Stacey Solomon #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get so much second hand embarrassment it’s honestly so cringe. I’ve just muttered ‘what a bleeping geek’ with my 11 year old sat next to me 🙈 oops
It’s justified and probably what her own child is muttering to her to be honest so I wouldn’t worry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I swear to god if her sheep start actually replacing their kid's beloved elves with Norms then I will lose my tit. I can see it already 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It baffles me that she's so about Christmas instead of Hanukkah. I suppose, she's catering to her audience

Reactions: 7
Omg so she filmed her kids opening advent calendars? Like it was Christmas Day! What happened to just letting your kids open it without a phone in their face!!
and how hard is it to take a pic of your front door? Might not have time ffs 😂😂 get a grip!
Waiting for my dad to get in from work to film me opening mine!! Hope he puts "This gives me life"!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Norm And The Gorm more like :rolleyes:

the prawn bit has baffled me.... what the actual f**k?!!🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely she missed a trick here by not saying "Norm's causing a storm".......

ETA forget I ever said that I don't want you to reject me to the same looney bin as Stacey

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she going to let Rex wear anything else other than the knitted onesie? I’m convinced this is all pre records from one day as based on her stories he’s wearing that every other day. Her sister is as big a tit as she is too, makes out that they’ve had a really horrible time of it lately yet none of the kids had a normal choc advent calander, she’s had a duck off she’s build in the garden for her work and is now getting the garden done, been on holidays, that family don’t know they’re born I’m telling you

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.