Stacey Holmes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her behaviour is erratic as fk in that airport , how the fk are the polis or airport staff not contacting social services

Reactions: 6
She’s saying the police told her jack would be ok with them & she could leave if she wanted. Told her they said she’s not allowed to go back to Glasgow???? Sitting singing “where’s your jury gone”

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There isn’t even a flight to FUE from MAN tonight so she will be sleeping in the airport and expecting him to as well. That’s an absolute sin. Surely there’s someone that can be contacted?

Reactions: 4
Jack sitting like a wee homeless guy , I am thinking shes lying about the passport situation & shes off tomorrow…..

What’s she daeing wanting to prove Wooly is real to the polis. She needs sectioned

Anyone listening to her talking to wully 🙈🙈

She has left Jack alone in the airport while she is outside getting excited on a live , anything could happen to him ffs 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Might be a long shot but would contacting Manchester airport with proof she’s trying to order duff passports for her wean proves she’s bleeping nuts? As if a hospital band would be ok for ID , she’s tapped in the nut.
Maybe they’d get English social work on to her, she’s basically making that wean sleep rough. Might be in an airport but still!

• Angry
Might be a long shot but would contacting Manchester airport with proof she’s trying to order duff passports for her wean proves she’s bleeping nuts? As if a hospital band would be ok for ID , she’s tapped in the nut.
Maybe they’d get English social work on to her, she’s basically making that wean sleep rough. Might be in an airport but still!
Its awful , shes loving the attention, she told wully shes going to a hotel & not allowed back in Scotland

Reactions: 6
I was thinking that too. You need birth certificate at least & someone in a professional capacity to verify their identity. Saying Manchester police aren’t under Scottish of jurisdiction so shouldn’t have taken jack’s passport off her…… ffs it’s under uk still. Peter Tobin was arrested in a London hospital under a warrant from Scottish police!!!! She’s totally lost it

wtf🤦🏻‍♀️is this all happening just now?
I cannot actually believe what we are all witnessing and nobody is helping that child not even his own father. Why is John not on the phone to someone about her
Exactly! I’d be down there demanding something be done for my son’s safety!

she was saying people knew her in the airport that were going to Spain, spying on her & jack & the Moroccans will be waiting on them to sort them out when these people get off the plane 😳😳😳😳

• Haha
Exactly! I’d be down there demanding something be done for my son’s safety!

she was saying people knew her in the airport that were going to Spain, spying on her & jack & the Moroccans will be waiting on them to sort them out when these people get off the plane 😳😳😳😳
Sorry it’s serious but I had to laugh at that bit - shes fried !

Reactions: 3
She’s now claiming that her GDPR has been breached because people know the situation, as if she’s not been sat on live all night telling the full of TikTok. I’m super tempted to call either gmp or the airport. This is too much. She’s spiralling.

Reactions: 8
Wully should be bleeping ashamed of himself for enabling this rocket. Mandy needs to get him telt.

Reactions: 9
She’s now claiming that her GDPR has been breached because people know the situation, as if she’s not been sat on live all night telling the full of TikTok. I’m super tempted to call either gmp or the airport. This is too much. She’s spiralling.
Its soo bad , she is recording people without their knowledge but claiming her data is breached

This is bleeping insanity!!!! Wullie and anyone else who has encouraged her has played a part in this! She cannot fly she has no passport for jack is she maybe waiting on any luggage that was put on the plane? That would have left on the flight would it not? Shes making out like shes been told not to go to scotland for her own protection from john this is all lies but shes going to have to make up some story because for the 100th time shes said shes not going back to her flat

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.