Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 4
They didn’t even get what he won right on the article 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
FFS typical Daily Fail !!

I think they are hyping this to be more than it is.....as most press do after/during these type of shows.... I think they do form close bonds with their dance/skate partner they have to because they spend so much time together... I think Joe is just like an excitable puppy and is very OTT and affectionate person ..... he was hugging and kissing Holly and Chris last night...... is he shagging them too ?! I would find it a bit odd if my hubby held hands with someone else but some people are just that way - Stacey isn't showing any signs of being psycho witch (well not on camera lol!) and they appear to be happy enough tonight - even got a pic with Joe's boy Harry in too... I could be wrong but I think it's just hype !

• Heart
Reactions: 9
FFS typical Daily Fail !!

I think they are hyping this to be more than it is.....as most press do after/during these type of shows.... I think they do form close bonds with their dance/skate partner they have to because they spend so much time together... I think Joe is just like an excitable puppy and is very OTT and affectionate person ..... he was hugging and kissing Holly and Chris last night...... is he shagging them too ?! I would find it a bit odd if my hubby held hands with someone else but some people are just that way - Stacey isn't showing any signs of being psycho witch (well not on camera lol!) and they appear to be happy enough tonight - even got a pic with Joe's boy Harry in too... I could be wrong but I think it's just hype !
Totally agree. Stacey will have no doubt seen the paper herself and hasn't bothered to mention it at all which again shows she has no insecurities about it. We see a very small snippet of their life together and Joe is generally just coming in from a long day so is tired and probably doesnt much appreciate a camera shoved in his face but I'm sure off camera they have a good relationship. That came across in her podcast of the 2 of them.

Reactions: 6
I'm sure it's innocent but regardless of that, I'm not sure how I'd feel if my husband left a hotel hand in hand with any woman!!!!
Its
I'm sure it's innocent but regardless of that, I'm not sure how I'd feel if my husband left a hotel hand in hand with any woman!!!!
I just find that utterly disrespectful when you have a partner, some are different but I feel holding hands is quite an intimate thing unless holding a child’s hand

Reactions: 13
Its

I just find that utterly disrespectful when you have a partner, some are different but I feel holding hands is quite an intimate thing unless holding a child’s hand
Same. I wouldn't be happy at all. It's very odd.

Reactions: 7
I have no clue why she does half the stuff she does. If Rex was a good sleeper I would have to say she's doing it all right but since he doesn't I can only surmise that he isn't comfortable enough and therefore wakes up. I get the impression the house is fairly cool as she and the older boys are often seen wearing a jumper so the poor mite is no doubt getting cold. There is nothing more heart bursting than seeing your child snuggled in bed. My 5 month old only wakes if he's cold and he doesnt fully wake. He just grumbles for me to fix the situation and yes back off to sleep. I could stare at him all night when he's on his back with his arms up and hands beside his head knowing he is 100% comfortable and in a perfectly deep sleep.

Also can't get over the number of bottles he seems to have through the night!
He’s a baby!
Maybe this is why he is a terrible sleeper?
maybe he’s a terrible sleeper (if he is) because he’s a baby and that’s what most baby’s are like who are still feeding through the night! He’s not even one yet he’s not going to be a great sleeper.

Reactions: 11
Is it just me or does Joe never seems happy in her stories? In comparison to how happy and upbeat he was on this morning and loose women today... to being in Stacey’s company, there’s a vast difference! Even when she just did the cannon again while He brushed his teeth... he just looked so fed up 🤔

Reactions: 17
Is it just me or does Joe never seems happy in her stories? In comparison to how happy and upbeat he was on this morning and loose women today... to being in Stacey’s company, there’s a vast difference! Even when she just did the cannon again while He brushed his teeth... he just looked so fed up 🤔
he looked genuinely pissed off at the confetti whilst brushing his teeth... also I’m sure he just said ‘ who’s gonna tidy this up’ what a stupid question ‘hoe’ you’re tap to tidy queen

he looked genuinely pissed off at the confetti whilst brushing his teeth... also I’m sure he just said ‘ who’s gonna tidy this up’ what a stupid question ‘hoe’ you’re tap to tidy queen
your** annoyed myself there 😂

Reactions: 9
He’s probably just knackered after winning and partying it up on Sunday night to come home and have to have a family evening when probably all he wants to do is curl up in bed and sleep it off 😂

Reactions: 7
Serious amount of bile on this thread- some people should really give their head a wobble. I’m all for the light hearted p*ss taking but a few over step the mark. You seem to think Joe is some sort of amazing catch that Stacey should be Oh so grateful for?! What happened to women building up women. Anyway, stopped reading the thread after this comment.. but whatever gets you through the day eh?..
Woman building up woman bullshit. Stacey’s and others idea of woman building up woman is posting as many swipe ups as possible to bleed the poor dry buying tit they don’t need and making her richer. If she cared so much for other woman she would direct ppl to those products without making money off them.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.