Squirmy & Grubs #5 Squirmy & Grubs & What the ….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for making the new thread! Also, isn’t it a bit weird how they’re always begging for money for Shane’s stuff but they just bought a house 🤔 and nobody seems to notice. And if they do, they’re called Paula 🤣

Their fans’ only “arguments”:
“You’re just jealous.”
“You’re ableist for thinking she can’t love him!!”
“You must be Paula.”
“You’re stupid!”

Real intelligent comebacks huh? Example:

They bought a new mini-mansion.
Some of them are speculating that the new house is because they might be having kids and need a bigger house...🙄🙄 I’m terrified. I know they probably want their kids to have SMA because that would probably mean they’d be getting more attention and money. They better not have kids...then again how would they? Shane can’t do anything despite his claims.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
The kitchen is huge. They joked that they got the house for hello fresh videos. Yep! Not a joke. Hello fresh must pay good.
Why do they need a refrigerator that big? Look at her, LOOK AT HIM! How much food do they eat?
This woman is so creepy it's almost fascinating.
Screenshot_20210507-181917~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Their new house is funded by fans who have zero critical thinking skills, Hello Fresh Ads, and stealing LAMN donations. Some kid is waiting on a wheelchair in Minnesota and these talentless, greedy skanks probably upgraded their new kitchen with those donations. Hannah never seems settled; there is a restless energy to her that needs new cars, new pets, houses, vacation time shares etc- its almost as if she's trying to escape herself and her own thoughts by spreading herself thin into new projects and fixations. There is a hollowness and an abrupt on/off to her expressions that don't seem to showcase the happiness or excitement she is pretending to convey. I think she's playing the long con on this one; upgrade the house with her exacting standards, have kids to secure child support and then wait for death or divorce. I feel like a witch saying that, but that's how I feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They swear he is "mostly independent" and his level of special needs and care is low.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The kitchen is huge. They joked that they got the house for hello fresh videos. Yep! Not a joke. Hello fresh must pay good.
Why do they need a refrigerator that big? Look at her, LOOK AT HIM! How much food do they eat?
View attachment 564411
Watch her weight gain now... that’s the only baby she gonna have with Shane... a baby flubber

They bought a new mini-mansion.
Their sheep are cray cray if they think they deserve it and earned it honestly

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Weren't they complaining in the last video about how they have to fight insurance to get his new wheelchair and all the parts he needs? They make it seem like the wheelchair isn't something they can afford to pay for without insurance, but yet they can afford to buy a brand new, HUGE house that probably is well over $500K. Actually, based on the kitchen I'd say even $600-$800K. That youtube money sure is paying them huh... I can't believe there is that many people donating to them for their crappy, boring vlogs, which are 1/4 ads. They barely even do anything at this point to advocate for disability. All they do is promote products, show off where there are or what they have (or Hannah), and complain about everything. It's so hard to take all their bitching seriously when they can get a house like this and pre-COVID were going on vacations all the time....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 564411
She really is creepy...yikes.
Edit: also, I wasn’t referring to Nadad41t’s post when I put the whole example thingy, I was referring to the screenshot. Just wanted to clarify just in case!

Their new house is funded by fans who have zero critical thinking skills, Hello Fresh Ads, and stealing LAMN donations. Some kid is waiting on a wheelchair in Minnesota and these talentless, greedy skanks probably upgraded their new kitchen with those donations. Hannah never seems settled; there is a restless energy to her that needs new cars, new pets, houses, vacation time shares etc- its almost as if she's trying to escape herself and her own thoughts by spreading herself thin into new projects and fixations. There is a hollowness and an abrupt on/off to her expressions that don't seem to showcase the happiness or excitement she is pretending to convey. I think she's playing the long con on this one; upgrade the house with her exacting standards, have kids to secure child support and then wait for death or divorce. I feel like a witch saying that, but that's how I feel.
You’re probably absolutely correct. I think at this point it’s clear that their “relationship” is motivated at least partly by money. Of course, I think she has a fetish and there are other things going on but I think we can all agree that money is a factor. She’s never going to be satisfied. Maybe she has self image issues (which Shane isn’t helping by being a condescending jerk all the time) and is trying to use material things in the hopes of satisfying that somehow? I don’t know. She DOES act extremely entitled though, so I’m not exactly surprised.

