Stacey Solomon #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I posted last week about us not seeing Rex on the floor or sleep drunk since someone contacted social services and I called that she would do it again just to prove a point. Poor child cannot believe his mother would use him like that. I noticed she made him look more comfortable than usual this time with the blankets instead of faceplanting the tiles.

Best part is how hard she’s trying to show tattle she’s not bothered but in fact she’s showing us the opposite. She’s so obsessed about us knowing she doesn’t care. If she genuinely didn’t care she wouldn’t bother to read here. Hi Stacey 👋

Reactions: 18
So I posted last week about us not seeing Rex on the floor or sleep drunk since someone contacted social services and I called that she would do it again just to prove a point. Poor child cannot believe his mother would use him like that. I noticed she made him look more comfortable than usual this time with the blankets instead of faceplanting the tiles.

Best part is how hard she’s trying to show tattle she’s not bothered but in fact she’s showing us the opposite. She’s so obsessed about us knowing she doesn’t care. If she genuinely didn’t care she wouldn’t bother to read here. Hi Stacey 👋
stinky must have eyes on here, noticed half the topic is gone from earlier :ROFLMAO:

but yes, i completely agree. it's tragic, her trying to do the 'haha i've really wound them up by leaving my kid on the floor!!' thing on instagram

except erm......you've left your kid on the floor, photographed it, put it on instragram, and look like a tit mum. it's like keying your own car and then celebrating afterwards 🤦‍♀️

p.s as always, i do hope she sees your username 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m betting it’s the day the cleaning squad Is in!

Side note, caught Joe on children in need tonight, just shave your head man, you can do it, it’ll be fine!
Imagine if he sat in a bath of beans to raise money.
He'd be camouflaged 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I appreciate it is sad when your grandparents die but Stacey needs to realise she is very lucky to still have a grandma around who is 92. And sorry to be harsh she isn't gonna live forever.
Many people at this time have lost parents, partners who were so much younger.

Reactions: 28
View attachment 309483This is my first post so I dunno if I’ve done this right but... My god, every night. Every single bleeping night. I genuinely feel so sorry for him... if this head wasn’t ‘famous’ he would have been taken off her months ago. I couldn’t bare my baby falling asleep on a floor every night and finding it content worthy. Goodnight pickle should be in a clean warm bed.bleeping hell.
Give that kid a bleeping routine and put him into bed before he falls asleep in the chuffing dog bed!

Reactions: 8
Anybody else watching Joe on supermarket sweep. Her certainly not as "dumb" as he makes out to be.

Reactions: 10
Anybody else watching Joe on supermarket sweep. Her certainly not as "dumb" as he makes out to be.
Just caught it. It was filmed recently, during covid, I can't understand why he's with this guy I've never heard off as they aren't social distancing. I thought stinky Stacey would have done this with him.

Reactions: 6
Ive noticed Jane Moore a couple of times on loose women making digs about staceys Instagram, I wonder what they all really think about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s so strange that every time hinch has a day off, Stacey does too. There’s definitely something going on involving them. I reckon some sort of kids clothing colab or an organisation hack book or something

Reactions: 11
Just caught it. It was filmed recently, during covid, I can't understand why he's with this guy I've never heard off as they aren't social distancing. I thought stinky Stacey would have done this with him.
That's what I thought too but they probably all got tested before filming

Reactions: 1
Ive noticed Jane Moore a couple of times on loose women making digs about staceys Instagram, I wonder what they all really think about her.
Like what? I always think they seem oblivious to it but I don't catch the show often.

Reactions: 1
I remember when she first had Rex she seemed quite close to a few of them but those friendships seem to have vanished

Reactions: 3
View attachment 309483This is my first post so I dunno if I’ve done this right but... My god, every night. Every single bleeping night. I genuinely feel so sorry for him... if this head wasn’t ‘famous’ he would have been taken off her months ago. I couldn’t bare my baby falling asleep on a floor every night and finding it content worthy. Goodnight pickle should be in a clean warm bed.bleeping hell.
This is ridiculous. Children’s social care do not remove clean, clothed, healthy, cared for children from a parent because they fall asleep in inadequate places.
I don’t even follow this thread, don’t have much care for Stacey Solomon but had to comment I. The sheer ridiculous nature of this post

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.