SR_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They didn't get Ada anything for her birthday? Really? I see she has said that family did get her gifts but is it not a bit odd that the girl didn't get anything from her own parents??!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
They didn't get Ada anything for her birthday? Really? I see she has said that family did get her gifts but is it not a bit odd that the girl didn't get anything from her own parents??!!
So they only gave her a £4 electronic drawing pad that they got for Ada on holiday but she didn't actually use, so basically got it back out of the cupboard? I do find it odd, I wonder what Raffy gets? I hope she treats them the same.

Yes, children can get so much from relatives and it can be overwhelming. But I'd never leave the responsibility of buying nice gifts to the grandparents, aunts, uncles etc and just not bother myself. If the gifts become overwhelming, the next birthday/christmas we've just said one gift is enough, please don't think you have to buy more and then they usually end up gifting some money too. In our family the great grandparents tend to gift money and my parents buy one gift and give money for savings too.

Reactions: 2
I didn't get my daughter anything because she easily gets overwhelmed and had loads of presents already BUT we used the money for a day out instead and we filled the room with balloons which is all she wanted lol.
Hopefully she's planning on taking her out to make memories instead

Reactions: 3
Imagine opening your lunchbox in front of your friends and seeing a whole carrot, some dried 'cake' and some defrosted peas with your bagel.

Last week she posted that she asked R to not eat the raisins as his snack and to have them with lunch, she is so controlling with food!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Birdseye say not to defrost them and eat without cooking. They are probably covering their backs but I’m sure it was in the news a few years ago where people were getting ill from eating frozen veg that hadn’t been cooked properly.
---
Also of course he doesn’t want the yogurt she sends in his lunchbox, his friends will have colourful tasty frubes which are perfect because you can pop them in frozen and they are nice and cold at lunch and she sends the most plain pots of yogurt. I do understand concerns about sugars etc but she needs to realise that R is getting older and at that age they want to be like their friends. There is a balance to be had.

Reactions: 5
So the allergy expert Charlotte always recommends and has done lots of work with has shared this
Presume she has seen her story from earlier today - wonder if Charlotte herself will clarify
IMG_3349.jpeg

Does anyone on here follow dieticianlottie? If so...thoughts? I'm beginning to think she is determined to have something wrong with her son. She posted his op didn't help his sleep apnoea. Which she said was only mild to begin with.
He doesn't seem like a fussy eater...he eats more amd more varied food than my toddler that's for sure!

Does anyone on here follow dieticianlottie? If so...thoughts? I'm beginning to think she is determined to have something wrong with her son. She posted his op didn't help his sleep apnoea. Which she said was only mild to begin with.
He doesn't seem like a fussy eater...he eats more amd more varied food than my toddler that's for sure!
Omg yes! I think exactly the same. She’s always diagnosing him with something, whether it’s re his eating or when he just has a cold. I feel like she can’t accept the fact that he might just be a fussy eater for no real reason and he might just be on the smaller side. Not all kids are destined to be 6’. Mine isn’t! I also think the op he had was completely unnecessary as has been shown by the fact it doesn’t seem to have ‘fixed’ anything she was hoping it would.

Reactions: 1
I also follow her and have thought her son definitely eats quite a varied amount! My 2.5 year old wouldn't touch a lentil Dahl 😂

I also follow her and have thought her son definitely eats quite a varied amount! My 2.5 year old wouldn't touch a lentil Dahl 😂
You’re not alone! My eldest is 4 in October and won’t even touch a chicken nugget, let alone a vegetable other than tomatoes 😂 (just to add that she is healthy, growing fine, eats tonnes of fruit and she has multivitamins etc)

• Heart
Omg yes! I think exactly the same. She’s always diagnosing him with something, whether it’s re his eating or when he just has a cold. I feel like she can’t accept the fact that he might just be a fussy eater for no real reason and he might just be on the smaller side. Not all kids are destined to be 6’. Mine isn’t! I also think the op he had was completely unnecessary as has been shown by the fact it doesn’t seem to have ‘fixed’ anything she was hoping it would.
She's just done another post about "extreme fussy eating" and lists everything he eats. Says he's still a cautious eater and won't happily try things but isn't that just all toddlers?! 😂
All its showing me is she is an extremely anxious mother or has a bit of munchausens by proxy regarding his "health issues".
Agree, I think he's just a smaller child that eats like most toddlers. Sorry to derail the thread with another person. I'd start a thread for her if I knew how or if anyone else cared!

She's just done another post about "extreme fussy eating" and lists everything he eats. Says he's still a cautious eater and won't happily try things but isn't that just all toddlers?! 😂
All its showing me is she is an extremely anxious mother or has a bit of munchausens by proxy regarding his "health issues".
Agree, I think he's just a smaller child that eats like most toddlers. Sorry to derail the thread with another person. I'd start a thread for her if I knew how or if anyone else cared!
I agree..all the things he ate was pretty impressive! We just went away and there were a number of meals where my toddler literally ate nothing. I think she is v overly anxious about his eating and it sounds like she's constantly monitoring every mouthful.

Is she now covering the kids faces on stories? It seems strange to start doing it on a picture of her daughter that seems really unwise to put on public social media 🙁

Is she now covering the kids faces on stories? It seems strange to start doing it on a picture of her daughter that seems really unwise to put on public social media 🙁
I didn’t think she could get any weirder but there you go ! Half naked picture of her daughter with her eyes 👀 covered up 🤷🏼‍♀️ make it make sense!

Of course she had the best day ever because it was just her and Raffy but when they got home Ada was being a nightmare

• Sad
Reactions: 4
This is not a showstopper! Maybe it tastes good b if it looks horrible. Also why is Raffy eating from a toddler plate? That’s a tiny portion for a child she says eats a lot?

E660965F-9FE0-4E75-860E-42BFFED73F63.jpeg

75DEB9A7-AE64-47FB-94F2-75B0459DB6A6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Did she mention Halloween at all? Wondered if the children were allowed any sweets or treats. Have they had a proper birthday cake yet either?!