Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
Heard her say to that security guy she was going to her home in Spain. Does she actually own a property over there? x

Reactions: 2

Missk92

Has anyone noticed how she always has loads of layers and hats on even in the house. I wonder if she doesn’t put the heating on. She’s on live the now on her veranda with candles and someone asked if she has no lecky but she said she has and it’s just because Spain was warmer 🙄
Has she even got furniture in her house shes always outside 😂

Cass_25

VIP Member
thank god they are trying to do something as it’s horrendous what that wean is going through

cctm

VIP Member
Shes been very quiet online today not like her shes usually only like that when shes travelling and with staying in the hotel last night is she fucking off again?
---
Unless shes in the jail 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
She’s gonna get done. If she’s handing in fake “social work” letters into the court, they’ll take one look at that and have her lifted for contempt of court.

cctm

VIP Member
Michelle’s still ranting & raving . Wit a hairy
She was supposed to be exposing the truth there was no new info the only thing i heard that i hadnt before was that stacey was the one violent to jolly boy john

denny1234

That’s my theory. That SW are waiting and waiting for another support service to pick it up. They’re probably exhausting all avenues before realising, fuck, we’ll need to do it ourselves. Our ops manager wouldn’t let us near it for fear of liability and danger to staff
I don’t think I’ve ever seen SW back since that day she recorded them in her flat and they walked out. Has anyone else heard her mention them?

cctm

VIP Member
She said when she gets money from the Spanish government she is giving some of it to Jack to replace all his Lego and stuff. Just so sad, that poor boy stuck there with her, with nothing but a phone to occupy his time. And bear in mind he can’t read anything on the phone.
Just realised you said to replace his lego- why has the evil boot not packed his lego on those pallets shes got waiting to be shipped to her! She made him pack all his stuff in storage before they left thats so sad 😢😢😢

cctm

VIP Member
I don’t believe she has no money. She wants her few deluded followers to believe this and send her money which they appear to be doing.
I dont think shes no money either and shes saying that its the carers allowance that was stopped and changed the reason at first it was because john and michelle reported her being there 5 weeks when she hasnt and then she says they
Reported her for fraud saying she works and is a prostitute shes such a liar!! One woman in particular has been sending her money even before all of this

cctm

VIP Member
Jefa her dormant company for years , she just pays the £15 confirmation fee to keep it lol - twat
Hopefully wee J is now allowed to see his dad, he was apparently enjoying spending time with his dad until he got a gf & stacey made up lies saying John did this n that , she made a video yesterday basically putting words into jacks mouth about a picture of him his dad has on his facebook, shes got Jack saying the picture upsets him 🤯 , my kid is upset by any pics I post of her lol , so Stacey your just jealous you lost all control of your ex , as apparently John would help her at the drop of a hat
Its a shame to stop a father son relationship (as long as no danger involved) and we have all
Seen her turning jack against his dad with all the things she tells him his dads done and its been bullshit! She used to show him or tell him about videos on shellfish page as well and tell him it was because of him being upset they were being recorded shes a ratbag who only cares about herself

• Heart

Scottish-Gal

VIP Member
Its a disgrace that nobody is doing anything!! She said tonight her oldest son made a choice he didnt want to see her- thats very telling!! Shes an evil cow that video where she shouts jack jack hurry and come give your opinion 😞😞😞 then later on is crying her son is upset he wont ever see his mum again!! Her son shouldnt know anything about whats going on hes only 10 still a wee wain
It’s mostly Stacey’s sis who has been taking care of her eldest son. That’s why he now calls his cousin his sister 🫢

NinaStar90

VIP Member
If any of that is punk or rap related most probably she did wonder if she was always such a horrible person she has no redeeming qualities whatsoever
Yeah it was where goth/punk/skaters would hang out and drink etc. Mini Mish was a club night for under 17s but a lot of us girls would go in after to the main club when we were like 14.

Reactions: 1