Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me gently! I’ve seen it all now. She should have put herself in the bins, she’s the biggest bag of rubbish in that house.
Who in gods name was filming?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hate the gnome trend . All the Rae Dunn addicts like them too.

Also I'm not quite sure why but I am not thrilled that she used a song from Free Willy soundtrack to make her bed montage. Is nothing sacred? Also what the hell does she mean pickle dressed ? Pink dino pjs is dressed eh?

The laughing crap just makes her seems so delirious and ditzy .

Reactions: 4
What an absolute cringe fest 😬 in all honesty I think she needs help because this tit just ain’t normal 😳
Who the duck grinds on a black bag full of rubbish 😭

Reactions: 7
What's wrong with just emptying your bins and not telling the world about it? If sorting your bins is classed as good content then stop the world, I want to get offf.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtaf is she doing with those bins? I can't work out if she's trying to be seductive or funny but whatever it is it's not working. She's just coming across as a desperate woman. I feel sorry for her bigs boys, their friends will see that
She makes me feel sick! Why would you want a rubbish bag that close to your face? Shes vile

What's wrong with just emptying your bins and not telling the world about it? If sorting your bins is classed as good content then stop the world, I want to get offf.
Oh i got off yestersay when she made a unicorn pumpkin 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also her saying that if she doesn’t do the bins now she’ll have to do them tonight is nonsense... I live very very very locally, and our bin day is on Friday 😂😂

Also they need to learn how to park their campervan - it sticks right out onto the pavement 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Also her saying that if she doesn’t do the bins now she’ll have to do them tonight is nonsense... I live very very very locally, and our bin day is on Friday 😂😂

Also they need to learn how to park their campervan - it sticks right out onto the pavement 🙄
Are you her next door neighbour?

Reactions: 5
Did she just call him 'Sillian Murphy'? Clearly loves him that much she doesn't know how to pronounce his name...

It'll be another one for engagement though, her sheep will message "oh ma gawd Stace, you're so funny, it's Cillian not Sillian"and there will no doubt be a story from her later about how silly she is, complete with 5 stories worth of her laughing at nothing

Reactions: 8
I’m sure her house sticks out like a sore thumb with that ridiculous flower arch at her front door... I’d be concerned incase I’d any mad stalkers just showing up one day as it doesn’t even seem like they’ve got a front garden. taking your rubbish out to the bin and some mad loon jumps out from behind it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Nope, she’s not stalking my roses 😂
Oooo I bloody love when people live locally and might potentially have some extra tea for us!

Do you see her out and about?
Is Joe really as orange as he looks on camera? **EDIT** - sorry, silly me, how could I get his name wrong? Hoe***
Does her house stick out like a sore thumb with the flower displays?
Has she kept her car or did they sell it for the camper like she suggested?

Sooo many questions!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oooo I bloody love when people live locally and might potentially have some extra tea for us!

Do you see her out and about?
Is Joe really as orange as he looks on camera? **EDIT** - sorry, silly me, how could I get his name wrong? Hoe***
Does her house stick out like a sore thumb with the flower displays?
Has she kept her car or did they sell it for the camper like she suggested?

Sooo many questions!!!
Don’t want to give away too much personal info (as much as she annoys me, don’t want to cross a line!) but they still have the car as well as the van and yep, see them both regularly.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t listen to stories much, tend to just read the captions, but she seems to be using Joe, not Hoe, and Rex, not pickle, more. Hoo bloody rah! It gave me irrational rage that she couldn’t use bloody names properly!
I’m also shocked because she didn’t do the good morning song to set me up for the day. I felt weird all day and I’ve just realised it must be because didn’t say she hopes I have a great day

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I only started following Stacey and had to unfollow her ASAP lol. Was wondering why does she call Joe Hoe?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.