Stacey Solomon #22 This isn't the rave thread

Any talking about addresses is strictly offlimits.
No asking for hints, giving away hints or saying that you know it.
This is vital for everyone's safety.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.

If you want to rave about her the rave thread is this way so it doesn't descend into arguments

Addresses / houses:

The whole thread will be locked and people banned if people don't stop talking about finding an address.

That is not what tattle is about. This is a public site that anyone can read. You might not have bad intentions but others may do.

All talk of address is strictly offlimits, please understand why this is important for everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 106
Well it was getting a bit silly.

People that would complain if hinchers came to the hinch thread and told people to unfollow think it's fine to do it on the Stacey thread as they've decided they like her so should be treated differently. 🤦‍♀️ Mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Well it was getting a bit silly.

People that would complain if hinchers came to the hinch thread and told people to unfollow think it's fine to do it on the Stacey thread as they've decided they like her so should be treated differently. 🤦‍♀️ Mess.
Yes if everyone unfollowed people they didn’t like Tattle wouldn’t exist 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Oh well at least all those wanderers and the lost can now click on the little link above and it will take them to a place that will make them feel like home 🤣

• Haha
I'm all for having a rant and a rave version each, but the last few comments on the rant thread were so incredibly nasty.

You can dislike someone without being cruel.
That's the point I was trying to make before the thread got closed.

anyway, I'm actually really interested to see what she does with the place. It obviously needs upgrading, but I hope they do it in a subtle way that still allows the property to maintain its character.

Reactions: 20
Love the title 🤣 i was getting confused. All for being slightly positive, good for her and that but she's still annoying 🤣

Ok so watching the latest montage that we knew was coming with the sad music and looking into all the empty rooms is a pic of our stace in the same white baggy jumper and hair do,that has been the same for 3days,however this pic has no stain on where she spilt her dinner as she happily told everyone about THE DAY BEFORE !! So even more proof of it being pre recorded and her moving in last week!! Just tell people the truth instead of lying!! 😡😡

Attachments

Reactions: 28
New thread.

If you want to rave about her the rave thread is this way so it doesn't descend into arguments

Addresses / houses:

The whole thread will be locked and people banned if people don't stop talking about finding an address.

That is not what tattle is about. This is a public site that anyone can read. You might not have bad intentions but others may do.

All talk of address is strictly offlimits, please understand why this is important for everyone.
Brilliant and much needed thread title. Now maybe we can get back on topic and not discuss 'Susan's grandma's dog', parking wars, 'Wilma the estate agents floor plans', or discussing completely off topic 'asking for things in house contract', nursey placements for 'Dave's kids' and so on!

Stacey Solomon is a lying, two faced, scummy, twit who is crap at crafting.

Carry on ladies, as you were!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What exactly is joes job? I mean how long ago was it now he was in eastenders & his side job at I’m a celeb!?
Moving into a lovely £1.2 mil house ...... no wonder he proposed to Stacey .....but like old Janine (inch) knows exactly where his breads buttered!!

Reactions: 44
I notice her picture this morning shows the bit of the house that is only one story..... stop manipulating us and show us the whole house as we’ve already all seen it in the sun newspaper

Reactions: 25
Some on the SS threads don't seem to get it's perfectly fine to be happy with her and post positive messages but what you can't do is gatekeep other people's who are critical and start arguments. Mods are only here to make things run smoothly for everyone's sake.

Reactions: 32
I know it's the price you pay when you share your life online, but I can't comprehend how it must feel to have your new home being shared in the newspapers before you've even settled in. 🤯 As much as I'd love the wealth that comes with being a celeb, I can't help but wonder whether it's worth ultimately having your privacy compromised.

Reactions: 60
I notice her picture this morning shows the bit of the house that is only one story..... stop manipulating us and show us the whole house as we’ve already all seen it in the sun newspaper
And still calling it a cottage!!
It’s a bleeping mansion!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know it's the price you pay when you share your life online, but I can't comprehend how it must feel to have your new home being shared in the newspapers before you've even settled in. 🤯 As much as I'd love the wealth that comes with being a celeb, I can't help but wonder whether it's worth ultimately having your privacy compromised.
I genuinely couldn’t do it, it makes me feel anxious just thinking about it. I’d rather stay in my little 2 bed flat than live there if that was the price to pay. I couldn’t cope with everyone knowing where I live, having to document my every move, splashing my kids private moments/memories online forever. No thank you.

Reactions: 23
Here is the outdoor pool next to the annex which includes a ‘leisure complex with jacuzzi’

A88151E8-DB44-4B15-8CA9-BA9818A3764F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 43
What exactly is joes job? I mean how long ago was it now he was in eastenders & his side job at I’m a celeb!?
Moving into a lovely £1.2 mil house ...... no wonder he proposed to Stacey .....but like old Janine (inch) knows exactly where his breads buttered!!
Professional Celeb Game Show Contestant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.