Stacey Solomon #16 Wrapping up used slippers in Pjs that smell like kippers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Asparagus123 for the thread title 🥳

RECAP from previous thread -

She is still obsessed with a gonk named norm.

Got caught being a covidiot with best mate hinch after they done some excellent social distancing at a tit superhero party

Drank a pint of ben & Jerry's for breakfast

Did a photoshoot for her new craft book so she had to round up the tat in her house to take with her, she left joe at home.

Even though Halloween hasn't arrived until today she has made an abundance of Halloween tat & food which will more than likely go straight in the bin.

That included a pumpkin house with two perfectly sized holes for toddler legs to fit in. Oh how we all laughed when rex climbed inside it all on his own.

She had to send her phone for repair so we supposedly had 3 days free off as whilst it got fixed. To most of us this felt like 3 hours.

Surprised us all when she came back with a GIANT NORM.

Now 99% of members can't see a gonk without wanting to dropkick it.

Updates -

She is still obsessed with gonks...😴😴😴 she has thrown shade on her mate Mrs Grinch by saying she is not doing elf on the shelf with her young child who won’t understand it. However, in true SS style she has created something even more annoying - Norm on a prawn. She needs an intervention.
A member posted that they saw her at their local garden centre on 30th Nov wearing her PJs, dressing gown and slippers. Keeping it classy and relatable as always.

SS and Mrs Grinch did some of their Xmas wrapping together and SS can’t just do it on the floor like a normal person, of course she has a wrapping station because again she’s so relatable. SS is also really behind with Xmas this year even though she has been making crappy gifts for her friends and family since Halloween ended.

Everything is still giving SS life and she is still laughing all the way to the bank with that dumb squinty smile 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
An addition to the recap - she still hasn't revealed her Christmas door thats been up for at least two weeks now 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Plus.... She got spotted at the garden centre in the same pyjamas as she wore from the night before!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Honestly going to have to start a go fund me page or something so her kids can have some proper snacks, they’re not borrowers ffs 😂 the snacks get smaller and smaller each day
That wouldn't fill an ant!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly going to have to start a go fund me page or something so her kids can have some proper snacks, they’re not borrowers ffs 😂 the snacks get smaller and smaller each day
What the absolute duck is that? I would bloody well throw it at her if she even dared to feed that to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ha! She didn't even pay for Rex's crappy advent calendar either!! As if she can't afford to buy one!!!

20201201_171336.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Sorry her boys are too old for elf on the shelf but not too old for ridiculously tiny tit snacks?!? Yeah alright love 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It really was more of a plate decoration you'd get in the local chinese restaurant 🎄🤣
I was about to post the same - her snack for her pre-teen children was garnish that they used to decorate meat with on the supermarket butchery counter in the 80’s.

My son is a bit older that her eldest at 13, and he would eat half the cucumber and some carrots dipped in hummus for a snack - if I presented him with 4” of skin and half a cherry tomato he’d wonder if I was ‘ok’.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.