They swear he is "mostly independent" and his level of special needs and care is low.
Who do they think they’re fooling? Well, their fans maybe- their fans don’t seem to have much intelligence in general- but really? Who would believe this crap?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Now that they’re living in a big nice house how are they gonna play the “we’re broke and barely get by” card with their fans? Oh wait I forgot, they have the most deluded, brainwashed and naive fanbase out there. They could blatantly admit to scamming and their fans would make an excuse for it somehow

I could never stand e-beggars but at least some of them are straight up about doing it rather than pretending it’s all for some noble cause when in reality it’s all for vacations, houses and take-out meals that Shane pretends he can eat.

Ugh these two make me irrationally angry haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Watch her weight gain now... that’s the only baby she gonna have with Shane... a baby flubber

Their sheep are cray cray if they think they deserve it and earned it honestly
Go look at the comments. 99.99999% are “congratulations” and “ooh you must be pregnant!” 🙄 it’s insane. I sure as hell hope she isn’t pregnant.

Weren't they complaining in the last video about how they have to fight insurance to get his new wheelchair and all the parts he needs? They make it seem like the wheelchair isn't something they can afford to pay for without insurance, but yet they can afford to buy a brand new, HUGE house that probably is well over $500K. Actually, based on the kitchen I'd say even $600-$800K. That youtube money sure is paying them huh... I can't believe there is that many people donating to them for their crappy, boring vlogs, which are 1/4 ads. They barely even do anything at this point to advocate for disability. All they do is promote products, show off where there are or what they have (or Hannah), and complain about everything. It's so hard to take all their bitching seriously when they can get a house like this and pre-COVID were going on vacations all the time....
Exactly! This is exactly what I was trying to say earlier, but you put it much better than I did. Not sure why they’re constantly making begging videos but somehow afforded an expensive house?

Now that they’re living in a big nice house how are they gonna play the “we’re broke and barely get by” card with their fans? Oh wait I forgot, they have the most deluded, brainwashed and naive fanbase out there. They could blatantly admit to scamming and their fans would make an excuse for it somehow

I could never stand e-beggars but at least some of them are straight up about doing it rather than pretending it’s all for some noble cause when in reality it’s all for vacations, houses and take-out meals that Shane pretends he can eat.

Their fan base is almost cult-like. They attack everyone who disagrees or even asks simple questions. They go along with what they say without questioning anything. If you really look, all the comments from their fans are more or less the same. S&G make me really angry too!

I forget how exactly I discovered them, but I believe it was probably a year or two ago. I was so dumb that I semi-believed it, though I did think they were exaggerating a lot of things and straight up lying at points. Then my doubts got stronger and stronger until I was pretty much convinced it was all BS. I looked online to see if there was anyone else who thought the way I did and was pleased to find this forum! I joined because of this thread, actually. Plus I started to pick up on things some people were saying and speculate more. It’s funny because their brainwashed fans will often say “well why do you care? It’s none of your business!” And to that I say, if they weren’t flat out scamming people and e-begging then I’d probably just laugh, shrug and move on. But I’m not exactly a fan of scammers. They ARE hurting people by taking their well-earned money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They make it seem like the wheelchair isn't something they can afford to pay for without insurance, but yet they can afford to buy a brand new, HUGE house that probably is well over $500K. Actually, based on the kitchen I'd say even $600-$800K.
Try nearly $1.9 million. Just a little bit more than a wheelchair.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
With all that room they surely at least got a house that he can access all the rooms this time right? Never understood why they bought the last house and kept talking about how big renovations were going to be.
I just doesn't make since they way they claim to not be "well-off" but always traveling, always ordering door-dash, brand new accessible car twice in a couple years, new house twice in a couple years..... wonder if they are part of the youtubers that took PPP loans

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Go look at the comments. 99.99999% are “congratulations” and “ooh you must be pregnant!” 🙄 it’s insane. I sure as hell hope she isn’t pregnant.

