Stacey Dooley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Louise slept with Kevin. I think he wanted to but she wasn't having any of it. Her marriage broke down because Jamie Redknapp is a man-baby who couldn't handle his wife doing something for herself and making friends after she put her career on hold so he could focus on his while their kids had at least one present parent. Maybe I'm wrong though.

I also thought Kevin and Karen were already split up by the time Stacey was on the show. I vividly remember thinking it seemed like Karen HATED kevin the year he was on it with Susan Calman

Reactions: 20
I don't think Louise slept with Kevin. I think he wanted to but she wasn't having any of it. Her marriage broke down because Jamie Redknapp is a man-baby who couldn't handle his wife doing something for herself and making friends after she put her career on hold so he could focus on his while their kids had at least one present parent. Maybe I'm wrong though.

I also thought Kevin and Karen were already split up by the time Stacey was on the show. I vividly remember thinking it seemed like Karen HATED kevin the year he was on it with Susan Calman
Agree with you about Jamie not being able to handle Louise being back in the spotlight and not being her priority once the show was over.

Reactions: 8
Some of the subjects were hard hitting but she(or her production team) seemed to patronise other countries. The recent one about prostitutes in Russia where she went on about the woman earning ‘only’ £11 per client- £11 in Russia goes a lot further than £11 in the UK, making Russia out to be a third world country. Also the Turkey prostitution one where she made out the men to be lecherous and misogynistic- if she’s walking down a red light district style backstreet in Istanbul or going to a conservative village in the East of the country, pointing a camera in their face and provoking them what does she expect?

Reactions: 11
Not a fan of her at all.

I'm pretty sure Kevin and Karen had already split before Kevin and Stacey got together?

Reactions: 5
Used to really like her and was thrilled when her and Kevin got together but now every time I see either of them my eyes roll to the back of my head. I don’t know what changed and when or why they started to annoy me but they just do.

Reactions: 7
When she first came on the scene doing documentaries I remember thinking I found her interesting and edgy and not at all like any other presenters her age. Now... well, like everyone else I just find her irritating. I'm not sure why exactly but think she may have been overexposed and as a consequence got a bit full of herself. Whatever it is, am not a fan.

I didn't have any view on her until she tried to defend the picture of herself holding the confused looking black toddler. Own your mistakes.

Reactions: 13
When she first came on the scene doing documentaries I remember thinking I found her interesting and edgy and not at all like any other presenters her age. Now... well, like everyone else I just find her irritating. I'm not sure why exactly but think she may have been overexposed and as a consequence got a bit full of herself. Whatever it is, am not a fan.
And her horrendous response to David Lammy playing the race card. That was when I just lost all respect for her. Given the subjects of her documentary she should have known better

I couldn't find a single positive thing to say about her tbh. My hubs and I avoid anything she is on like the plague. Some of the dislike maybe due to the fact of over-exposure. Maybe one program would be enough but suddenly she was an expert in everything which, clearly, she isn't. She seems to screech more when she is out of her depth.

Reactions: 11
Hated her on strictly and hate smug Kevin, I voted for joe sugg 🤢 to try and stop her winning. Always found her to have a white saviour complex tbh

Reactions: 9
She keeps on paying photos of her nee house/flat it’s so boring, all white and no personality

Reactions: 4
I don't know anything about her ex boyfriend but it all felt wrong that he was supporting her in the Strictly audience and then breaks up with him while getting together with her dance partner.

I've seen a total of 45 pros in my time watching Strictly and Kevin was far and away my least favourite, made even more infuriating by the fact that he got so many runs to the final and acted hubristic (he and Stacey had probably the worst final of all 17 winning couples and he behaved like a total man child that night). I also thought he came off as if he had the clout to choose his celeb some years. I hope we never see him (or her) again on the show.

Reactions: 12
I don't know anything about her ex boyfriend but it all felt wrong that he was supporting her in the Strictly audience and then breaks up with him while getting together with her dance partner.

I've seen a total of 45 pros in my time watching Strictly and Kevin was far and away my least favourite, made even more infuriating by the fact that he got so many runs to the final and acted hubristic (he and Stacey had probably the worst final of all 17 winning couples and he behaved like a total man child that night). I also thought he came off as if he had the clout to choose his celeb some years. I hope we never see him (or her) again on the show.
Yeah, the seann and Katya incident was obviously not good, but Stacey and Kevin were at it and just didn’t get caught, nobody seemed to care about that 🤷‍♀️ Kevin’s a smug sleazeball glad I don’t have to see him on my screen anymore

She’s a terrible documentary maker as others have said. It’s all wide eyed naive stuff ‘ooooh isn’t sex trafficking, like, so bad!!’

Bore off. It’s never from a unique or interesting angle. She’s shite. Stands there and nods faux-empathetically. Can’t watch anything with her in.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah, the seann and Katya incident was obviously not good, but Stacey and Kevin were at it and just didn’t get caught, nobody seemed to care about that 🤷‍♀️ Kevin’s a smug sleazeball glad I don’t have to see him on my screen anymore
Got no evidence but have the feeling Seann and Katya were chucked to the wolves by the producers to cover for these two.

She’s a terrible documentary maker as others have said. It’s all wide eyed naive stuff ‘ooooh isn’t sex trafficking, like, so bad!!’

Bore off. It’s never from a unique or interesting angle. She’s shite. Stands there and nods faux-empathetically. Can’t watch anything with her in.
Thing is to get in to tv you have to be ruthless, this act she puts on is so obvious it's almost satirical

Got no evidence but have the feeling Seann and Katya were chucked to the wolves by the producers to cover for these two.
Yep, and wasn’t dianne with someone else when she was getting with joe?
People loved to say Seanns gf was cheering him on in the audience so they felt sorry for her but so was staceys boyfriend, nobody gave a tit about him

Reactions: 8
Yep, and wasn’t dianne with someone else when she was getting with joe?
People loved to say Seanns gf was cheering him on in the audience so they felt sorry for her but so was staceys boyfriend, nobody gave a tit about him
Dianne broke up with her boyfriend 2 weeks into the series when she was partnered with Joe however they had broken up previously in the year so they were known to be rocky already. Her ex also said they broke up because of the long distance not because of anything else.

I don't have much feeling towards Stacey it was more Kevin I disliked; the favouristm he received in partners over the years was shocking.

Reactions: 2