SR_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she mention Halloween at all? Wondered if the children were allowed any sweets or treats. Have they had a proper birthday cake yet either?!

They probably had carrot cake oat bars with flaxseeds and chia seeds

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is her soup so thick? It’s actually solid like mash rather than liquid? No wonder Raffy doesn’t like it, Also who adds frozen peas as a topping to soup?

All this wittering one about the food she has been giving Ada as she’s not eating much, it shows how messed up and obsessed she is around food. I hope she’s taken her to the doctors to get checked over as it could be her ears if she is saying her teeth hurt.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Why is her soup so thick? It’s actually solid like mash rather than liquid? No wonder Raffy doesn’t like it, Also who adds frozen peas as a topping to soup?

All this wittering one about the food she has been giving Ada as she’s not eating much, it shows how messed up and obsessed she is around food. I hope she’s taken her to the doctors to get checked over as it could be her ears if she is saying her teeth hurt.
She's trolling us, isn't she. Why does she have this divine talent in producing such off-putting grub.

Ada probably isn't sleeping because she is starving! Give the kid a cheese toastie or something ffs!

Reactions: 5
I see she still doesn’t like Ada! The photo of raffy standing up posing, Ada on the floor, baking with Ada was a disaster as was shopping

Reactions: 2
Are my eyes deceiving me or is she serving them seafood sticks on one of the plates of food? 🤢

• Haha
Did she say to her husband, if Ada is having a tantrum while we are away make sure you get a photo as it’ll be great content for my IG. I can’t understand why else he would have taken that photo of her trying to carry Ada

Reactions: 3
Her talking about the kids eating chips and that she wasn’t bothered when she then goes on to say how she is making sure they are getting lots of nutrients. She would be better saying they ate more junk than I would like when we were away rather than trying to pretend she doesn’t mind when she so clearly hates it.

Reactions: 6
Some nice photos of revolting food.
Why can’t she make a nice simple porridge with bananas and berries or a nice decent pasta.
No wonder Ada is not eating, I am off my Lunch now🤮

Reactions: 4
Todays porridge photo looks grim and what sane healthy person adds milled seeds to rice crispies.

Reactions: 1
The shopping trolley story made me clutch my pearls! Surely that’s an accident waiting to happen if his weight pulling down causes it to tip backwards? Admittedly it is full, but not something I’d be wanting to encourage 😬

Of course golden child Raf was super quick at learning to ride a bike and Ada isn’t so interested. She’s only 3 fgs, it’s quite normal for a kid of that age to not be riding a bike. I don’t think she even realised she compares them like this.
Her latest muffins look crap too, griege, dense and barely any
rise. No idea how this woman got so many followers and a book deal as she presents food terribly even now when she has worked with people to present her food in photo shoots. You’d think she would have learnt a few tips to use on her grid.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
WHY is she sharing that video of her daughter in a swimming costume with her bum in the air?! What the hell is wrong with her

Makes me sad that in her slides of breakfast without eggs her “full English” breakfast is beans on toast with avocado.
I’m not advocating bacon, sausage etc for toddlers but call it what it is and not a full English!