Squirmy & Grubs #6 Hannah’s vain, Shane’s a pain, their biggest fan is Jamaican Rain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@SmallWonder
Did they completely discontinue it? Wow. He must be miserable every second of the day. I'm starting to feel a little sorry for him. I'm a Grinch. I refuse lol

Reactions: 7
@SmallWonder
Did they completely discontinue it? Wow. He must be miserable every second of the day. I'm starting to feel a little sorry for him. I'm a Grinch. I refuse lol
They did, at least from what they said in this video Shane has stopped using his feeding tube - YouTube
In the video, they state that Shane's lowest weight was 46 pounds at 16 years old: his doctor said that he weighed so little that he could die from something as small as a cold. Shane used a feeding tube every night from ages 16-27 and went from 46 to 65 pounds with the addition of the nightly feeding tube. Here's a photo of him at 46 pounds on the left and a photo of him on a May 30, 2021 video at the age of 29: If I had to guess, there's maybe a 5 pound difference between these photos at most. Shane claims to use milkshakes and standard meals to keep his weight up now.
1628116172668.png
1628116206105.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
They did, at least from what they said in this video Shane has stopped using his feeding tube - YouTube
In the video, they state that Shane's lowest weight was 46 pounds at 16 years old: his doctor said that he weighed so little that he could die from something as small as a cold. Shane used a feeding tube every night from ages 16-27 and went from 46 to 65 pounds with the addition of the nightly feeding tube. Here's a photo of him at 46 pounds on the left and a photo of him on a May 30, 2021 video at the age of 29: If I had to guess, there's maybe a 5 pound difference between these photos at most. Shane claims to use milkshakes and standard meals to keep his weight up now.
View attachment 697044View attachment 697045
I know it sounds harash but how can hannah look at that and think sexy he looks like a starving five year old at most seriously social services should get involved if someone contacted social services where they live do you think they would investigate for neglect ?

Reactions: 11
@SmallWonder
Those pics are beyond alarming. Imagine Shane sitting there watching her family order and eat tons and tons and tons of food in front of him.

My rookie work partner feels bad when he gets food from a drive thru and I don't want anything. He's a 24 year old guy. I'm almost twice his age and cannot eat like he does or I'd be 500 lbs. He says 100 times 'I feel so bad eating in front of you.' It SUCKS to not get to eat socially (or otherwise for Shane). I'm always hungry but I don't have that kind of metabolism anymore. Shane doesn't even have that choice though.

I get that this is not new to any of them and they have to live life too, but something about the ordering insane meals as the constant focal point of their outtings and drinks constantly just irks me. It's just bullshit that never ends.
Shane's family not only does that, but the forced fake "Wow, I'm so full. I polished off my Crabs Benedict just now" pics to go along with it🙄 What guy his age orders that anyway? Lol That sounds like something an 80 year old memaw would order. I'm guessing Hannah thought it sounded "fancy" and told Shane that's his favorite meal now.
It's seriously cruel.
Shane e-begs and scams just as hard as Hannah. He deserves to be included in their meals somehow too. Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Looks like they'll be doing a series on improper seatbelt safety and their gluttony for a bit as they go on several road trips. Another video driving/bantering in their vehicle and then surrounded by food. There's Shane in all his big "boy" glory, sitting in the front without any proper restraints or support, and Hannah with her unflattering (on her) matte lipstick, unstyled hair, Walmart sundress, and probably those godawful sandals she wears with absolutely everything. I wouldn't be surprised if she wears them with her next wedding dress. Very cheap, homely, basic b aesthetic. Anyways, they go to a candy store that Hannah witches is too busy to go into, then to a Mexican restaurant to put their big food spread on piggish display again. The end.
Why does Hannah line her lips like she does? She looks ridiculous

• Haha
@SmallWonder
Those pics are beyond alarming. Imagine Shane sitting there watching her family order and eat tons and tons and tons of food in front of him.

My rookie work partner feels bad when he gets food from a drive thru and I don't want anything. He's a 24 year old guy. I'm almost twice his age and cannot eat like he does or I'd be 500 lbs. He says 100 times 'I feel so bad eating in front of you.' It SUCKS to not get to eat socially (or otherwise for Shane). I'm always hungry but I don't have that kind of metabolism anymore. Shane doesn't even have that choice though.

