s no floor plan 😆
Me too! My hubby is a builder and he only looks at photos!! What’s wrong with him!! 😂
Our current home was a very large 4 bed house (3 ensuite) with a study, 2 reception rooms, a very large utility and kitchen
It’s now two 2 bedroom annexes with 2 lounges in one part and a shared laundry in the garage
‘Simply’ moved 1 wall, blocked 2 door ways and put 3 new door ways in
Hubby (and mum) were mind blown 🤯 by my vision. Years of late night righmove viewing paid off

Reactions: 5
Has this suddenly turned into a rave thread for the skank?!

Perish the thought 😂 perhaps some women are..... Gasp............ Happy for another. Knock her to the ground if it makes you feel better.
Some of us just find her to be an annoying twit. It's a nice house, people buy houses everyday, but it's boring now. Plus she's still a dirty twit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Some of us just find her to be an annoying twit. It's a nice house, people buy houses everyday, but it's boring now. Plus she's still a dirty twit.
Has this suddenly turned into a rave thread for the skank ?!
Totally agree !!! It’s not a RAVE thread !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The stories from last night in the kitchen look like her head is touching the ceiling.
Wonder if the boys grow tall whether they’ll actually be able to get in the kitchen without crouching

Found it, and it’s definitely not a tiny little cottage? It’s a bloody mansion!

Reactions: 11
The stories from last night in the kitchen look like her head is touching the ceiling.
Wonder if the boys grow tall whether they’ll actually be able to get in the kitchen without crouching
I thought that, it looked extremely claustrophobic

Reactions: 2
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I find it distasteful showing off a million pound house during these hard times when others may have lost their homes due to the pandemic. Yes of course life goes on but dont shove it in our faces
shes not really.. if you don’t like it unfollow...

It really annoys me comments like this they work for their money so why shouldn’t they be allowed to show it off.

I know if I had the money I would be looking to buy my forever home - pandemic or not! Wouldn’t you do that same?

Exactly what I thought...think I will have to give this thread a miss until all the fawning over Stinky passes🤣 all these comments are making me feel a bit icky🤢seems people seem to forget what she’s really like just because she’s bought a house, wow🙄

It really annoys me comments like this they work for their money so why shouldn’t they be allowed to show it off.

I know if I had the money I would be looking to buy my forever home - pandemic or not! Wouldn’t you do that same?
You need to join the rave thread🙄

Reactions: 10

And comments like this annoy me. I've no problem, and in fact, admire those who work hard and can spend their money as they please. What my point was that I found it slightly distasteful to flaunt it at a time when many people have lost their homes.

Maybe you need to realise this is not a rave thread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg I’d hate someone else packing up my stuff!! Come and move furniture fine but that’s not packing.... do companies actually PACK for you?! I’d feel so awkward
They did for us. Two full time jobs, kids and other family commitments means that there just is not enough hours in the day as it is, never mind moving house. I packed my jewellery and underwear and I saw the rest of our stuff in our new home. Was great!

Reactions: 2
New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.