Squirmy & Grubs #6 Hannah’s vain, Shane’s a pain, their biggest fan is Jamaican Rain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! That explains the broken English and weird, overly formal phrasing on some of the comments I've seen on S and G in the past- I've always wondered why some of the commenters had American sounding profile names, but odd word choices that didn't reflect that. I wouldn't be surprised if S and G bought bot subscribers- they're the same couple that lied and pretended to have a wedding in order to secure sponsorships, donations etc (Cole and Charisma did the same thing with their fake wedding and even then some as I stated in detail many threads ago.)
I don't want to derail the thread, but can you direct me to where you mentioned C&C?

Reactions: 2
I don't want to derail the thread, but can you direct me to where you mentioned C&C?
No problem! Here's what I wrote/posted about C and C on the S and G thread from a while back:

WAGS of SCI: The Podcast - Ep. 30 - Charisma Jamison on Loving Cole, Equality, Self Care + Living Life On Your Own Terms - WAGS of SCI
Here's the research about C and C's fake wedding- you can go to the 32 minute mark on this podcast that was recorded about a week before C and C's "wedding" to listen to this segment. Charisma states that "We have chosen not to get legally married because of you know the situation um" The podcaster interjects in shock and says, "Hold on, you guys aren't getting legally married?!" And Charisma says "No, we are not." The podcaster says that that is huge because so many people in interabled couples don't get married because they would lose their MEDICAID benefits and Charisma says, "I know, and you know its not something that Cole and I have publicly talked about yet. But we are going to (laughing in mic). But our goal actually was, because it will throw people off was to have us getting married and to have a video about us getting married and then to shortly after talk about us not being legally married." I transcribed as best as I could.

Charisma then says that after their house is done being repaired that they want to do fundraising through donations and talk to a local congressman to reverse Virginia law about interabled marriage and losing MEDICAID benefits and announce the process through Youtube videos.

Here are my thoughts after hearing the above Podcast that was found by the posters on the C and C thread,
-C and C are potentially committing major insurance fraud by collecting MEDICAID which is for low income disabled people while not disclosing their lucrative Youtube income that Chole in part earns- they possibly have their Youtube account in Charisma's name and resulting income attached to her to beat the system.
-They knew that they were not legally married before, during and after the commitment ceremony, yet billed it as a wedding. C and C garnered writeups in The Knot, local Virginia magazines and the New York Times about their "wedding" knowing that they were not legally married. C and C also accepted sponsors, vendors, generous cash donations all for their "wedding day" knowing it was not a legally binding ceremony.
-C and C had an incredibly expensive wedding registry open to the public/Youtube fans and accepted probably thousands in expensive gifts purchased from their registry.
-They did a 50 thousand go fund me for their house renovations, possibly to not have their own money trail recorded which would lose MEDICAID and out of greed to take money from fans instead of using their own Youtube income to pay for their house.
-I am not a frequent viewer of theirs, but from what I have read on forums, they haven't announced that their wedding isn't legally binding on their Youtube channel and they haven't done any Youtube or social media posts as promised to the podcaster about interabled marriage/MEDICAID law reversal efforts with congressman.

This couple is just as if not more untrustworthy to me as Squirmy and Grubs.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
No problem! Here's what I wrote/posted about C and C on the S and G thread from a while back:

WAGS of SCI: The Podcast - Ep. 30 - Charisma Jamison on Loving Cole, Equality, Self Care + Living Life On Your Own Terms - WAGS of SCI
Here's the research about C and C's fake wedding- you can go to the 32 minute mark on this podcast that was recorded about a week before C and C's "wedding" to listen to this segment. Charisma states that "We have chosen not to get legally married because of you know the situation um" The podcaster interjects in shock and says, "Hold on, you guys aren't getting legally married?!" And Charisma says "No, we are not." The podcaster says that that is huge because so many people in interabled couples don't get married because they would lose their MEDICAID benefits and Charisma says, "I know, and you know its not something that Cole and I have publicly talked about yet. But we are going to (laughing in mic). But our goal actually was, because it will throw people off was to have us getting married and to have a video about us getting married and then to shortly after talk about us not being legally married." I transcribed as best as I could.

