Stacey Dooley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a terrible documentary maker as others have said. It’s all wide eyed naive stuff ‘ooooh isn’t sex trafficking, like, so bad!!’

Bore off. It’s never from a unique or interesting angle. She’s shite. Stands there and nods faux-empathetically. Can’t watch anything with her in.
And the Turkey one was staged!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Not a fan of her at all.

I'm pretty sure Kevin and Karen had already split before Kevin and Stacey got together?
Yeah you are 100% right. Karen had a boyfriend during that series. I'm also fairly sure Karen also cheated on Kevin. Whether they had an open marriage or just both massive cheaters, I'm not sure.

Reactions: 2
I used to like her but I’m not keen these days. She reminds me of the Youtuber DollyBowBow.

also, does anyone else think she looks really different these days? Like she’s had loads of work done.

Reactions: 4
Soooo glad I found this! I can’t stand her!! I find her very disingenuous and very over important. Her documentaries were more about her and what she thinks rather than the plight of others. Her voice grates on me too. She’s from Luton so how has she ended up with a cockney accent?

Reactions: 18
Soooo glad I found this! I can’t stand her!! I find her very disingenuous and very over important. Her documentaries were more about her and what she thinks rather than the plight of others. Her voice grates on me too. She’s from Luton so how has she ended up with a cockney accent?
I feel like her accent has got stronger/more put on over the years! She did used to have an accent but then all of a sudden she started being all “Allo pal ow are ya”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She just looks like an utter scruff in any documentary she does. Constantly has greasy hair and plodding about in a tracksuit on television. I have to change the channel now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I never knew she was in a TV show where a group of Brits travel abroad and work in sweatshops! She looks really young in the episodes too. They're on YouTube if anyone's interested

Reactions: 1
I feel like her accent has got stronger/more put on over the years! She did used to have an accent but then all of a sudden she started being all “Allo pal ow are ya”
She’s just so fake and it drives me mad 😂

I used to quite like her and I will watch her shows but it really put me off her the cheating on her ex

Reactions: 5
100% this. It cringes me. Personally find it unprofessional too when she does the whole ‘allo pal’ stuff.

I mean I’m a bit of a cockney myself but I know how to conduct myself in different situations!

Reactions: 7
She just looks like an utter scruff in any documentary she does. Constantly has greasy hair and plodding about in a tracksuit on television. I have to change the channel now.
Did you watch any of that make-up series she was in? She wore the weirdest outfits ever and looked totally stupid.

100% this. It cringes me. Personally find it unprofessional too when she does the whole ‘allo pal’ stuff.

I mean I’m a bit of a cockney myself but I know how to conduct myself in different situations!
I’m a Londoner myself but like you say, you know how to adjust yourself when needed. I hate it when people affect an accent to project a fake image!

Reactions: 7
She’s awful, so smug, she really thinks she’s the bees knees. Imagine inviting your boyfriend on to watch you in a show and you’re shagging the man you’re dancing with - it just beggars belief, the sheer nastiness of it. Plus that fake accent and she always looks to me like she needs a wash 🤢

Reactions: 16
I used to really like her back in the BBC3 days. She seemed genuine. caring and got quite a lot out of the subjects. These days though she just seems to rip off old Louis Theroux topics that he did much better 10 years earlier.

Reactions: 10
I liked her for years until she did that documentary about maternity wards during Covid for Panorama. I couldn’t believe how tone deaf she was, strolling about the hospital and visiting mothers who had just had their babies while these women’s partners couldn’t even come in for a visit!

Reactions: 8
I hate that bloody hair dye advert she's in!! Why oh why must she be seen gyrating in a leotard, she's not a pro dancer!! & The clips of her "filming" like a cheap channel 5 movie. Really horrific.
Kevin was trying to be famous for years, I think he thought he had hit the jackpot & would be a TV couple.

Reactions: 10