Exactly! This is exactly what I was trying to say earlier, but you put it much better than I did. Not sure why they’re constantly making begging videos but somehow afforded an expensive house?

Their fan base is almost cult-like. They attack everyone who disagrees or even asks simple questions. They go along with what they say without questioning anything. If you really look, all the comments from their fans are more or less the same. S&G make me really angry too!

I forget how exactly I discovered them, but I believe it was probably a year or two ago. I was so dumb that I semi-believed it, though I did think they were exaggerating a lot of things and straight up lying at points. Then my doubts got stronger and stronger until I was pretty much convinced it was all BS. I looked online to see if there was anyone else who thought the way I did and was pleased to find this forum! I joined because of this thread, actually. Plus I started to pick up on things some people were saying and speculate more. It’s funny because their brainwashed fans will often say “well why do you care? It’s none of your business!” And to that I say, if they weren’t flat out scamming people and e-begging then I’d probably just laugh, shrug and move on. But I’m not exactly a fan of scammers. They ARE hurting people by taking their well-earned money.
To initially believe them doesn’t make you dumb. You want to believe the good in people and give them the benefit of the doubt and obviously there are real relationships out there between able-bodied and disabled people. Fans blindly believing everything when there is continual evidence and not even being open to the possibility they are fake or at least there is something off is different.

I truly hope they are discovered soon.

• Heart
Thanks to DoubleOld for the great thread title 🙂
Oh, thank you, but it really belongs to you and your great user name! And we all appreciate you putting the time and effort into getting a new thread started!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Agree that they ARE hurting people, in multiple ways and especially the disabled community. Not just financially. This is one of the points that ChronicMomVoice used to make. She was one of the first to point out that by presenting Shane's level of care as "no big deal" he was either not getting the care he needed which was dangerous or they were lying. When I first saw their channel I thought, "Yikes, Hannah has some kind of fetish but live and let live." I no longer think they are harmless innocents but it took me awhile. They are both highly manipulative people and both know exactly what they are doing.

Anyone think that Liz has her own set of rooms in their new house and will actually live there? Maybe with visits to George, which will be filmed to create the illusion she still lives with her husband.

• Heart
Ill give whoever it was that thought up this sham credit, its been damn successful and a helluva lot of money has been made for all involved. I doubt we know them. Same people who were behind the marketing of shanes previous 2 women. Maybe they contacted Hannah since she was in college literally getting a major revolving around this crap and because shes pretty. I highly doubt shane and hannah wouldve had this much success if they did this entirely on their own. They were getting 1000s of views right out of the gate and the video quality was professional since video #1...not a chance in hell they couldve done that by themselves without help.
Im curious how much longer Hannah will be willing to do this. How much money does she need before she walks away. If she doesnt actually live with shane id understand how shes lasted this long. Basically just a part time job that pays as good as it gets. I doubt shes actually with shane 24/7...for how many years now? Seems more realisitc that she has good chunks of time for herself. Their awkwardness and lack of chemistry makes me think this as well.
Its frustrating because they could be exposed so easily just by snapping a pic of his real caregiver coming and going or hannah being gone most the time.

Just watched some of the new house video and Hannah says there are some big "life changes" happening in their new home but that info will be revealed later. They are strongly hinting that it's a baby obviously and I assume it will be because they have nowhere else to go with this storyline...they've exhausted every angle and need some clicks cause no one wants to watch unemployed grifters talk about Hellofresh meals and what they're watching on Netflix forever. Kind of sad, when I first saw their videos didn't she used to talk about wanting to be a lawyer? But why have ambitions when you can profit off of disability right?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.