Charisma then says that after their house is done being repaired that they want to do fundraising through donations and talk to a local congressman to reverse Virginia law about interabled marriage and losing MEDICAID benefits and announce the process through Youtube videos.

Here are my thoughts after hearing the above Podcast that was found by the posters on the C and C thread,
-C and C are potentially committing major insurance fraud by collecting MEDICAID which is for low income disabled people while not disclosing their lucrative Youtube income that Chole in part earns- they possibly have their Youtube account in Charisma's name and resulting income attached to her to beat the system.
-They knew that they were not legally married before, during and after the commitment ceremony, yet billed it as a wedding. C and C garnered writeups in The Knot, local Virginia magazines and the New York Times about their "wedding" knowing that they were not legally married. C and C also accepted sponsors, vendors, generous cash donations all for their "wedding day" knowing it was not a legally binding ceremony.
-C and C had an incredibly expensive wedding registry open to the public/Youtube fans and accepted probably thousands in expensive gifts purchased from their registry.
-They did a 50 thousand go fund me for their house renovations, possibly to not have their own money trail recorded which would lose MEDICAID and out of greed to take money from fans instead of using their own Youtube income to pay for their house.
-I am not a frequent viewer of theirs, but from what I have read on forums, they haven't announced that their wedding isn't legally binding on their Youtube channel and they haven't done any Youtube or social media posts as promised to the podcaster about interabled marriage/MEDICAID law reversal efforts with congressman.

W o w. Thank you for a summary, they're so sneaky.
Now I generally don't blame people who find ways to go around the system, where I live the medical support for chronically ill / disabled people is basically non-existent so any additional cash is essential especially since many basic! medications or care are not funded by the state - which should be absolutely obliged to do that in my opinion when they take like 30% of your pay. But! C&C, as well as S&S are rich - let's be honest. They get more money than middle class families here who would have to spend 100% of their monthly remuneration to pay for at least some of the stuff for the disabled member of the family. If they were actually in need they wouldn't organise a fancy "wedding" ceremony - especially when it wasn't an actual wedding but more like something meaningful only for themselves. They're just lying and it was extremely stupid of Charisma to actually admit it in an interview and to organise a fake wedding in the first place. When you do stuff like that trying to be so smart at least don't duck it up publicly admitting to a fraud...

• Heart

My eyes... have been opened. I'm appalled.

I thought of them as more sincere and better in a lot of ways, but these facts never occurred to me, mostly because I didn't know the wedding/ marriage wasn't legal.

Y'know, now I'm more pissed honestly. Because I have chronic illnesses and have been trying to get some to qualify as a disability. As it stands, I haven't had insurance in 4 years and can't get any that will cover me enough to get help. Like, unable to do anything past a consult with a doctor, anything else is completely out of the realm of possibility. SO: seeing people that are purposely cheating the system to get what they want/ need, ESPECIALLY when they have so much more money than others ( their parents are fairly comfortable it seems, Youtube, donations, all that you mentioned) and they are still careful so as not to lose it..

It baffles me that people can get away with things like that. Especially when you're not under the radar any more and your sub count is on up there.

I guess this all just reaffirms why influencers are so bad in general. I have always been irked by standalone influencers peddling their s*** and making loads for it, but the couples thing that's been on the rise makes me livid. Marketing a relationship is just... I can't find the words. But there's nothing more insincere IMO.

Thank you for sharing and putting that all together for me. I appreciate it!!

Real quick edit to add: do you at least believe their relationship is more authentic than S&G or do you think it was one out of settling and convenience?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My eyes... have been opened. I'm appalled.

I thought of them as more sincere and better in a lot of ways, but these facts never occurred to me, mostly because I didn't know the wedding/ marriage wasn't legal.

Y'know, now I'm more pissed honestly. Because I have chronic illnesses and have been trying to get some to qualify as a disability. As it stands, I haven't had insurance in 4 years and can't get any that will cover me enough to get help. Like, unable to do anything past a consult with a doctor, anything else is completely out of the realm of possibility. SO: seeing people that are purposely cheating the system to get what they want/ need, ESPECIALLY when they have so much more money than others ( their parents are fairly comfortable it seems, Youtube, donations, all that you mentioned) and they are still careful so as not to lose it..

