Stacey Solomon #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg so she filmed her kids opening advent calendars? Like it was Christmas Day! What happened to just letting your kids open it without a phone in their face!!
and how hard is it to take a pic of your front door? Might not have time ffs 😂😂 get a grip!
I don't get filming your kid opening their advent calendar. I've seen loads of people do it on my instagram today and showing off their expensive advent calendars.

Reactions: 6
I absolutely love the Big Fat Quiz of the Year but I don't know if I can handle watching it with Stinky on ☹

Also, did anyone else feel triggered by how aggressively she pumped her lip gloss last night. No joke I watched it about three times because I was just like "what the duck you doing to that lipgloss". Sounds so petty I know but even the smallest things are starting to wind me up with her 😂😂
Also terrible advert for Iconic given she broke the lipgloss (I’m presuming she was gifted the make up)

I don't get filing your kid opening their advent calendar. I've seen loads of people do it on my instagram today and showing off their expensive advent calendars.
Same!! My daughter got a Polly pocket one but I weren’t filming her open it! And my dog got one but I didn’t film her either even though she was being cute about it 😂😍

Reactions: 2
The sister is just a carbon copy of stinky. I can’t believe anyone actually gives a toss what her Christmas door looks like and that she doesn’t have a spare 30 seconds in her day to take and upload a picture of it 🙄

Reactions: 8
Same!! My daughter got a Polly pocket one but I weren’t filming her open it! And my dog got one but I didn’t film her either even though she was being cute about it 😂😍
I didn't know you could get Polly pocket ones, my daughter's obsessed with Polly pocket.

Reactions: 1
I didn't know you could get Polly pocket ones, my daughter's obsessed with Polly pocket.
I got it off Amazon and it’s this years polly pocket too. It looks really cute
She’s obsessed with it too that’s all she wants for Xmas is Polly pockets 😂😍

Reactions: 1
I got it off Amazon and it’s this years polly pocket too. It looks really cute
She’s obsessed with it too that’s all she wants for Xmas is Polly pockets 😂😍
Thanks, I'm going to have a look and see if I can still get one. That's all my little girl wants, finally managed to get the locket and backpack for Christmas.

‘Thank you for being there for me and my boys all year’ and lining my pockets so I can carry on buying pointless crap and focus on my crafting skills whilst all you peasants go to work in the real world.

Also I can’t help but feel a sense of rage every time I see a gonk. I was looking on a website last night and there were jumpers and t-shirts with gonks on them, I feel instantly annoyed when I see them 🤬😂

Reactions: 15
‘Thank you for being there for me and my boys all year’ and lining my pockets so I can carry on buying pointless crap and focus on my crafting skills whilst all you peasants go to work in the real world.

Also I can’t help but feel a sense of rage every time I see a gonk. I was looking on a website last night and there were jumpers and t-shirts with gonks on them, I feel instantly annoyed when I see them 🤬😂
I've a friend who loves gonks and all I want to do is scream every time she shares them. I've said outright to her I can no longer stand them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've a friend who loves gonks and all I want to do is scream every time she shares them. I've said outright to her I can no longer stand them 🤣
I feel bad for the gonks really, SS has given them a bad name. I bet they are embarrassed to be associated with her...because you know they are real, living things with names and feelings 😂 #freenorm

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: Stacey Solomon - Garden centre in her PJs, dirty mare. When was the last time she washed her hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‘Callander’ 🙄
She’s not stupid so I don’t know why she pretends to be. Spell check is a thing Stace, use it.

‘Callander’ 🙄
She’s not stupid so I don’t know why she pretends to be. Spell check is a thing Stace, use it.
this annoys me so much about her. She has the same phone as me, iPhones are so sensitive with spell check! They correct me all the time without me even really noticing so she must have to try so hard to spell things wrong on her phone!! Dick!

Reactions: 7
Norm on a prawn? Like seriously?! She’s supposed to be a fully functioning adult! Who comes up with this kinda sh*t

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Norm on a prawn? Like seriously?! She’s supposed to be a fully functioning adult! Who comes up with this kinda sh*t
Her kids are obsessed with themed snacks but have outgrown elf on the shelf 🙄 even though she has Rex.
It’s just all about Stacey

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.