I get that this is not new to any of them and they have to live life too, but something about the ordering insane meals as the constant focal point of their outtings and drinks constantly just irks me. It's just bullshit that never ends.
Shane's family not only does that, but the forced fake "Wow, I'm so full. I polished off my Crabs Benedict just now" pics to go along with it🙄 What guy his age orders that anyway? Lol That sounds like something an 80 year old memaw would order. I'm guessing Hannah thought it sounded "fancy" and told Shane that's his favorite meal now.
It's seriously cruel.
Shane e-begs and scams just as hard as Hannah. He deserves to be included in their meals somehow too. Lol
Oh I miss my metabolism from when I was 24- I ate so much junk food back then without gaining weight. I'm in my 30's now and have to train hard and eat healthier meals to maintain my fitness results. I still cook myself a "cheat meal" or two every week though because I'd lose my mind if I didn't. I think all of Shane and Hannah's restaurant visits are about keeping up appearances- Shane probably has a few bites and shares the left overs. It must be difficult for Shane to not physically be able to bite into a nice T bone steak or some kettle cooked potato chips.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
New here! Had NO idea there was a thread for these two here, I guess there would be since their numbers have shot up ( and I honestly don't know why).

Haven't watched them in over a year, got fed up.
I'll start by saying I always felt like I was an absolute asshole or just a bitter snarker that I had issues with them, especially her constantly trying to reveal body parts and for the thumbnails being so tacky and crass. I kept looking through their comments trying to see if anyone else would criticize it, but it was all for naught. All you see is a few horny people, and then people basically kissing their feet.
Oh, and other women more fascinated with Hannah's body than the men.

It's really a shame that he's got the disability in more than one way, because my problem was I kept making excuses for why I shouldn't think one bad thought about him because of it. But the reality seems to be that he is just NOT kind, very immature and expects everything to be done for him. I'm not fond of Hannah either. The eyes are beyond weird and until I read here I didn't know others thought they were freaking crazy. She knows what she does. She's calculated- maybe even more so than Shane imo. She DEFINITELY knows what she does with her body and the edits of her, and I def don't think it's her being told by Shane much to her dismay, I think she relishes the hell out of the comments about her appearance.

It's been eye opening reading these threads, and the ones on GG as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@Poggypig I agree 100%. It's not like she got to know him as a friend and fell for him over time or they had already been together and an accident happened. She sought him out based on seeing him in a video. 😬There is absolutely no way. She said it was his intelligence and sense of humor that drew her in. C'mon now. Please stop. God can hear you lying. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'll never pass up a chance to tit talk these two scammers but on a more serious note-- Is Shane even ok? Any medical people here? He looks like a concentration camp victim. Is it just the horrible haircut or is he rapidly deteriorating??
Yes, he is rapidly deteriorating. In fact, I don't see how he can hold his head up much longer with that much neck muscle loss.

S&G's constant toxic positivity about everything is truly pathological. That's why I can't/don't watch them anymore and only come here for the updates. Their denial of the obvious to meet their own personal needs is very triggering for me. I think their channel is sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How dare S&G complain about accessibility when they continue to not put captions on their videos for deaf people. They have a $1.8 mil house and can’t be bothered yet will endlessly complain when a small, independent bookstore isn’t completely accessible? They’re absolute phony trash

