Stacey Holmes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mind she was suppposed to hand his passport in to the court a few month ago but she couldn’t because it was “lost”. Did she genuinely no realise they would just cancel it on the computer system? bleeping fruit salad of a woman. Surely sw and the police will have to get heavily involved now, especially as it will flag up with border control that she has attempted to take him out of the country against the express orders of the court.

Reactions: 10
Mind she was suppposed to hand his passport in to the court a few month ago but she couldn’t because it was “lost”. Did she genuinely no realise they would just cancel it on the computer system? bleeping fruit salad of a woman. Surely sw and the police will have to get heavily involved now, especially as it will flag up with border control that she has attempted to take him out of the country against the express orders of the court.
Thats the thing that was a good few months ago now she tried to say last week john and michelle were told shes a spanish resident and there is nothing they can do about it which has clearly been another lie so shes been planning this for ages shes packed her house up weeks ago as well

Reactions: 6
I think she’s dangerous and i honestly thought she was having some kind of manic episode the past few days. I’ve came to the realisation that she is infact psychotic. Like really bat tit crazy.
She’s calculated, she’s a bleeping sociopath!
---
I think she’s dangerous and i honestly thought she was having some kind of manic episode the past few days. I’ve came to the realisation that she is infact psychotic. Like really bat tit crazy.
This should have Stacey’s photo attached to it. She’s textbook!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
See that bloody Michelle 😡 why does she think everything is always so funny when Stacy gets caught out at anything. Always in shellfish comments making stupid comments when the only thing she should be saying is that John is fighting tooth and nail to save that wee boy from her. I don’t think he has a clue about anything and he’s s just sitting back waiting on the court date. And in reality it’s got duck all to do with Michelle so should not be making any comments about it especially on social media.

Sorry for the rant but I get riled up about people like Stacy cos I used to live with someone very much like her and he was evil too
---
See I think she is a bad bastard anaw but I also think there surely must be some real psychological disorder going on there as naebody could keep up an act for that long. I’ve not one bit of sympathy for her right enough it’s the wean I feel sorry for. She should have been locked up in Carstairs long ago , this shite has been going on for years now.
She definitely has some disorder cos people don’t act like the way she does.
---
---

This should have Stacey’s photo attached to it. She’s textbook!
This is exactly who she is. My ex was an abusive narcissistic sociopath and he wasn’t just dangerous with his hands he was dangerous with what he could mentally do to people myself included, I almost put myself in a grave due to what he was doing to me mentally.
I believe stacy to be able to do the same and she should never have that boy in her custody

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
[
See that bloody Michelle 😡 why does she think everything is always so funny when Stacy gets caught out at anything. Always in shellfish comments making stupid comments when the only thing she should be saying is that John is fighting tooth and nail to save that wee boy from her. I don’t think he has a clue about anything and he’s s just sitting back waiting on the court date. And in reality it’s got duck all to do with Michelle so should not be making any comments about it especially on social media.

Sorry for the rant but I get riled up about people like Stacy cos I used to live with someone very much like her and he was evil too
---

She definitely has some disorder cos people don’t like the way she does.
---

This is exactly who she is. My ex was an abusive narcissistic sociopath and he wasn’t just dangerous with his hands he was dangerous with what he could mentally do to people myself included, I almost put myself in a grave due to what he was doing to me mentally.
I believe stacy to be able to do the same and she should never have that boy in her custody
sorry you had to go through that ❤❤
Thats what annoyed me earlier her replies!!
the emotional abuse and neglect on a young autistic boys mind is devastating and add into the mix the isolation he has her and only her shes made sure he has no teachers no school friends no other family im so sad for him and also very afraid for his
Future self

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
[

the emotional abuse and neglect on a young autistic boys mind is devastating and add into the mix the isolation he has her and only her shes made sure he has no teachers no school friends no other family im so sad for him and also very afraid for his
Future self
I’ve says this a hunner times but I feel heart sorry for him 💔
Big jinty should have fought for the youngest too. She’s a crackpot aswell but anywhere is better than with his crank of a maw.

---

She definitely has some disorder cos people don’t act like the way she does.
---

My ex was exactly the same but the social work won't stop my child going because there's a 'safe adult' in the house his girlfriend.

Also that Shann got her kids taken off her pronto is it stricter in England? Because this is a joke that poor wee boy I just want to scoop him up and save him.

• Heart
[

Future self
The only person suffering from domestic abuse is poor Jack. Both parents are more interested in getting one over on each other than that boys welfare & wellbeing. They’re a disgrace & Michelle should keep her nose & mouth out of this. She’s making things worse

• Heart
My ex was exactly the same but the social work won't stop my child going because there's a 'safe adult' in the house his girlfriend.

Also that Shann got her kids taken off her pronto is it stricter in England? Because this is a joke that poor wee boy I just want to scoop him up and save him.
Sorry you had to go through that as well ❤
---
The only person suffering from domestic abuse is poor Jack. Both parents are more interested in getting one over on each other than that boys welfare & wellbeing. They’re a disgrace & Michelle should keep her nose & mouth out of this. She’s making things worse
Aint it the bleeping truth i see not one adult putting jack first point scoring is all they do! The social work letter says john showed them A screenshot one single screenshot?? No videos? There are at least 20 videos on that page that is total proof of her neglect and abuse

• Heart
Reactions: 9
[

Future self
Thank you ❤ we are safe from him now but it was scary times cos I had no idea what was happening to me it took me a long time to see it.