It baffles me that people can get away with things like that. Especially when you're not under the radar any more and your sub count is on up there.

I guess this all just reaffirms why influencers are so bad in general. I have always been irked by standalone influencers peddling their s*** and making loads for it, but the couples thing that's been on the rise makes me livid. Marketing a relationship is just... I can't find the words. But there's nothing more insincere IMO.

Thank you for sharing and putting that all together for me. I appreciate it!!

Real quick edit to add: do you at least believe their relationship is more authentic than S&G or do you think it was one out of settling and convenience?
I'm glad that I can open people's eyes to C and C's lying- I never trusted them and was always put off by Charisma's "stay positive" mantra with her excessive fake smiling accompanied by her sad, dead eyes. In answer to your question about them, I think they're together out of convenience and obligation/greed to promote their brand- any chemistry and comradery that they felt initially has been replace by an insatiable thirst for money and validation. I completely agree with your statements about them and how it is disgusting for them to cheat the system that so many chronically ill and disabled people of lower income status fight to have access to. Marketing a relationship is so insincere, self absorbed and short sighted as these branded/monetized couples are not immune to breakups and divorce. And I also agree with MissMina too- Charisma was incredibly stupid to be recorded lying on the podcast, but lies ALWAYS catch up with liars and I hope that they're exposed on a larger scale.

I'm so very sorry about the difficult time that you are having in trying to secure disability and proper health insurance/advocacy for your health, leigh213. I did some research today and found this website: Home - Patient Advocate Foundation I'm not sure where you are from, but it is a national non profit organization that is based in the USA that provides direct services to patients with chronic illnesses to help access care and treatments recommended by their doctor. They have videos on Youtube under the name "Patient Advocate Foundation" What Patient Advocate Foundation Does - YouTube. They have co-pay relief programs, financial aids funds and access to people and services who can advocate and work through the healthcare system with the patients to secure proper care. They have a hotline Monday-Friday 8:30am to 5pm Eastern Standard time to call them or an email address to contact them (those numbers and addresses are available if you click the first blue link in this post and go to the Contact on the far righthand corner of the site.) I hope that this is a good resource for you and I hope that it can help you navigate the healthcare system with caring people on your side.

• Heart
  • Sad
I'm glad that I can open people's eyes to C and C's lying- I never trusted them and was always put off by Charisma's "stay positive" mantra with her excessive fake smiling accompanied by her sad, dead eyes. In answer to your question about them, I think they're together out of convenience and obligation/greed to promote their brand- any chemistry and comradery that they felt initially has been replace by an insatiable thirst for money and validation. I completely agree with your statements about them and how it is disgusting for them to cheat the system that so many chronically ill and disabled people of lower income status fight to have access to. Marketing a relationship is so insincere, self absorbed and short sighted as these branded/monetized couples are not immune to breakups and divorce. And I also agree with MissMina too- Charisma was incredibly stupid to be recorded lying on the podcast, but lies ALWAYS catch up with liars and I hope that they're exposed on a larger scale.

I'm so very sorry about the difficult time that you are having in trying to secure disability and proper health insurance/advocacy for your health, leigh213. I did some research today and found this website: Home - Patient Advocate Foundation I'm not sure where you are from, but it is a national non profit organization that is based in the USA that provides direct services to patients with chronic illnesses to help access care and treatments recommended by their doctor. They have videos on Youtube under the name "Patient Advocate Foundation" What Patient Advocate Foundation Does - YouTube. They have co-pay relief programs, financial aids funds and access to people and services who can advocate and work through the healthcare system with the patients to secure proper care. They have a hotline Monday-Friday 8:30am to 5pm Eastern Standard time to call them or an email address to contact them (those numbers and addresses are available if you click the first blue link in this post and go to the Contact on the far righthand corner of the site.) I hope that this is a good resource for you and I hope that it can help you navigate the healthcare system with caring people on your side.
Wow, thank you so so much for finding that, I’m going to look into it and see how far I can get.
Really appreciate this ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow, thank you so so much for finding that, I’m going to look into it and see how far I can get.
Really appreciate this ❤❤
You're very welcome. leigh213- I hope that you find it useful and I think that they could really help you out in securing healthcare. They seem to be very well versed in healthcare advocacy and very compassionate towards the people they help.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I find Shane to be a lot more honest on Twitter about his limitations with eating

