Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey never usually bothers me but today she is! Dirty baby and that breakfast 🤢 my kid is the same age as her eldest and she just gets toast at school!! Who has time for that faff in the morning? Just to create something they probably don’t even eat.

Reactions: 5
That is disgusting he was in it all day yesterday and he has green stains on him 🤢🤢
That poor boy! I couldn’t think of anything worse than being in clothes all day, sweating and stained clothes and getting into bed in them!
Absolutely no excuse. Takes no time to bath and change him, he has so many gifted clothes to wear. Instead of that she’s making endless stupid crafts and melon sushi. She will be dancing around with a mop shortly and laughing manically. Get your act together Stacey.

Reactions: 10
If she was a family member of mine,i think an intervention would be needed..
I’m really surprised the loose women lovies haven’t said anything to her I thought they were all really close?.. To me this is a sign of MH/PND issues. All jokes aside her manic laughter/grin/procrastination are hiding something. Her management, Joe, mother and sister should really take a look at themselves. They are failing her.

Reactions: 14
I’m really surprised the loose women lovies haven’t said anything to her I thought they were all really close?.. To me this is a sign of MH/PND issues. All jokes aside her manic laughter/grin/procrastination are hiding something. Her management, Joe, mother and sister should really take a look at themselves. They are failing her.
I totally agree! She went from being so down to earth and now shes just manic 24/7 and so over the top! Some days i feel semi sorry for her incase it actually is down to MH,But then other days i just think shes a total doughnut!

Help is deffo needed,Especially if its affecting your poor children's hygiene!!!

Reactions: 2
I know it's been said before but I really do wonder what the people around her think of the way she conducts herself online. Maybe they've already said something to her and she's told them to button it?

Surely also, to some extent, the people around her have to be "in on the secret" with the pre-records etc? Maybe as long as she's generating cash, the likes of Joe and sister etc don't care how she comes across.

Reactions: 8
What’s that ‘sushi‘ she just made? Melon in bread with honey and jam?
almost brought my cuppa up:sick:
It must be a joke she is surely bleeping with us ! 🤮 also did you see how much they the honey jar went down ! 👀 they are growing boys stace not fricking mice give them something substantial

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe that bread/melon/jam/chocolate concoction she’s served up to the kids this morning! 😂 That’s out there even for her!

Reactions: 1
I know it's been said before but I really do wonder what the people around her think of the way she conducts herself online. Maybe they've already said something to her and she's told them to button it?

Surely also, to some extent, the people around her have to be "in on the secret" with the pre-records etc? Maybe as long as she's generating cash, the likes of Joe and sister etc don't care how she comes across.
Maybe her management team need a word!

I just think all these weird recipes and stuff have got to be build up for her book?

She shows all these online so (mad) people will think 'ooh I wonder what else can be done' and buy her tit craft book which it inevitably will be

No way is she standing making those tit rolls this morning so anyone who does buy her book and tries and make those for breakfast before the school run and ends up being late will feel tit and like they can't be as perfect as wor stace who does it all 🖕🏻

I thought they said that if they got a camper van they wouldn’t be able to keep the car. lo and behold she is just going out in the CAR bloody liar just like the whole lot of them in Instagram. To be a good liar you have to have a good memory

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just think all these weird recipes and stuff have got to be build up for her book?

She shows all these online so (mad) people will think 'ooh I wonder what else can be done' and buy her tit craft book which it inevitably will be

No way is she standing making those tit rolls this morning so anyone who does buy her book and tries and make those for breakfast before the school run and ends up being late will feel tit and like they can't be as perfect as wor stace who does it all 🖕🏻
She takes all her craft and food ideas from Pinterest anyway. Nothing she does is original. Surely people who want to copy what she does can just look it up themselves. Who wants to make melon sushi. Crappy breakfast full of sugar.

Reactions: 6
She takes all her craft and food ideas from Pinterest anyway. Nothing she does is original. Surely people who want to copy what she does can just look it up themselves. Who wants to make melon sushi. Crappy breakfast full of sugar.
They could but they won't they'll just buy her book and line her pockets

Instead of making stupid pumpkins and hideous gonks out of old clothes and cutting up clothes that still have lots of wear left in them why doesn't she donate them. In the current climate I bet lots of families would be grateful for her pumpkin material

Reactions: 12
Find it quite sad the boys are put into school and her and joe have a family day out with Rex, why not go over the weekend with all the boys. Then go later on in October if they want more for carving.

Reactions: 17
It's clear her stories are not in real time.
Rex had a cream top on for bed, in her arm's this morning.
He's then wearing a fox dungarees with an orange/amber top inside, same as yesterday.
So I would assume their outing was yesterday. Pushed into her stories this morning.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
As if she's got that things legs dangling in the bog. Bet its on her kitchen bench next 🤮
I thought the same thing

Find it quite sad the boys are put into school and her and joe have a family day out with Rex, why not go over the weekend with all the boys. Then go later on in October if they want more for carving.
I came here to post the exact same thing! I know the bigger ones see their dad but I get the impression joe isn’t really hands on with them! My eldest children do not have the same dad as my younger children and If I had suggested we go pumpkin picking with the ones out of school he would tell me no and to wait until we all go. If not her he should of not gone. At least they will understand it and enjoy it too.

I can’t ever say my kids have woken up in the morning & asked if banana sushi, in fact they would think I had a screw loose if I made it for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.