Stacey Solomon #21 Future Mrs Swash needs a wash, Tap To Tidy is a load of tosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d of got it cleaned up and painted throughout before moving in. Even if it was just white/cream in every room to freshen it up first!

She looks very thin and frail, although so does her sister!!

Reactions: 1
I don’t know what an AGA ( some sort of stove I’m sure ) but is but is the ceiling very low in this cottage of pickles ?

Reactions: 1
Wow, just headed over to the sun to check it out. It needs a lot of updating but it is a stunning property. Agree with the comments about her trying to downplay it and make out like it’s a tiny cottage but also agree with the comments saying why not fair play. I would do that in a heartbeat. Who wouldn’t want their kids growing up in that garden with those views.
Previous poster is right though, floor plans are easily available and like Olivia Bowen said before, you should never show your floor plan or walk around filming inside on Instagram

Reactions: 8
I am bloody envious, not jealous. Tudor is not my style at all, but it is stunning.
She does look a scruff, but she says she has been packing and cleaning for 3 days so I think we would all look a bit rough.
I missed why it's assumed they have moved in already though?
I don't envy them the refurb. Just hope it's done tastefully. Which is unlikely 🙄

Reactions: 2
Some of her decisions I question daily. but genuinely pleased for her and Joe finding their forever home. I’m not sure what people expected. Her to sell her £1.3 mil house and downsize to a 300k house? But if anyone had the opportunity and money to do so, we all know you would. She can’t help that we don’t all share her bank balance 😂
I think it’s great they haven’t gone for the standard massive modernised/fully renovated house which everyone seems to go for in that budget in the public eye, seems she’s actually out a lot of thought into bringing the kids up in the countryside and probably some animals on the way etc.
The recordings could be questionable but when the Sun has printed a full article with images of the house and location, I don’t blame her for throwing off the timeline (if she has) and the kids have probably been staying with Staceys family or the other boys dads while they packed up etc hence Rex’s cot 🙄
And there can’t seriously be anyone who thinks the ‘Pickle Cottage’ sign was already there. I don’t know why that’s so controversial lol

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t know what an AGA ( some sort of stove I’m sure ) but is but is the ceiling very low in this cottage of pickles ?
Yes its a stove they are great once you get the hang of them and are usually kept running 24/7 as they can provide heat too. But most people have an alternative oven too

No but in finding the listing the address is part of that. Sharing information like having found the listing by doing reverse image searches is just playing into the hands of people who aren't just looking out of curiosity. Sure Stacey has shared images, but not the listing, lets be honest if she had any idea anyone could trace back to it she wouldn't have. We aren't exactly dealing with someone with above average intelligence. Plus just because other people are doing it, we don't need to make it easier for them do we?
She is a business woman and thats how she has made these millions. She can’t be that daft that she doesn’t know that in this age of technology and the internet you can’t find someones location. I agree that people shouldn’t share her address online but she should know the basics of not showing pictures of the outside of your house because it gives people information on where you live. Look at the Sun showing all the interior images before she has even shown her followers. I am sure she will be giving house tours etc... which I personally wouldn’t because I wouldn’t want strangers to know every inch of my home. Then again she has sold her privacy to make money and she has used it to buy a beautiful new home.

Reactions: 9
At least she’s bothering to give it a clean and spruce up I guess, when my friend moved into her first house it was absolutely disgusting and the previous owners had just painted around things like tables!
The old owner popped round to say hello and my friend was covered in sweat and grease from cleaning all the mess they’d left in the kitchen 😂
God the house I bought was filthy
Fox 💩 left in the shed
Carpet was so thick with grease outside the kitchen, it took all our strength to scrap it off
blades everywhere
I fknsy lost my temper when my daughter choked on screws

the guy said I left it for you to put your stamp on and I’m having to clean my new house too (liar - he went to a new build)
I rushed him out apparently or his wife would’ve cleaned it (I gave 3 days extra for him to pack his stuff)
Made him come back and take the shite he left for me to skip

I wish I had someon like Stacey to remove the tat and dirt

Reactions: 5
So the Ramsey’s have done a little lockdown house move, and I think shown exactly how it should be done.
The difference is though, that they could do it like this because they don’t pretend to be everyone’s best friend and actually maintain a level of privacy as a standard, not just when it suits them
I'm just loling at the fact that she will probably hersereveal where she's living or give hints to the press n it'll be an open secret or max by the time of wedding which looks like could happen "at home" it's going to he known.. I am curious about the about.. histofvtge hous n hope the 2 of them have a grain between them to consult someone sensible n work with it...just wish that dopey giggly persona gets dropped..she's Nothing like that... just stop ..

People ask for all sorts when it comes to buying a house.
Our buyers asked if we would leave our clock. We said no, but gave them the details of where they could find it.
They were pretty good buyers though to be fair...put in an offer saying ‘we’ll pay you *3k less* than asking price, but will also go to asking price’
So we were like, ‘cool, we’ll take asking price please’ 😂😂
🤣🤣
The man who is buying our house said ohhh I'd need to buy new windows so offered us £5,000 less. Nah mate, my windows are fine give us the asking price and pay for the windows out of your own money!

Reactions: 6
So easy to find from an image search. Actually quite scary how easy it is to find out anyones address!
The house is amazing, will be stunning with some TLC. Them boys are so lucky getting to grow up there. And fair play to them. Who wouldnt buy something like that if they could!

Reactions: 8
What’s on Rex’s face when he’s in the little ‘wendi’ house it looks like a bug 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I wonder if they’ll follow suit of the wrights and osbournes with home refurb, ‘at home with the swash’s’ so we can all watch the furb of the house. The garden looks absolutely immaculate on the new house. Old Stacey will be chasing her tail searching for all that dog tit in those few acres that the kids will tread in and walk through the house 😫🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if they’ll follow suit of the wrights and osbournes with home refurb, ‘at home with the swash’s’ so we can all watch the furb of the house. The garden looks absolutely immaculate on the new house. Old Stacey will be chasing her tail searching for all that dog tit in those few acres that the kids will tread in and walk through the house 😫🤣
Omg love that about the dog tit .

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.