Stacey Solomon #21 Future Mrs Swash needs a wash, Tap To Tidy is a load of tosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice house with a lot of potential I hope she doesn’t ruin it by making it all ridiculously modern. Sorry to be that person but its 100% haunted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The hanger stand place has put on they made the sign, doubt she will be happy about that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find it distasteful showing off a million pound house during these hard times when others may have lost their homes due to the pandemic. Yes of course life goes on but dont shove it in our faces

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
It is massive! Just found it on Google. I personally if I where a well known character would not want to be in the middle of nowhere 😬 especially when joe seems to be barely there, unless of course he’s been staying there that’s why he’s not been actively seen

Reactions: 8
I’d of got it cleaned up and painted throughout before moving in. Even if it was just white/cream in every room to freshen it up first!

She looks very thin and frail, although so does her sister!!
I feel like the sister has always been slight though whereas SS seems to have lost a tonne just this year - she lost the baby weight and was about a 10 but she seems to have suddenly got a lot thinner

Reactions: 4
I feel like the sister has always been slight though whereas SS seems to have lost a tonne just this year - she lost the baby weight and was about a 10 but she seems to have suddenly got a lot thinner
This is why I questioned if she'd been on drugs hopefully she hasn't and hope she's not unwell either.

Reactions: 1
What a surprise... The quiet subterfuge was cos of newspaper money deals for all articles... And intent for new BBC show/ gram. Thank eff Joe didn't do home schooling if he can't sound out and spell kitchen... Writing it it as kitching... Hang on tho taking part in kids spelling and phonics she have helped the 30 year old spell kit..ch..en... Joe clap the syllables out with the boys... THey 'll have done it since 3!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Could you be arsed having to go to your second house to do your laundry though? If I could spend that kind of money I’d prefer to make my life easier not harder!

As it’s only a 4 bed I assume that means Harry won’t have his own room? Hopefully she’ll convert one or more of the downstairs rooms - on the floor plan the 4th bedroom looks very small also although it may be fine and it just be that the others are massive!
Obviously it’s ab amazing space for them all, I think just if I had that much money I’d buy somewhere with more bedrooms

Stunning house 😍
Genuinely really happy for her - I bet when she was 17 and had Zach she could only dream of this.

Reactions: 39
My god it’s huge! Good for them, we’d all do the same if the opportunity was there!

Reactions: 16
Do you think they are going to put Harry in the Annex 🤔
Also on the listing it definitely says outdoor swimming pool if it does have one at least the kids will get a wash 😂
The grounds are amazing but the house is not family friendly the way it’s set up ! Would suit an older couple most people want the large kitchen/family room these days and not formal dining rooms and library’s !
They have a lot of work to do to make it more suitable for a family !

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.