Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is loosing the plot 😐. In the Bath, slagging off Susan’s ... I have totally gone off of this woman. Instagram is going to ruin her if she’s not careful 😳
I agree. I actually find her quite disturbing, she really is acting weird more and more.
As for the constant passive aggressive "Susan" remarks.....sick to death of it!

Reactions: 13
She hasn't got OCD and she isnt a huge cleaner or organised person. It isnt a sign of anything underlying. It's all for the gram.
She never did any of this. Nothing was labelled until her sister started flogging labels.
She didnt use jars and colour co ordinate things until she realised she could "outhinch" the hinch queen.
She realises she gets headlines now where she struggled to get them before and that is the motivation behind the sudden transformation in her house and her Instagram.
She never did any of this before, it's all new to her instagram and her persona
100% THIS!

Reactions: 5
Eurgh. This is what she was wearing to clean the house yesterday!! So much for not wanting to spread sickness germs around... not only that but if she’d done a proper clean she’d have been sweaty. Even if it doesn’t smell, why on earth would you want to wear this again and not just wash it?!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Eurgh. This is what she was wearing to clean the house yesterday!! So much for not wanting to spread sickness germs around... not only that but if she’d done a proper clean she’d have been sweaty. Even if it doesn’t smell, why on earth would you want to wear this again and not just wash it?!
I came on to say EXACTLY this! Cleaning up sick in that an she was worried about keeping her house germ free an getting rid of the bug what kind of dick doesn’t clean the thing she wears cleaning the sick 😩🙈 I’m done she’s a woman.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Seems to be the in thing atm to tell the world it’s your period/you’ve just had a massive tit/you’ve got hairy armpits. Not funny it’s disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 14
In her recent stories, she's done a before and after make up pic. A few days ago I'm sure she did a make up tutorial where she said she never wears foundation? Her skin literally looks flawless most of the time in my opinion, which does not correspond with the "before" pic she's just put on her story..

Reactions: 2
In her recent stories, she's done a before and after make up pic. A few days ago I'm sure she did a make up tutorial where she said she never wears foundation? Her skin literally looks flawless most of the time in my opinion, which does not correspond with the "before" pic she's just put on her story..
She always uses a filter on her Instagram, todays pic has no filter hence the massive difference in how her face looks!

Reactions: 1
She "doesn't have time to finish a poo" but can colour co-ordinate crayons, make her drawers look absolutely ridiculous with fur & label trays?! 😏 I think she needs to calm down & stop living her life through her phone, she's coming across as a bit eccentric at times & hyperactive!
Completely agree.

Does she have to say every single day she loves her kids so much it hurts and she wants to cry. We all love our kids. Why do so called celebrities and influencers think they are any different from the rest of us mere mortals. I genuinely think Stacey need some help and good advice she’s quite manic at times.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Completely agree.

Does she have to say every single day she loves her kids so much it hurts and she wants to cry. We all love our kids. Why do so called celebrities and influencers think they are any different from the rest of us mere mortals. I genuinely think Stacey need some help and good advice she’s quite manic at
Hinch says the same, they piss in the same pot!

Reactions: 8
So her son did go to school today but was sick yesterday. So he’s spreading it and she is in her skanky outfit.

Rex is a
Beautiful boy hes got a lovely smile such a happy baby
She’s done really well with those children, got nothing to say about that. When she does have some free time, she needs to do something else rather than hang up crisps and play Polly Pocket though.

Reactions: 16
Another day another video posted of Rex when he wakes up with the same song playing over it... poor boy having a camera shoved in his face the minute he wakes up

Reactions: 11
Another day another video posted of Rex when he wakes up with the same song playing over it... poor boy having a camera shoved in his face the minute he wakes up
I really don't mind the repetitive videos of Rex, he's adorable! :love:

I really don't mind the repetitive videos of Rex, he's adorable! :love:
Yeah he is a gorgeous baby and so well natured as people have said previously 😍 it’s just Stacey that’s irritating with the repeat content every single day

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.