Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
So, I know some of this is fine but I just want to get down her childcare bubble

you’ve got the boys going to each of their dads. Stacey still going to work - I don’t know how loose women is essential but whatever. Joe is seeing Harry, and also going on fishing trips with every Bryn and Jason. Kids are going between Staceys Mum, Dads and Sisters. Joe is still going seeing his mum. Stacey is mixing with photographers today - no doubt had her make up and hair sorted too, feel like I’m missing ALOT
Every Bryn and Jason has KILLED ME😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Cocomoco

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK.
(Jaw is on the floor.....I need wine after seeing that.)
How in the love of fuck, is she going to clear that, the fuck up?!!?????
She’s bat. Shit. Crazy.
BAT. SHIT. CRAZY.

• Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
View attachment 418484Do they both smoke? I was just wondering as I spotted the lighter. I know she smiled through her pregnancy (the second one), guessing she did the third time, but was more careful in hiding it.
*Just noticed, it might be for the fire.
Didn’t she lose her bullshit “celebrity mother of the year” award of whatever it was when it was discovered that smoked through her second pregnancy? I remember the media calling her out on it. I don’t care if I cause offence here but you have to be as thick as shit and extremely selfish to smoke whilst pregnant

Rackley123

Chatty Member
I personally don’t think Stacey has any serious mental health problem. She’s a very clever business woman, she knows exactly what will cause a social media storm and she knows how to reel her sheep in. I don’t see how anyone can like Stacey but hate hinch. Both as bad as one another 🤮

keytotruth

VIP Member
I just wanna know what Fejkas are? Not to insult but she is a 3 by 3 and I know everyone is different but that’s a no from me
My mum is 4x4 but do you know what,she's done a darn sight better with us children than some parents with 1 mum and dad for the children.all have our own homes,myself 2 actually owning her house,all partners and children,all careers not just jobs,started in a simple council house to a single mum (eldest siblings dad left when mum lost second baby,second siblings dad cheated on her and they lost home,third was domestic abuse and my dad just didn't work out) but thats life.as long as they kids are happy and healthy who cares how many dads they have

• Heart

Sick of the bs

Does anyone else get THE RAGE with her food storage? Clipping fucking crisps up?? Fuck off! Putting cereal in a plastic pipe that's too small? Stuffing grapes in a box that isn't big enough just because it's got a shitty label on it?
Omg I can't stand it! She has too much fucking time on her hands the dozy twat. She's so irritating - get in the real world Stacey FFS!

• Heart
  • Haha

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
They are all going to be trapped in there until she‘s moved half of it because she won’t be able to open the fecking door!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Scragbags

VIP Member
The fact she has the time and the money just to do it for the gram/publicity is the saddest part.

People losing their jobs and not able to feed their families and she's doing this shite. Keep being relatable stace.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Jessie98

VIP Member
I know a lot of you were asking about the bog roll I use to wipe my bum with. It is from a little company called Tesco. Swipe up for link ❤😂

• Haha

interested2

She just said on her instagram story that her dad has helped her to hang up her new egg chair, surely this is against COVID rules??!!

• Angry
  • Wow

Whitelilac

VIP Member
I'm still convinced that's builders sand looking at the staining on Rex's babygrow.
Showed my husband her stories and his 1st reaction was " if that bathroom is upstairs the ceiling below will be falling through with that extra weight".

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Heybooboo

VIP Member
I always feel bad when my son wakes up from his nap and I realise I've done literally nothing with the time. Sometimes I need that time to rest and recharge so I can be a good mum to him when he wakes up.
Same here! I’ve just got off the phone to my husband who asked what I’m doing in nap time I said clean the kitchen he seemed pleased really I’m sat on the sofa with a cream egg watching bridgerton whoops 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
All the comments saying she’s the best Mum ever, don’t get me wrong my kids would have a field day but that’s why we’ve got a sandpit tho not the fucking bathroom floor. I think I’m speechless that’s she’s done it and this is coming from someone who doesn’t mind her!
I’m the same. I don’t mind her, actually quite like her but I just think that’s way too far! Proper sand all over her bathroom... that’s going to be a nightmare to get rid off. Is anyone going to wash/shower/bath now in that house because could you be assed showering to get back out into a bathroom filled with sand?... just so OTT...

• Haha

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
She needs a mental health assessment and fast. There is something very seriously up with her, this isn't normal behaviour at all.

• Haha

Sick of the bs

Anyone else noticing the distinct change in tone in the last few posts? From 'I'm fucking amazing and I'm actually SO amazing that I calmly let my kids build a beach in the bathroom' to 'oh this is so harrrd, I'm just like you lot, arguing all the time with my kids!' Desperately trying to be relatable again after the sand/masked singer bullshit.