Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder if Stacey didn't mention it much or really try and get people to vote because He didn't want it that way.

I would much rather win for something I did myself than people saying I only won because if my other halfs following.

I think he did say he hoped the bandage was off for the show, can't remember but I am sure he did.

Maybe she'll calm down now on the organising and cleaning. Perhaps it was heightened by the fact she missed him. They probably are surprised it lasted so long.

Fingers crossed anyway, she can't continue to live that way without having a serious breakdown somewhere down the line.

Reactions: 11
Isn't there a name for someone who laughs at inappropriate times? I mean not like idiot or dick but an official name?

Yep! Looked it up, called pba for short, long old official name, or emotional incontinence for short....... Pmsl Stacey you're emotionally incontinent..... Love from Susan xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Stacy Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
That poor little boy has been put to bed with bare feet WTF! Why would any mother thinks that's right. Who goes to bed with their feet bare and uncovered? No snuggly onesie, no bag, no covers nothing. What baby would not wake up, I reckon as she's such an idiot, I think it's done on purpose so as he does wake then she has him in her bed (as Joe's never there!!!) for company, she craves attention and if she has Rex with her it fulfills her needs!

Stacey you are a bleeping twit, get your life in order and be a proper mum.

Love Susan . X
Use may not know the real reason he does have anything covering his feet, my little one despises his feet being covered and has full on meltdown because off it!!

Reactions: 8
That poor little boy has been put to bed with bare feet WTF! Why would any mother thinks that's right. Who goes to bed with their feet bare and uncovered? No snuggly onesie, no bag, no covers nothing. What baby would not wake up, I reckon as she's such an idiot, I think it's done on purpose so as he does wake then she has him in her bed (as Joe's never there!!!) for company, she craves attention and if she has Rex with her it fulfills her needs!

Stacey you are a bleeping twit, get your life in order and be a proper mum.

Love Susan . X
I have no clue why she does half the stuff she does. If Rex was a good sleeper I would have to say she's doing it all right but since he doesn't I can only surmise that he isn't comfortable enough and therefore wakes up. I get the impression the house is fairly cool as she and the older boys are often seen wearing a jumper so the poor mite is no doubt getting cold. There is nothing more heart bursting than seeing your child snuggled in bed. My 5 month old only wakes if he's cold and he doesnt fully wake. He just grumbles for me to fix the situation and yes back off to sleep. I could stare at him all night when he's on his back with his arms up and hands beside his head knowing he is 100% comfortable and in a perfectly deep sleep.

Also can't get over the number of bottles he seems to have through the night!

Watch out Stacey.... ;)

This seems staged. If they had been up to no good they would never have put themselves in a position like this. I really like Joe and I hope he wouldn't be unfaithful and disrespectful to Stacey. He is a role model to his own boys and also hers

Last edited:
I have no clue why she does half the stuff she does. If Rex was a good sleeper I would have to say she's doing it all right but since he doesn't I can only surmise that he isn't comfortable enough and therefore wakes up. I get the impression the house is fairly cool as she and the older boys are often seen wearing a jumper so the poor mite is no doubt getting cold. There is nothing more heart bursting than seeing your child snuggled in bed. My 5 month old only wakes if he's cold and he doesnt fully wake. He just grumbles for me to fix the situation and yes back off to sleep. I could stare at him all night when he's on his back with his arms up and hands beside his head knowing he is 100% comfortable and in a perfectly deep sleep.

Also can't get over the number of bottles he seems to have through the night!

This seems staged. If they had been up to no good they would never have put themselves in a position like this. I really like Joe and I hope he wouldn't be unfaithful and disrespectful to Stacey. He is a role model to his own boys and also hers
I hope he's not that daft to do it in public if he was doing something. To me he seems like a friendly guy so maybe he was holding her hand for support with all of the cameras about.

Reactions: 5
I've Never commented on someone's looks before.. It is a low blow.. But boy, some one give this gal a sugar cube.

Is Joe and Alex an Item? Only asking as Stace appeared to push herself on Joe, early on, to become a couple. It seems he needs a break from such an intense relationship.

#freejoe

• Haha
You can smell her through the phone 🤢 can just imagine the stink when her and Hinch get together

• Haha
  • Sick

It's in the DM too with a few more pics- he seems to drop her hand when he realises there's cameras perhaps?
I still can't let it in my head that he would cheat and then so brazenly trot out of the hotel in this manner. Any interview over ever seen of him he seems very friendly and touchy feely. On this morning today the ladies were wearing don't hug me badges and made a point of saying how they thought they would be wasted on Joe and he is a big hugger

Why does she insist of calling Joe, Hoe,? It was a slip of the tongue ages ago, it's really not funny, not then, not now.

She's been waiting all day for Joe to get home...... Wonder what's taking him so long?

She is soo needy and quite pathetic, can understand him not wanting to rush home to her.

Love Susan x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I still can't let it in my head that he would cheat and then so brazenly trot out of the hotel in this manner. Any interview over ever seen of him he seems very friendly and touchy feely. On this morning today the ladies were wearing don't hug me badges and made a point of saying how they thought they would be wasted on Joe and he is a big hugger
Well she posted a few stories saying she was waiting for him to get home 😬😬😬

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She annoys me for a lot of reasons, but I think the comments about Rex and blankets are a bit much sometimes.. They aren’t really recommended now for non-supervised sleep (and definitely no duvet til over 12 months)
Sleeping bags totally depend on the temp of the room, anything over about 22° and he’s safer just in a sleepsuit. Cold babies will cry if they’re uncomfortable, it’s much safer
Maybe this is why he is a terrible sleeper?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.