Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
If she was going to dick about with sand, wouldn’t she have been better using that shed type extra room downstairs?
It’s batshit regardless but even the nonsense of traipsing the bowls of sand up the stairs 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 38

Skinner

VIP Member
She's done it for the publicity. She'll be all over the daily mail etc tomorrow.

Reactions: 38

Katlen12

VIP Member
looks like she uploaded this photo of herself without double checking and you can see her naked reflection in the wax burner! She has taken it down now and re-uploaded it with herself blanked out 😂😂😂

Probably too busy trying to get the sand out of her crack, to notice 🤣

09E5DA28-FA73-4507-B970-01B7E1AE2713.jpeg

930002FC-0B76-4D4D-BB73-66DFD1E1C402.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Stop the world, I would like to get off. One of my good friends has shared Stacey's post to her story and put "This is AMAZING! Can't wait to do this for my bubba when we get a house"....... is this a valid reason to unfollow and unfriend someone?

• Haha
  • Wow

Sp20191

VIP Member
I don't get the whole drama around school work. It's not that difficult. Yes, kids moan and parents aren't teachers, but you give them a break with a snack every so often or a 15min walk to clear their heads and get stuck back into it again. I have 2 kids (7 and 9)and I look after my 2 nephews 1 day a week. My sister and I have the same routine. I also work from home 3 days a week and granted, I don't have a very stressful job or have zoom calls or meetings often, but I still have a lot of work to do, whilst schooling my children. Somedays are harder than others, but in all honesty I'd rather my kids do work and be kept up with their work than fall behind. I think everyone is milking the mental health card these days. If you are positive with your kids, then it helps.
But doing no work at all, is just ridiculous! Step up and get on with it and quit moaning!
good for you if you are coping, honestly that’s great, a lot of people aren’t, people with kids who really struggle,people with multiple kids and not enough time or energy to help them, or people who really just don’t know to teach them.

my kids are set tasks every day, they have one 30
Min online chat a day which means I am the one helping them with everything!
I also have the added stress of not knowing when I’m going to next get paid (self employed hairdresser!) how my bills are going to get paid etc

I have struggled with anxiety and depression on and off since I was 16 and have had it well managed for years, it’s now back, it’s hard enough to drag myself out of bed to do the basics right now (but I have children so I have to!) I’m not entitled to a bubble so I’m mostly on my own!

do not tell people that they are Using the mental health card as an excuse, it’s a very real problem for a lot of people!

• Heart

Sp20191

VIP Member
Yet joe has 2x2....no one mentions that, apparently men can have as many as they want by different women but a woman can’t.

absolutely ridiculous comment, shit happens, does it really matter? My mum has 4 by 3 different men, does it make her a bad mum or has it affected me in any way...NO!
It makes absolutely no difference to me and my siblings!

Reactions: 36

RLdeletedme

The saddest part of all this is the comments on her Instagram by her pathetic little brainless sheep.

The "Omg this photo gives me anxiety" comments are absolutely pathetic. I bet not one of those people have actual, diagnosed anxiety, nor know what the fuck it feels like.

No wonder mental illness is so looked down upon. Every Tom, Dick and Harry are claiming anxiety now. It's like a buzz word. Disgusting.

• Heart

Spottydog

She's a full on fruit loop!
There is having fun, letting the kids have fun but come on FFS. There will be sand in every nook and cranny forever especially the human nooks & crannys since they hardly ever wash.

• Haha

ooh scandalous

What’s the betting poor Rex doesn’t actually get to have a bath afterwards and has to fall asleep in his sand-stained vest and ratty hair?

• Sick
Nope, definitely not bothered about not having a girl, so don’t mind me whilst I tie my son’s hair in a pony tail and dress him in pink pyjamas....
Oh please 🙄😂 this is what’s wrong with the world. We don’t even know what colour they are as she filters everything to fuck, he’s not even particularly blonde, the kid is ginger. Infuriates me when people decide children can’t wear certain colours due to their own sexist views of the world. Stacey is a lot of things, but she’s hardly trying to make him female

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Stop the world, I would like to get off. One of my good friends has shared Stacey's post to her story and put "This is AMAZING! Can't wait to do this for my bubba when we get a house"....... is this a valid reason to unfollow and unfriend someone?
I’d unfollow for use of the word “bubba” alone🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 35

HannahF

Yes as stupidity spreads 😂 I want a swimming pool but live in a flat so tonight im going to not just fill my bathtub, im going to fill the whole bathroom up with water. Dont worry ill put plastic over the and tape the doors up so it wont leak

• Haha
Reactions: 34

LaTela

Chatty Member
That is NOT proper sandpit sand - that’s stained them like builders sand. Sandpit sand is soft, pale and dry. Silly cow.

Reactions: 33

ManicMayz

"I can't find the link so here's an affiliate link to my amazon page" sneaky sneaky 🤑

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Lien

I just wanna know what Fejkas are? Not to insult but she is a 3 by 3 and I know everyone is different but that’s a no from me
It's not that you've touched a nerve with me because I'm 0 by 0, but that is really below the belt. So what if her kids have different dads? What's the relevance? This isn't the 1920s. Don't let your dislike of someone make you act like a misogynist.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I just had a little nosey at the Hinch thread and some people on there were praising SS for creating the beach for the kids. Maybe I'm just a miserable bastard but I don't think it's praise worthy at all!

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Oh god the potty training of Rex is going to be delightful isn't it?
I can already see the "oh pickles weed in the corner like Theo hehe hehe oh he gives me life" followed with a video of said wee and "hehehehehehe so I come downstairs hehehehehe wondered what that smell was hahahaha pickles pood on the floor haha hahahaha look hahaha he's so cheeky hahaha"

• Haha

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Genuine question....is she actually ‘ok’

Who the fuck fills their bathroom with sand? She ain’t a full shilling at all.

Dumb cunt springs to mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 31