Stacey Solomon #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so strange that every time hinch has a day off, Stacey does too. There’s definitely something going on involving them. I reckon some sort of kids clothing colab or an organisation hack book or something
Yeah I thought the same. If she’s using her Gran as an excuse to be offline while she prats around with Hinch then that is pretty grim.

Reactions: 15
This is ridiculous. Children’s social care do not remove clean, clothed, healthy, cared for children from a parent because they fall asleep in inadequate places.
I don’t even follow this thread, don’t have much care for Stacey Solomon but had to comment I. The sheer ridiculous nature of this post
Agreed. A social worker would not remove a loved, happy and cared for child from their home for being a bit dirty from time to time and for sleeping in a dog bed bought just for him. - it is essentially a bean bag.
maybe he doesn’t go down in the cot alone at night? I know I’d rather not force my child to sleep somewhere that may make him feel lonely and upset and transfer them whenthey’re sleeping.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Yeah I thought the same. If she’s using her Gran as an excuse to be offline while she prats around with Hinch then that is pretty grim.
agreed. It doesn’t sit right with me that she keeps posting about her gran on her public profile anyway, give that lady some privacy! I wouldn’t want a family member sharing stufff about me being ill to over 3 million! Surely she has a private profile she can share that stuff on if she does want to vent.

Reactions: 10
I’ve never posted on a Stacey Solomon thread before but have seen more of her posts on Instagram lately.... is it just me or does it annoy anyone else the way she always calls her kids ‘pickles’ ?! Lol just find it irrationally annoying 😂
She’s so thick she probably forgets their names and uses pickle.

Reactions: 2
I appreciate it is sad when your grandparents die but Stacey needs to realise she is very lucky to still have a grandma around who is 92. And sorry to be harsh she isn't gonna live forever.
Many people at this time have lost parents, partners who were so much younger.
what’s the point of this comment? My Grandad died over the summer and it’s been absolutely devastating, especially for my parents. It’s a worrying time to have an elderly relative in hospital so maybe show some compassion?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
what’s the point of this comment? My Grandad died over the summer and it’s been absolutely devastating, especially for my parents. It’s a worrying time to have an elderly relative in hospital so maybe show some compassion?
The point of the comment is its my opinion, thank you very much.
As I said of course it's sad when any relative dies, however it comes across like its not something we all expect to happen to elderly relatives.
I do have compassion as I said it's not nice. Just in this climate people are loosing healthy young relatives. Look at poor Kate Garraway.

Reactions: 8
Agreed. A social worker would not remove a loved, happy and cared for child from their home for being a bit dirty from time to time and for sleeping in a dog bed bought just for him. - it is essentially a bean bag.
maybe he doesn’t go down in the cot alone at night? I know I’d rather not force my child to sleep somewhere that may make him feel lonely and upset and transfer them whenthey’re sleeping.
I agree that of course he wouldn’t be removed from her care. However, I’d rather cuddle my child than let him fall asleep in a dog bed or on the cold, hard floor. A dog bed is not essentially a bean bag, it’s made for dogs, not children 😂

Reactions: 7
Weather he likes the cot or not..Thats not an excuse for him to sleep on a cold hard floor or in a dogs bed! He could atlest settle down on the sofa with his blanket?

Reactions: 16
It's unfair to say that grief should be more or is more when the deceased person is young.
It doesn't matter if a loved one is 99 and has passed away, it doesn't make the loss hurt less, you still want them to live on a little more.
Everyone's grief is their own. It's not a competition.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Shocking the amount of people who think it’s fine for him to randomly fall asleep on tiled flooring.. or how many people have forgot that she bought her son a dog toy from primark.. or the fact he constantly looks knackered and deprived of a good meal

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's unfair to say that grief should be more or is more when the deceased person is young.
It doesn't matter if a loved one is 99 and has passed away, it doesn't make the loss hurt less, you still want them to live on a little more.
Everyone's grief is their own. It's not a competition.
It’s not a competition but it is content and engagement for stinky stace

Reactions: 2
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Shocking to listen to a bunch of people who have no intimate knowledge of the family suggest that a child needs protection due to a few photos that have clearly been posted for humours sake. I’m not suggesting I would do the same but I think it’s highly unfair and hurtful to suggest someone does not care for their children appropriately when you don’t even know them

That’s the thing about posting your child all over social media. People are going to have their own opinions on things and whether it’s right or wrong, they will comment on it. Stacey is more than aware of that and continues to share her life so I wouldn’t let it affect you so much about what others opinions are. She doesn’t.