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
How dare S&G complain about accessibility when they continue to not put captions on their videos for deaf people. They have a $1.8 mil house and can’t be bothered yet will endlessly complain when a small, independent bookstore isn’t completely accessible? They’re absolute phony trash
They are vile regarding small businesses. Hannah got on IG one night going on about an out of the way coffee shop with live music. How about CALL FIRST to see if it's wheel chair accessible in a hundred year old building. I'm sure it's online even.
I swear they look for places to complain about. Neither of those two seem like live music and chill types. Shane would have to get the attention back into himself at some point. Hannah acts like she's a hard hitting investigative journalist. She shows the name of the place with and does her standard gross "now don't attack anybody. That's not what we want" 🙄 The look on her face right before she starts frantically filming is gold.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Honestly I can't understand half the tit Shane says in the new video but Hannah constantly repeating him makes it clear that she's know his speech is getting worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They are vile regarding small businesses. Hannah got on IG one night going on about an out of the way coffee shop with live music. How about CALL FIRST to see if it's wheel chair accessible in a hundred year old building. I'm sure it's online even.
I swear they look for places to complain about. Neither of those two seem like live music and chill types. Shane would have to get the attention back into himself at some point. Hannah acts like she's a hard hitting investigative journalist. She shows the name of the place with and does her standard gross "now don't attack anybody. That's not what we want" 🙄 The look on her face right before she starts frantically filming is gold.
Hannah definitely gets off on complaining about inaccessibility. I noticed in the recent video that they make sure to slowly pan over the names of each store or restaurant before complaining or praising them for accessibility- I bet their fans probably trash talk these small businesses on Yelp for being inaccessible to Shane. The historic passing of the 1968 Architectural Barriers Act in the USA required buildings that were designed, altered, or leased to be accessible to disabled people, but I don't think that it could have possibly accounted for the upsizing and bulkiness of most of today's modern electronic wheelchairs. Accessibility is important, but some small towns or small businesses may lack the funding to completely retrofit all of their buildings.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In the new video, apparently some loud, weird girl approached them, and amongst several nutty things she said, she told Hannah to kiss Shane. As Hannah recounted what happened, the way she repeated "no, thank you" as her response, and raising her hand to Shane in a "stop/no" gesture just screamed "friendzone". A real couple wouldn't be expected to kiss in public under those circumstances but the way she noped it was like someone asking her to kiss someone she wouldn't want to kiss if she didn't have to.

Another pointless video with a majority of hotel and food footage. Yeah, soooo full, Shane....full of tit.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Can anyone else fill me in on how/ why they bought this grandiose house? Since I haven't followed ( and don't want to watch really) I can't believe they have another one so soon, especially such an expensive one.

Reactions: 1
Have they said how Shane got the cut on his face, visible in their last several videos?

Can anyone else fill me in on how/ why they bought this grandiose house? Since I haven't followed ( and don't want to watch really) I can't believe they have another one so soon, especially such an expensive one.
Hard to keep track honestly, what I remember is it’s their “dream house” and I think is more accessible, but still not entirely? Oh and the size allows for Hannah’s parents to live with them, what they always wanted I guess?

Reactions: 1
In the new video, apparently some loud, weird girl approached them, and amongst several nutty things she said, she told Hannah to kiss Shane. As Hannah recounted what happened, the way she repeated "no, thank you" as her response, and raising her hand to Shane in a "stop/no" gesture just screamed "friendzone". A real couple wouldn't be expected to kiss in public under those circumstances but the way she noped it was like someone asking her to kiss someone she wouldn't want to kiss if she didn't have to.

Another pointless video with a majority of hotel and food footage. Yeah, soooo full, Shane....full of tit.
I just watched the video. I can’t even believe they shared that story. Regardless whether or not it really happened, Hannah’s own description of the incident really goes against everything that they preach. They’re disability advocates, right? So why did they not line her out and educate her? Why did they tell her “you, too” when she told them to have a nice day? Is Hannah only tough and confrontational when she has the protection of her camera lens and Instagram account? Such spineless phonies.

Reactions: 5
Go back to the first page (3rd comment) of the previous thread and just start reading! Other than "Jamaican Rain," that was the main topic of discussion in that whole thread, at least for the first 41 pages! There may have been a lull in the discussion, but there's some interesting info on page 41 of that thread.

No one seems to know how or why, but Hannah's parents went in on it with them. Her parents sold their house on April 30th, and S&G put their house on the market maybe a month later (it sold quickly, too). We assumed when the McMansion sold on April 30th (for $1.87 million USD) that S&G's names would be on the deed, but it's owned by an LLC called "Purple Flamingo" for which the owners/officers are not listed in LLC records for Minnesota or anywhere else in the U.S.

Last edited: