Stacey Holmes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wully encouraging it and Kerry & Pro cuttinaboot were in the comments thinking it was hilarious. There’s an innocent wee boy who is being more damaged by the day by this clown it’s no a laughing matter ffs

Reactions: 8
Wully encouraging it and Kerry & Pro cuttinaboot were in the comments thinking it was hilarious. There’s an innocent wee boy who is being more damaged by the day by this clown it’s no a laughing matter ffs
Not one part of it is funny or to be encouraged what the duck is their problem! Stacey believes shes in the trueman show and every thing in the world relates to her and is there affect her
I cant begin to imagine how exhausting and anxiety inducing it must be to live with her he will end up
Punching her about one day having took enough or something

Reactions: 7
This is bleeping insanity!!!! Wullie and anyone else who has encouraged her has played a part in this! She cannot fly she has no passport for jack is she maybe waiting on any luggage that was put on the plane? That would have left on the flight would it not? Shes making out like shes been told not to go to scotland for her own protection from john this is all lies but shes going to have to make up some story because for the 100th time shes said shes not going back to her flat
Did you see the amount of luggage she has ?

Reactions: 5
Did she honestly think she was leaving the country with the wee boy not having a passport? She's no that daft. Now she's shouting his name is Holmes has she a passport in those 2 names? Maybe 1 a fake? Why haven't police been alerted? Surely on a no fly list they'd be in touch or send colleagues out to see what's going on? There's way too much luggage for her not to trust she was leaving. Somethings no sitting right, and I don't mean her brain 😂😂 imagine being scared fir a child when his maw only cares about getting 1 on on his dad. C'mon Hohn/Jury whoever you are, get the finger out and jump through hoops to get him. He needs you. But then again need to hide from Stacey and her Moroccans 🙄. They probs can't be fucked with her either

Reactions: 3
What account has she been on live from?

See when the court asked for jacks passport and she said it was lost would someone maybe have notified the passport office about it and she’s not known so when she’s tried to board the flight it flagged up. Shes talking that much tit and comfusing me now I think I’ll be getting a limo to Leverndale🤯

• Haha
She had a passport tonight on her live with jacks
Photo on it must be the old one or something but shes took all her house with her she said the other week she never even had a hairdryer left she packed it all up

She’s live again still slevering a pile of pish , still in the airport. That wean needs his bed

Reactions: 6
I just seen that someone asked her how she hasn’t got a hotel and she came back saying it’s fully booked but she did it by writing a comment back rather than just saying it which makes me wonder why she’s happy to be on live and talk about her “situation” but some things she refuses to actually say and chooses to type instead?

I wonder if it’s for plausible deniability. So if she was questioned by sw at a later date and they had screen recordings she could argue that it was someone who had came in her live with a fake profile of her saying that, whereas if it came out her mouth she couldn’t deny it.

I just seen that someone asked her how she hasn’t got a hotel and she came back saying it’s fully booked but she did it by writing a comment back rather than just saying it which makes me wonder why she’s happy to be on live and talk about her “situation” but some things she refuses to actually say and chooses to type instead?
I seen her say about the hotels so had a look on booking .com, there are plenty rooms available in various hotels at Manchester airport . She’s a liar

I wonder if it’s for plausible deniability. So if she was questioned by sw at a later date and they had screen recordings she could argue that it was someone who had came in her live with a fake profile of her saying that, whereas if it came out her mouth she couldn’t deny it.
Bingo its so she can deny she has said it that wee boy has been stuck in hotels and airport for days when did she last sleep?? This is heartbreaking to watch in real time and so frustrating that nobody will do anything to help him

I seen her say about the hotels so had a look on booking .com, there are plenty rooms available in various hotels at Manchester airport . She’s a liar
There’s four busses leaving from Man airport heading to Glasgow over the next hour. What’s the betting she will end up on one of them..

She’s saying the polis are telling her to get the bus hame
So thats another thing that makes her story not make sense if she was to be protected would they just send her up the road on the bus? She said earlier that she wasnt to go to scotland

Reactions: 4
Boom there ya are. So that’s her no getting in to Glasgow until about 6am at which point she won’t be able to get a hotel, so she will end up back in her gorbals high rise and somehow it will be johns fault.

Some woman called Claire has offered to drive down & pick them up.

I was just coming to say that, Stacey messaged her where she is and Claire has just put “I’ll be there as soon as I can”. For duck sake

Claire said she’s just charging her phone first , I bet Claire thinks she’s sitting in Glasgow Airport 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.