Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im off to the hairdressers this afternoon,And yes i woke up this morning and washed my hair! I wouldnt want anybody touching it in the state it was in!!

i dont know why she finds it so funny so be unhygienic, Its absolutely disgusting!!

Reactions: 17
Do you think she's a bit insecure? Posting how much she loves Joe all the time. I love my other half but i never say it on social media.

Reactions: 10
I swear she got back from camping and posted she'd had a good shower and wash. Surely she washed her hair then too 🤮

Reactions: 10
Watching her talk about the motor home on Loose Women and it looks like she's stopped with the narrative of " I didn't know about it and he just turned up with it one day", and she refrained from calling it a monstrosity this time....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you think she's a bit insecure? Posting how much she loves Joe all the time. I love my other half but i never say it on social media.
I absolutely do think she is very insecure. But I also think they want a reality show so she needs to make clear her relationship is solid..

Reactions: 7
If she didn't wash her hair in over a week you can be sure it would be stuck to her head with grease.
I honestly think she thinks she's down with the common folk by saying she doesn't wash.

Reactions: 8
If hinch wasn't on loose women I'm still trying to figure out why stacey was so excited about and commented this date?

Maybe a meet up later? 😴

Reactions: 2
I try to avoid Loose Women like the plague but I caught it today, sadly. Was waiting for Stace to stomp her hooves, shrug her shoulders, throw her chin up and start giggling but she didn't 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I try to avoid Loose Women like the plague but I caught it today, sadly. Was waiting for Stace to stomp her hooves, shrug her shoulders, throw her chin up and start giggling but she didn't 🤔

She is like a different person on Loose Woman; intelligent, well (ish) spoken and seemingly grown up 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure when she came back from her camping trip she showered and posted a story afterwards with her hair damp. That was like a week ago at most

Jesus. She went " camping" like a week ago ! I hope she's at least washed herself in meantime but I'm sure hasn't .
Wow. I mean . Ew . Her bed must really stink between the two of them.

• Sick
If hinch wasn't on loose women I'm still trying to figure out why stacey was so excited about and commented this date?

Maybe a meet up later? 😴
Hinch has a sausage casserole brewing I hope they aren’t going for tea it looks disgusting

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Maybe a meet up later? 😴
She’s that much of a ditz 🙄 she probably thought today was the book launch date.

• Haha
I’m assuming their managers have maybe told them to hold off on meeting up and hanging out given a lot of the country is under local lockdowns, might not be great to be getting together when so many people are stuck alone.

Or they have met up but haven’t edited the footage in time so it’s all just pre-records for another day.

The 'we made it to Friday' comment pissed me off this morning.
Actually comments like this generally piss me off, but especially after yesterday her posting about Chrissy.

The laughing say she felt 'weird'.
Yesterday was a hard/triggering day for anyone who has lost a baby (myself included). She should've just said nothing instead of laughing. She doesn't have a sincere bone in her body.
I thought she stayed off on purpose to avoid commenting on Hinch being on This Morning (I think it was This Morning) so made out she felt weird and didn't want to be on social media. Like we are as daft as that not to see through it. When does she ever not want to be on it?!

As if they could all stay in the camper van with all those flowers. She lives in cloud cuckoo land.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.