Reactions: 4
Seems "cute" until you start to take note of how often she sticks her hand out reflexively to have his regurgitated, saliva-filled food plop out onto her hand. She did it in the cake tasting video. And in his book he talks about vomiting into Hannah's hand because he couldn't swallow the food in his mouth while they were at a restaurant. And in an early video he talks about it happening again at another restaurant. Hannah, of course, is laughing like a maniac while he is telling the story. These are just a few examples; there are plenty more...

She knows he cannot eat solid food. She knows he can't eat a slice of apple, no matter how thinly sliced. She knows that the only form he can eat an apple in is applesauce - and the finely strained version.

So she sets him up by giving him food that she knows he can't eat, then plays the comforter when it doesn't work. Does she enjoy watching the struggle of him trying to eat solid food and then failing at it? There is something very 'icky' about this dynamic. Almost sadistic.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Seems "cute" until you start to take note of how often she sticks her hand out reflexively to have his regurgitated, saliva-filled food plop out onto her hand. She did it in the cake tasting video. And in his book he talks about vomiting into Hannah's hand because he couldn't swallow the food in his mouth while they were at a restaurant. And in an early video he talks about it happening again at another restaurant. Hannah, of course, is laughing like a maniac while he is telling the story. These are just a few examples; there are plenty more...

She knows he cannot eat solid food. She knows he can't eat a slice of apple, no matter how thinly sliced. She knows that the only form he can eat an apple in is applesauce - and the finely strained version.

So she sets him up by giving him food that she knows he can't eat, then plays the comforter when it doesn't work. Does she enjoy watching the struggle of him trying to eat solid food and then failing at it? There is something very 'icky' about this dynamic. Almost sadistic.
Excellent points, Double Old! Hannah really lacks compassion and seriousness when the situation calls for it and her constant laughing is really annoying and unnerving to watch. They're doing viewers a disservice by falsely portraying his disability in efforts to keep up appearances and not showing the reality of what he can and can't eat. On a side note, I'm sure Shane's "warmies" that he begged the Lean Cuisine corporation for have been delivered and I'm surprised they haven't made a video about it.

Reactions: 8
The Jaco saga -
"we have been meaning to put it back on but we have another flight coming up that it'll need need to come off for. Taking it off and putting it back on are complicated processes, so we've just been waiting."

I get the strong feeling the "we" is like one of those group projects where it is "we" but one group member just listened and was physically present for the project but they have to be included in the project participants.

Reactions: 11
What is that psychological technique called where you offer a tidbit of truth to deflect the facts of the bigger picture? I can’t think of it but that’s what it seems like Shane’s IG post about coleslaw was. THE DUDE CAN’T EAT!! He’s not eating pulled pork sandwiches. For duck’s sake! We watched him struggle with a dime size morsel of frosting. Who does he think he’s fooling and why is it so damn important to him?

On another note- do we have a title for a new thread?

• Haha
Oh, yes, they have been trying to promote Shane for a very, very long time. In fact, his father published a book called "The Side Car King" about Shane years and years ago. By the time Shannon came around, there was already a built in camera crew, sound man and video editor for their "cooking comedy" videos. Perhaps the same people involved with the documentary made about him but don't quote me on that.

And thank you, Justme13, for taking all the pictures and posting them!
You are very welcome and thank you for the additional info.

Reactions: 5
Jamaican Pain is so great! Thank you for discovering and taking screenshots of that, such a much needed laugh today! I hope the the two Jamaican's have a S and G no holds barred comments section face off 🤣

• Haha
Had a good laugh, s&g rekt. Let's hope that he/she makes a jamaicanpain1, 2, .., n when he/she gets banned lol.
How does Shane struggle to eat (pureed) coleslaw but is able to down a pulled pork sandwich? Is this like a 50/50 flex?
They haven't uploaded in a while. Long vacation, new "projects" or is Shane sick. Who knows..

Reactions: 8