Reactions: 15
That’s the thing about posting your child all over social media. People are going to have their own opinions on things and whether it’s right or wrong, they will comment on it. Stacey is more than aware of that and continues to share her life so I wouldn’t let it affect you so much about what others opinions are. She doesn’t.
Once was funny but now it’s irritating and boring. Just put him in his bed and let him be comfy.

Reactions: 7
Yes stace that lip stick mask color crap does look good on you especially because you changed the color of your skin and hair and background of photo to compliment the lip color. So yes. Yes, it does look good.

I dont know why she loves orange and mustard and beige tones so much . she looks like a bad copy of elmo in that coat.
Poor Rex is not an infant. She should try dressing the guy in a pant and a top instead of a sleeper for the day.
That video on Tan In Bottle Joe's insta of her swooping in and plucking Rex from his dog bed - Im sure its supposed to make use feel better about the child sleeping on the floor like a dog ( altho the dog doesnt even sleep on the floor so ... ) but Im sure she only moved him because she was going upstairs and she just cant bare to leave that guy for two mins to do anything
You know, I really don't get the constant filter on everything? I wonder if this is why she does the lashes all the time, so that the filter looks like she is made-up? It really is silly and another reason why she is so unrelatable.

Reactions: 6
I agree that of course he wouldn’t be removed from her care. However, I’d rather cuddle my child than let him fall asleep in a dog bed or on the cold, hard floor. A dog bed is not essentially a bean bag, it’s made for dogs, not children 😂
They did buy him his own one though.. But the problem with Stacey monetising every second of Rex's life is she clearly doesn't think it through. It would have been appropriate for Stacey to do a quick video of them showing Rex and Theo that this bed is for Rex and this is Theo's bed etc. But she doesn't, and sadly not everyone has a Theo who is clearly a very family friendly dog who has been around very young kids since she was a pup - people following her may do the same thing and suddenly that child has lost half his or her face. This is the actual problem.

Also, I do think someone should have had a word about that time Rex was facepalming the tiles underneath the boiling water on the hob (even I knew to use the back ones!) and instead of getting Joe to sort Rex out or turn dinner down and get him into bed quickly; she filmed it for the gram. Which, in my very humble opinion - is not OK, nor a good look!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes stace that lip stick mask color crap does look good on you especially because you changed the color of your skin and hair and background of photo to compliment the lip color. So yes. Yes, it does look good.

I dont know why she loves orange and mustard and beige tones so much . she looks like a bad copy of elmo in that coat.
Poor Rex is not an infant. She should try dressing the guy in a pant and a top instead of a sleeper for the day.
That video on Tan In Bottle Joe's insta of her swooping in and plucking Rex from his dog bed - Im sure its supposed to make use feel better about the child sleeping on the floor like a dog ( altho the dog doesnt even sleep on the floor so ... ) but Im sure she only moved him because she was going upstairs and she just cant bare to leave that guy for two mins to do anything
I don’t know who’s thicker jo or Stacey? Match made in remedial heaven

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The point of the comment is its my opinion, thank you very much.
As I said of course it's sad when any relative dies, however it comes across like its not something we all expect to happen to elderly relatives.
I do have compassion as I said it's not nice. Just in this climate people are loosing healthy young relatives. Look at poor Kate Garraway.
I agree with you! She was using it for engagement! When my close relative was dying in hospital announcing it on instagram was the furthest from my mind. I also didn’t flip between being oh so worried and upset to giggling like a moron crafting a load of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Shocking the amount of people who think it’s fine for him to randomly fall asleep on tiled flooring.. or how many people have forgot that she bought her son a dog toy from primark.. or the fact he constantly looks knackered and deprived of a good meal
I once bought my daughter a dog toy, a bat at Halloween. I didn't realise it was a dog toy until we got home, but she still played with it, a toy is a toy.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.