I just hope that John has done the right thing and been on the phone to his solicitor and social services today, it may not help matters right now but it will all be documented for the court

• Heart
Thank you ❤ we are safe from him now but it was scary times cos I had no idea what was happening to me it took me a long time to see it.

I just hope that John has done the right thing and been on the phone to his solicitor and social services today, it may not help matters right now but it will all be documented for the court
Well done on getting away i imagine to this day you suffer from this!❤❤
You will know exactly the sort of damage being done to jack only too well which is very sad

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Because she makes a lot of noise. Whenever an external agency gets involved, she flaps her notebook at them and shouts buzzwords like FOI Request or Domestic Violence. She shoves a camera in their face and turns them into the one under scrutiny. And it works. These people want to be rid of her as fast as possible. They think they don't get paid enough to deal with her.

However, that is exactly what they get paid for. They're failing that boy because they want an easy life.
That is facts beebee , she does this as you have says everywhere she goes & people want rid of her asap.

Poor Jack though
Least the authorities got something right!! I knew she was too quiet! What would make them
Take a passport?
---

Good catch so shes tried to get a flight from manchester then!
Proves her story about being told to flee cause she was at risk of murder was bull
---

She told the court jacks passport was lost and hers was out of date mind when she was told to hand over his passport so shes been planning this all along
She has forgotten she has a Spanish passport & doesn’t need a british one - words from her own mouth last year 🤯

• Heart
That is facts beebee , she does this as you have says everywhere she goes & people want rid of her asap.

Poor Jack though
She has forgotten she has a Spanish passport & doesn’t need a british one - words from her own mouth last year 🤯
I had forgotten about that so she did hers ran out while abroad but it was ok she has a spanish one so she said!! And even her story doesnt make sense so lets say we are all insane and believe her
She is a spanish resident who has an international protection order and the scottish courts have told john and michelle thats that! Why would police remove her and her son off a flight because john has called them and told them shes manic and shes with his enemies jury and wullie? She says he also told them she had no money while flashing euros? So they never sectioned her which means they didnt believe she was manic and they can see she has cash so why remove the passport? Unless its all a bunch of bull and shes been told by courts not to leave the country and to hand over jacks passport and she has been caught going against the court

Shes said that a few times but surely that cannot be true? Especially when a court has told her shes not allowed to take her boy abroad? This happened before im sure she went to manchester to get a flight and said she was refused but that was before her last holiday she did go abroad after that
---

No 100% shes been trying to duck off! Poor wee jack again in the middle of it all one min thinking they live abroad then naw back hame and everytime she makes out like john created holy hell and got her dragged back hame when in fact her 90
Days have ran oot!
---

I was on reading the comments there see that michelle well she can say what she wants or well thats not true as if that means duck all!!
They need to do more ffs
She went to Manchester airport by train last year too & the police ended up involved & her social work paid for her return, she had pending court at that time - but she told them she was just taking Jack to see the planes , not long after that she went away for the 90 days & missed court

• Wow
  • Angry
She went to Manchester airport by train last year too & the police ended up involved & her social work paid for her return, she had pending court at that time - but she told them she was just taking Jack to see the planes , not long after that she went away for the 90 days & missed court
I remember her missing court while abroad told jack he made her miss it because of pokemon go and now shes going to have a warrant out because of him- she was in spain and the court was in Glasgow thats how wicked she is

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve says this a hunner times but I feel heart sorry for him 💔
Big jinty should have fought for the youngest too. She’s a crackpot aswell but anywhere is better than with his crank of a maw.
Big jinty has probably been put through hell with her especially in her younger years and her other son is probably traumatised with seeing her all over TikTok doing what she is to his wee brother
---

It’s so bloody frightening isn’t it, knowing that you are telling everyone what he’s doing but they don’t listen and the thing is, if he was like that with you then 💯 he’s doing it to her so she really isn’t a safe person as he’s controlling her.

I had to stop my ex from seeing the kids due to something that happened and all the way through the court process I was told my DA support workers, other women who’d been through the same and my solicitor that he’d get access back but the test went into court acting like billy big baws thinking he could tell the sheriff he was a great guy and I was nuts and the sheriff ruled in my favour and stopped all contact for him. This is how I see Stacy behaving in court especially as she doesn’t seem to have a solicitor.
---
Well done on getting away i imagine to this day you suffer from this!❤❤
You will know exactly the sort of damage being done to jack only too well which is very sad
I have PTSD through it and I have to watch both my kids not only go through what happened but the abandonment issues they have through it as they think they weren’t good enough for him to get help to stop it but that would never happen anyway and this is exactly what will happen with wee J 💔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Big jinty has probably been put through hell with her especially in her younger years and her other son is probably traumatised with seeing her all over TikTok doing what she is to his wee brother
---

It’s so bloody frightening isn’t it, knowing that you are telling everyone what he’s doing but they don’t listen and the thing is, if he was like that with you then 💯 he’s doing it to her so she really isn’t a safe person as he’s controlling her.

I had to stop my ex from seeing the kids due to something that happened and all the way through the court process I was told my DA support workers, other women who’d been through the same and my solicitor that he’d get access back but the test went into court acting like billy big baws thinking he could tell the sheriff he was a great guy and I was nuts and the sheriff ruled in my favour and stopped all contact for him. This is how I see Stacy behaving in court especially as she doesn’t seem to have a solicitor.
Yet she seems to have professionals believing that she is a victim of DV and that john is harassing her
And all of that! She says every call to police
Or social work is him using them as a way to harass her and some of the calls that brought the police were her doing it herself

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.