Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000%
Her sister is/was a nurse - she should know better!
You wouldn't think it with how her family behave, it's like covid doesn't exist with them lot.
Did she work through lockdown as a nurse?

Reactions: 3
I don’t really mind Stacey, but have to agree with what a poster has said above about her just being so different on loose woman, she doesn’t seem half as ditzy or something? Can’t put my finger on it. Watched LW today as I’m sofa bound after a wisdom tooth extraction... (yes feel sorry for me, it’s awful lol)... never normally get to see it so it’s the first time I’m really catching on.
Also I agree with what others have said about having a spare phone or a tablet/laptop... i have a laptop and an iPad I could use, my partner has an old phone... but she has kids who I’m sure have iPads or tablets and surely she has a laptop for when she’s doing LW from home Unles she uses her phone for that... just seems weird someone who’s always using her phone for videos pics and Instagram, can actually go without one for a few days... fair play to her if she has

Reactions: 3
You wouldn't think it with how her family behave, it's like covid doesn't exist with them lot.
Did she work through lockdown as a nurse?
I’m not sure if she gave up her nursing career when her label business took off.

Reactions: 1
I think Stacey has been bollocked by ITV to the point she’s slowing it down to retain her job

since the teletubbies and pampers covid incident - viewers “highlighted” the candle incident - Nah itv producers are making an example and as she was on today, they’ve probably told her to buck her ideas up. sM can be an addiction so this may be her way of sorting her tit out

With BLM being current and relevant - she can easily be replaced by a better candidate who’s opinion is worthy and theres plenty out there that could overtake her in the ranks.

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure if she gave up her nursing career when her label business took off.
She did one shift that she mentioned about in her stories.

I think she probably has a bank only/agency contract now, rather than a substantive post. In order to stay registered with them you need to do so many days every 3/6 months.
As a registered nurse she would need to work a minimum amount of hours in order to keep her pin. I don't think she'd let it lapse as return to practice is a lot more work than your pin revalidation.

That would be my guess.

Reactions: 5
Joes insta is just full of #ads today must be making up for all the money stace is losing out on 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Joes insta is just full of #ads today must be making up for all the money stace is losing out on 🙈
Just came on to say this! Its funny shes gone so quiet and now joes insta is full of ads. Both as bad as each other. They've clearly planned her 'broken phone' with all of joes ads. All her sheep will be checking joes insta. Therefore seeing his ads. So obvious. If her phone is broken there's no way she hasnt got the technology or money to upload to insta. Shes clearly keeping away on purpose. Shes prob been told off for all the crap she does by her brand partners so needs her sheep desperately. So by withholding herself they will go crazy for her. Which she needs.

Reactions: 10
is joe advertising ronseal?

btw, saw a clip on youtube where the loose women were making 'stacey's' crafts, which was sock pumpkins

no mention that she likely nicked the idea of course

felt sorry for kaye and jane tbh

She's back! And as predicted just in time for Halloween!!!

She's back! And as predicted just in time for Halloween!!!
I can't believe she's wearing a Halloween jumper.
I imagine her next story will be messages off her sheep saying how much they've missed her.

As predicted 😂
Screenshot_20201030-215741.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Imagine being a grown adult and sending those types of messages. I feel embarrassed for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I may have just replied to said story saying 'duck off'. I normally wouldn't be so rude but Black Tower gives you wings 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nah I cba she’s so boring. Sorry but why come back at 10pm on a Friday night. You haven’t just got your phone back. When my phone went for repair the first bloody thing I did when I got it back was go on it, I didn’t fanny about for hours

Reactions: 9
Mx5
I can't believe she's wearing a Halloween jumper.
I imagine her next story will be messages off her sheep saying how much they've missed her.

As predicted 😂View attachment 294229
if these messages are real I feel really sorry for these people ,they must be in a right state to go on like this over some random zlister on insta who they don’t even know !

Imagine being a grown adult and sending those types of messages. I feel embarrassed for them.
She’s even worse reposting them ,what a twit

Reactions: 6
Mx5

if these messages are real I feel really sorry for these people ,they must be in a right state to go on like this over some random zlister on insta who they don’t even know !

She’s even worse reposting them ,what a twit
It's pretty tragic really.

Those messages are bloody weird!
Who talks to strangers like that??? It's totally bizarre and a terrifying obsession. They can't handle if that random woman in Instagram isn't posting drivel for 3 days.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.