Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Because someone has told them she is registered as resident in Spain. You have to be a resident of the UK to get those type of welfare benefits.
See this is what Stacey doesn’t realise. She thinks that the government will continue to fund her lifestyle forever. Maybe the UK will while she’s living here, but if she fucks off to Spain they will tell her to boost. And she will never work, so how is she going to afford to live?
Ah get you now. So basically it is all her own fault. By bragging and spouting all these lies it's actually backfired big time. I actually hope no 1 falls for her shite and sends her money. All she will be worried about is her sapphire. I'm sure the mosque will help her with food. So again the boy suffers for her chaotic lifestyle. And if John's had a lot of partners why is she so fired up with this 1?

Reactions: 2

cctm

VIP Member
This is not the first time lydo been in staceys saying shes a good mum its a joke its not about stacey vs john an his gf who on earth is thinking of that wee boy!!!!

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Boy hasn't a chance with the gene pool then. Maybe upto Big Jinty would be the best for the boy. Might get a fighting chance then 🤔

MOBO1973

VIP Member
I don’t t think we’ll be having many lives from her or if we do it won’t be about j or the court cos she won’t be able to talk about any that stuff but then again it Stacy with the International Protection Order we’re talking about😂 and she’ll probably say she can say what she wants in Spain 🙄
Garda Civil are waiting on her & her documents blah blah blah … same old shit

Lrkn27

VIP Member
That poor wean gets nothing and does nothing except play his wee game and listen to her gaslighting nonsense.
---
Bonkers
Since when did he have Parkinsons? He has said his twitching is down to a nerve in his neck or something like that 🥴

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
This is brand new information today 🤔
Or has she said this before, I don’t believe a word of it either way but she needs stopped now. It’s getting out of hand now
---
Ben’s live just now saying Stacey’s sending that Kirsty Ennis lassie she was doxxed as details to the procurator fiscal & has been saying Ben is related or in it with John 😭😂
She’s off her trolley. She’s panicking more each day and the more she panicked the bigger the lies 🤣

Attachments

Cass_25

VIP Member
That’s exactly what I’m thinking. I’ve never thought that alternative was ideal. SW need to get their act together. Jinty probably had enough and wouldn’t take Jack on. You couldn’t blame her.
They sound like a pair of roasters.

MOBO1973

VIP Member
Michelles too busy in comments mentioning how many was in her live and how she exposed
Truths (never exposed anything IMO) than caring about jack!! When she was doing the live people were in telling her stacey had jack
Listening and she didnt give a fuck she carried on! Then ben went in and told her as well to which she replied well she shouldnt be letting him hear- no she shouldnt have but the minute you knew he was listening you should have cut the live
All true he shouldnt hear anything from either side but why is Michelle getting blamed for everything re jack she wasnt even with John when the madness started

I been there as a new partner & everything thats gone on in the past re kids is suddenly blamed on new partner & your not allowed to defend yourself some ppl just cant let go & Stacey defo cannot let go & using that poor wee boy

Tonights lie is she is medically retired to Spain - lucky her

MOBO1973

VIP Member
She left that wee boy inside that bar by himself while trying to get her hole outside she must have been out for about 15 minutes!!! Wow why the fuck has she still got that wain im horrified
---

She was drinking today in that mad cafe place she was at!! She drinks all day and night and i saw someone tonight ask her do you still need money or did someone send you some she wrote in the comments my bank details in bio im living day to day right now!! While tanning her 20th beer of today!! When i say i hate this creature she makes me so fucking angry
Dont be silly she does not drink due to her religion , when she remembers & poor wee Jack sitting himself , I went to bed after midnight & she was chatting away with people in the pub no bothering with him - she looks ruff today

Margaret her body guard & cash cow is on a blocking spree :rolleyes:

She has went off to video call Margaret as she was asking Stacey if she got her text - please Margaret wake up !!!!

cctm

VIP Member
See that video that’s going about of her asking for a rent deposit and a month upfront rent, she actually can’t keep a straight face. She’s trying to stop laughing, then that ridiculous gesture at the end. She’s deranged.
And shes went out and spent money people have donated on shoes clothes food so where is she going to stay?? She says she leaves that hotel tomorrow!!

Scottish-Gal

VIP Member
why would you say that to a 10 year old? That poor boy hasn’t a chance with her or his father! Fighting over him on TikTok!
We’ve heard the kinda things she says to him and in front of him on live. I’d hate to imagine what he has to put up with offline 🫣

cctm

VIP Member
She’s so calculated, she knows fine well what that rammy in the park was, she’s never off her phone. I really hope the police know she’s recording them so they never say anything to her advantage.
She always says about that that she has signs up everywhere saying cctv so they know they are recorded but that policeman wont have known the call was being done on a live shes a twisted sleekit cow

cctm

VIP Member
It’s just made up in her head. Regardless of whether SW want to deal with her or not they will just have to. They can’t just pick and choose. I would love to hand pick who I deal with every day but it doesn’t work like that. There will be senior SW managers on big money, get them to do it.
Thats my feeling as well just because she does all her bullshit doesnt mean they should be allowed to
Avoid dealing with her! The shellfish page posted a copy of the protection order well what stayace says is a protection order but what does a protection order from spain have to do with here in scotland?

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
She's back on saying she's got a place in homeless accommodation and that Clare was never coming for her. That was just said to put people off the scent. x 🤔

denny1234

It’s just made up in her head. Regardless of whether SW want to deal with her or not they will just have to. They can’t just pick and choose. I would love to hand pick who I deal with every day but it doesn’t work like that. There will be senior SW managers on big money, get them to do it.
100%. it’s shocking that we’re all just watching her drag him up and nothing happens. He deserves a better life.

NinaStar90

VIP Member
This definitely won’t go down to well.

I’ve been through family court and I know you both have to be at the preliminary hearing
This actually isn't true if the other person lives far enough away not to go but instructs a solicitor on their behalf (my ex did this), the onus however is on- LIVES far away enough- you cant just skip it for a holiday/not have someone instructed to represent you.
You do have to be there both present for the final hearing or a warrant will be out for the absent party.