Stacey Solomon #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why she's doing her make up and getting dressed up for her at this time on a Monday night when we're in lockdown.

Reactions: 4
I wonder why she's doing her make up and getting dressed up for her at this time on a Monday night when we're in lockdown.
It’s almost laughable isn’t it considering she fucked off to a garden centre in the pyjamas. She’s backwards

Reactions: 9
I have never posted on here before, but today I saw Stacey at a local garden centre. She was wearing green satin polka dot pyjamas, a grey pull over dressing gown thing and white fluffy slippers. In the queue someone said I would love to wear my pyjamas out if I could. Then once inside, the staff and other customers in the garden centre were all talking about her wearing her pyjamas out in public. Some said it made their day and loved how she doesn’t care. Others couldn’t believe it. I could tell it was her, from the huge eyelashes, the top of the face even with a mask on and by her voice, from a mile away!
Wtf why would you do that?! I don’t even like answering the door to the postman in my pjs! Why wouldn’t she have a shower and get dressed? Just lazy and stinky!

Reactions: 8
It’s almost laughable isn’t it considering she fucked off to a garden centre in the pyjamas. She’s backwards
It is, I couldn't believe she was getting dressed up for whatever reason and went out in the daytime in her pyjamas, she's a freak!

Reactions: 3
Was there not a ban in supermarkets a while ago where they wouldn’t let you in if you were in pjs? It’s a wonder any store would let someone in dressed like that but I suppose places are desperate in today’s climate 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Surely she would have been cold in her pyjamas? It was bloody freezing in Manchester today.

Reactions: 1
Her staged little “oOps I LeFt tHe LiPstiCk cAp oN, silly little old me!” moment literally made me cringe. Like physically, shoulders and all.
Eewww them brows and the white glue line very visible on the lash line 🤢

Reactions: 4
Suggestions:-

Stinky Solomon is such a bore, when will we see the tacky door?

we wish you a monochrome Christmas and a wash free new year!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Shes on the line up for a big virtual amazon thing with a few different celebs so dont know if that was tonight or we have to endure her getting ready another night.

She probably would have mentioned it like 100x over

Reactions: 1
I have never posted on here before, but today I saw Stacey at a local garden centre. She was wearing green satin polka dot pyjamas, a grey pull over dressing gown thing and white fluffy slippers. In the queue someone said I would love to wear my pyjamas out if I could. Then once inside, the staff and other customers in the garden centre were all talking about her wearing her pyjamas out in public. Some said it made their day and loved how she doesn’t care. Others couldn’t believe it. I could tell it was her, from the huge eyelashes, the top of the face even with a mask on and by her voice, from a mile away!
The gross thing for me when I see people out in their jarmys is I bet they haven't had a wash or brushed their teeth either as surely you'd just whack on some leggings and a hoody. Absolutely foul.

Reactions: 7
Gutted she's on big fat quiz of the year again 😢
I love it and I feel like its one show she plays up her stupidness on so we'll get squinty stacey

Reactions: 11
Don’t know if it’s it’s just me but does anyone care about her sister doorway? She’s making it a bigger deal than staceys?! I know it’s not her thread just wondered if I’m on my own here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t know if it’s it’s just me but does anyone care about her sister doorway? She’s making it a bigger deal than staceys?! I know it’s not her thread just wondered if I’m on my own here 😂
Omg so she filmed her kids opening advent calendars? Like it was Christmas Day! What happened to just letting your kids open it without a phone in their face!!
and how hard is it to take a pic of your front door? Might not have time ffs 😂😂 get a grip!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I absolutely love the Big Fat Quiz of the Year but I don't know if I can handle watching it with Stinky on ☹

Also, did anyone else feel triggered by how aggressively she pumped her lip gloss last night. No joke I watched it about three times because I was just like "what the duck you doing to that lipgloss". Sounds so petty I know but even the smallest things are starting to wind me up with her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love the Big Fat Quiz and I am too, wounded she's gonna be on it.

I'm still triggered by the fact her and Hinch both wear thumb rings & practically the same bracelet on their wrist 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.