Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was going to be more like a coffee table book with big colourful photos of all her tit crafts? What on earth is this rubbish and is anyone actually going to buy it?

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion - Tap to tidy is the book - did Stace mention Joe can “cook”?

Reactions: 5
Telling people to go online to find out how to make a cone, shouldn’t she have instructions in her book?
It's totally bizarre. It's like Mary Berry telling you to go online to find out how to make butter icing half way through a recipe. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If you are taking a genuine panick attack you can't think straight because you feel you can't breath. There is no way I could pop on and tell you I can't catch my breath because I literally feel I'm suffocating. What she has is a few nerves (if even). Don't worry Stacey your nerves will soon go when the money starts rolling in for that crap book of crap

NEW THREAD SUGGESTION. Staceys a twit who fakes panic attacks over her book full of crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Never posted before but I had to to come on and say that I’ve only ever had 3 panic attacks in my life and went blind and fainted every time. They are the most frightening thing to have ever happened to me and I hope that I never have one again for the rest of my life. I am sick and tired of so called celebrities banging on about about anxiety and panic attacks, and why does she have to have a sad sounding song over everything, basically for attention and sympathy so everyone feels sorry for her and buys the bleedin crap book 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Massive difference between nervous and anxiety Stace.
yes, I think a lot of people say they have anxiety when they are just nervous. everyone gets nervous sometimes!

The family picture in the book looks awful! Stacey looks deranged but there’s nothing new there I guess.

Reactions: 11
Never posted before but I had to to come on and say that I’ve only ever had 3 panic attacks in my life and went blind and fainted every time. They are the most frightening thing to have ever happened to me and I hope that I never have one again for the rest of my life. I am sick and tired of so called celebrities banging on about about anxiety and panic attacks, and why does she have to have a sad sounding song over everything, basically for attention and sympathy so everyone feels sorry for her and buys the bleedin crap book 😡
This a thousand times!
The first time I had a panic attack I too also went blind and deaf
It was the most frightening thing ever
And then of course you panic more thinking what is happening to me and the fact you can’t see or hear
I was at work and I remember being walked out by staff outside and as soon as the fresh air hit me and I started to catch my breath my sight started to come back and my hearing
Another awfull one was when I was in hospital as I was really poorly and it happened again and I genuinely thought ‘this is it I’m going to die’
I held my mums hand and started saying my goodbyes and that I loved her and tell my two girls that I love them too and I kept saying something is going to happen to me so docs put me on ECG machine and obviously everything was ok but a very bad panic attack
The doctors were amazing and rubbing my hand telling me I was all ok and I was having a panic attack
Now let me tell you I certainly wasn’t giggling or laughing or thinking ‘hang on let me get my phone and record this’!
Like duck was I!
I was petrified
I was going to die and never see my girls again is all I had in my head the most saddest awfull experience to go through

That is a real panic attack Stacey and like others on here have come on and said it’s no laughing matter
Really wish something could be done to stop these idiots from using it as a get out of jail card for when they have done wrong or about to do something big to get the sales up etc

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Telling people to go online to find out how to make a cone, shouldn’t she have instructions in her book?
I thought this, surely the point of a craft book, or whatever it is meant to be, is to tell you how to made the crafts, not just say oh go buy one online or Google instructions on how to make x,y and z!.. Most of her fans will have bought it having no idea what is inside or not inside as she has shown 😂 Really bizarre book

Reactions: 4
I don't get the point of the book when it seems to be all stuff she's shared on her stories and saved in her highlights?! If it was new stolen crafts then fair enough. But you're paying for something she's already put out there for free (and that you can find on Pinterest)

Reactions: 14
I don't get the point of the book when it seems to be all stuff she's shared on her stories and saved in her highlights?! If it was new stolen crafts then fair enough. But you're paying for something she's already put out there for free (and that you can find on Pinterest)
Oh but think of all the times she puts her phone in a drawer and you can’t get through the day without her telling you that you’re amazing, that you’re enough, that she loves you to the moon and back. Now you can have the book and whenever she’s not online you can remind yourself that even if you have a filthy house, no clean clothes, haven’t showered in days, have only fed your kids a cracker in the shape of a penguin.....you’re still doing your best and that’s amazing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
yes, I think a lot of people say they have anxiety when they are just nervous. everyone gets nervous sometimes!

The family picture in the book looks awful! Stacey looks deranged but there’s nothing new there I guess.
A lot of people think feeling anxious means they have anxiety 🙄 You can be anxious about something eg going on TV, an exam, a job interview but not have anxiety.

Also for some reason everyone wants something to be 'wrong' with them/their kid these days. Everyone is anxious, has panic attacks, has adhd, 'is' ocd, is 'a bit' autistic. They haven't been diagnosed, don't have any medication or therapy, don't see a doctor but they definitely have that thing they read about online 🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.