Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think she's got to show us?!

The suspense...
For a second I thought pregnancy announcement, but then I realised she wouldn't get enough engagement announcing that at this time. I reckon crafts or some new project.

Reactions: 1
A norm I bleeping ate her ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

Instagram was a better place without her for a couple of days

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see them dressed up as eachother on Loose Women today? Kayโ€™s impression of Stacey made me laugh, she mimicked exactly what sheโ€™s like on Instagram with her over the top giggling

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She better not ruin Christmas for me. I liked those gonks and now I can't buy one, as she's taited them

I just ๐Ÿ’ฉ myself ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yeah we went to a local garden centre during the week and my two year old made a bee line for the gonks and I just couldn't bring myself to buy him one because of her. Every time I see them I hear that giggle โ˜น

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Little ole me - not insta famous Or anything ๐Ÿ™Š
But when my old iPhone 6s broke , Good old Vodafone Lent me an older iPhone until they could get mine back to me
Really weird that someone whose main income is from her phone ( insta ads etc) wasnโ€™t offered this ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Just hilarious lies โ˜บ

Reactions: 11
Did she slip up twice? First saying Joe wouldn't let her on his phone when she must have as has liked things also I know she prob means off insta but she put she brought the norm while she was away ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 4
Why was she giving the giant gonkโ€™s hat a hand job?

That bleeping laugh ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Little ole me - not insta famous Or anything ๐Ÿ™Š
But when my old iPhone 6s broke , Good old Vodafone Lent me an older iPhone until they could get mine back to me
Really weird that someone whose main income is from her phone ( insta ads etc) wasnโ€™t offered this ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Just hilarious lies โ˜บ
Must think we are all thick as tit

Reactions: 1
Yeah we went to a local garden centre during the week and my two year old made a bee line for the gonks and I just couldn't bring myself to buy him one because of her. Every time I see them I hear that giggle โ˜น
She ruins everything

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I honestly thought they took her phone off her because of her erratic behaviour but sheโ€™s back and still batty as owt so maybe her phone was actually broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.