Stacey Solomon #21 Future Mrs Swash needs a wash, Tap To Tidy is a load of tosh

Any messages asking for details that compromise privacy or postings
that compromise privacy are strictly against the rules. This is a public forum and for everyones
benefit these rules exist.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ordered the book to see what it was like, I can confirm it is tit and is going back. It literally has things like her describing how to stay organised she collects up Rex’s bottles before going downstairs !!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
How nice of Joe to reveal his new hair on her book day too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder why her bestie has had a phone in the drawer day today lol? What an over reaction to her book being out lol. Balloons, cakes delivered t shirts made! I just cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I literally cannot believe you guys voted my first ever thread title. Honestly all your messages give me life and I really cannot thank you enough. Never stop being you. You are enough. Thank you for existing. I cannot even get a full proper breath in I'm so overwhelmed at all the votes I got, you really make my day. I'm going to put my phone in the drawer tomorrow but I will miss this thread so much when I'm gone. I know nobody probably cares but I'll be giving an interview on this Morning tomorrow about my thread title getting the most votes. Have to go clean my cupboard incase Phil n Holly want to look

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
People commenting on her grid post that they are halfway through the book as if it a a real page Turner or something. Halfway through flicking through pictures?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The can’t breathe thing has annoyed me so much ! Even watching it I felt my throat close up and I can tell you now I do not film myself talk or giggle like an hole when I have this coming on also ‘a cool bath’ ala hinchy doesn’t work either the pricks 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 22
People commenting on her grid post that they are halfway through the book as if it a a real page Turner or something. Halfway through flicking through pictures?
BBC recipes are a real page turner too 🙄 what’s wrong with these people reading a Pinterest instruction manual how is that riveting.

Reactions: 11
I want to flick through the book for free-im want to see if theres anything decent and original or all stolen

Reactions: 7
Someone commented on her sisters insta about how Stacey copies Pinterest for her book and all her fans are out to defend her😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So the craft book doesn’t have like step by step instructions with pictures? And then finished products. That’s what I would have done and then just a bit of writing about it not like a book about rubbish

The reviews on Amazon are either 5* from folk that haven't read it yet, 🙄 people complaining their book arrived damaged or not happy they haven't received the signed copy they ordered. Oops 😬

Reactions: 9
Future titles because I like rhymes!

Tap to Tidy? But her hygiene slips
Goes on TV showing her nips

Tap to Tidy is a pile of tat
Dump it like she did the cat

A frenemy of Mrs Hinch

Fag smoked down to half an inch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Book release day, 2 hours since she put a grid post on and only 157,000 likes. Considering she supposedly has 4mil followers... It says a lot.

I literally cannot believe you guys voted my first ever thread title. Honestly all your messages give me life and I really cannot thank you enough. Never stop being you. You are enough. Thank you for existing. I cannot even get a full proper breath in I'm so overwhelmed at all the votes I got, you really make my day. I'm going to put my phone in the drawer tomorrow but I will miss this thread so much when I'm gone. I know nobody probably cares but I'll be giving an interview on this Morning tomorrow about my thread title getting the most votes. Have to go clean my cupboard incase Phil n Holly want to look
I’m crying 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.