Squirmy & Grubs #6 Hannah’s vain, Shane’s a pain, their biggest fan is Jamaican Rain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, yes, they have been trying to promote Shane for a very, very long time. In fact, his father published a book called "The Side Car King" about Shane years and years ago. By the time Shannon came around, there was already a built in camera crew, sound man and video editor for their "cooking comedy" videos. Perhaps the same people involved with the documentary made about him but don't quote me on that.

And thank you, Justme13, for taking all the pictures and posting them!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That video hit the nail on the head with what so many people are thinking. It doesn't add up but I get why they do it for entertainment purposes of making some serious $$$$. Pretty sure they are getting fast tracked for their own show regardless of the NDAs.

Reactions: 5
Thank you Justme13 for posting those photos! As much as I dislike S and G, I do think that his children's book is approachable, nicely photographed and informative for a kid audience based on the photos- he should have stuck with the kids books rather than doing that horribly long winded "Stranger Assume My Girlfriend Is My Nurse" book. I wonder if they'll ever finish writing that book about interabled couples- they're probably ambivalent about it because it takes the spotlight away from them and it proves that interabled relationships aren't that uncommon.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This couple popped up in my yt suggestions yesterday, and I find they have a way more authentic, friendly, and endearing vibe than S&G. The guy doesn't have legs but I bet Shane would still be insufferably jealous of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But where do they say their money is coming from??
I think Shane passive aggressively responded to one of many people who were wondering the same thing. He rattled on about working constantly on vlogging, editing, paid speaking engagements, being a "successful" author (he's never been remotely close to being on a best sellers list, but ok), blah blah blah. No mention of Hannah's parents contributing to the lion's share of the mortgage. And a lot of us suspect he skims his "non profit".

"Strangers Think My Girlfriend Is My Nurse" is on a book outlet site here in Canada for just under $5 CAD (approx $3.85 USD / £2.79 ) with all applicable discounts. They carry excess inventory and store returns from publishers. I couldn't bring myself to buy it even at that price! There's over 100 copies available, which isn't completely uncommon, but sounds like a big dump.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The longer this goes on, the more I believe that this is a bigger and more elaborate business than how it appears at first glance. I agree that there are likely production people. I think they may not have the incredible following that they appear to have. The evidence is in the comments. I think that at least 60-70% are contrived because they all fall under the exact same categories

How funny they are. How the commenter either dies, cackles, fell off their chair, literally lol’d and woke up their boyfriend, etc. All of the hysteria in response to very specific lines that the commenter unkindly repeats verbatim. It’s a definite pattern.

How incredibly attractive they are. Shane gets just as much flattery as Hannah. Some women even lament over how much they’d love to marry Shane. No tit. They really say that and the commenter usually sounds serious.

How inspirational they are. How true their love is. How Hannah looks at Shane (although they’ve backed off of this one recently).

I could continue the list but you all have seen the patterns and know what I mean. I’m also wondering how many of those nearly 900k subs are bought and paid for. If you wanted to boost your business and understand the value of investing in it, then it would make sense to buy a few hundred thousand subs, which would pay off in the long run.

I don’t know if this makes sense or not. It’s just my late night rambling. I really don’t think they are half as popular as their comments would lead one to believe. This hypothesis is based purely on how unbelievably annoying and unlikable these fuckers are.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This couple popped up in my yt suggestions yesterday, and I find they have a way more authentic, friendly, and endearing vibe than S&G. The guy doesn't have legs but I bet Shane would still be insufferably jealous of him.

Yess!!!

And this reminds me of another guy I just love, his name is Rowdy Burton and I found him through SBSK, and he was born without legs but lives to the actual fullest all the time, and seems like the most humble guy. He was in a long term relationship that I think might have ended, but you can tell that worked because his mindset was great and he's a kind person as well. He always pulls his weight and truly helps with things, if not MORE than he should be doing, because he just doesn't let things slow him down.

That's the kind of people I want to see, not these two deceitful people.

• Heart
Hannah has stated that he doesn't use it very often because she either forgets to plug it in (assuming it has a separate battery) or simply forgets to get it out and connect it the next morning.

This response from Hannah is exactly why she’s so unlikable. After all of the hoopla about getting the Jaco arm, why on earth did they not do a video describing the challenges that it presents? That could be really useful information for another disabled person. One reason they chose not to do that is that it’s not true and Shane is just too lazy to use it. Or maybe it is true that he can’t use it properly and they feel like admitting it would be shameful in some way. They could have answered any one of the hundreds if genuine inquiries with an honest answer, but she instead chooses one that is accusatory so that she can unload the “truth” and come out feeling victorious and her victim feeling stupid. It’s very passive aggressive. She has a lot of anger simmering inside of her. Joyous, cheerful people who love their life don’t behave like she does.
I don't remember seeing him struggling with using his joystick while playing with the Jaco arm for the first time. He was handling it quite well for just having used one for the first time. I understand that he's incapable of retrieving it himself and hooking it up, but he's got 3 adults in the household, any one of whom would likely be happy to attach it to his wheelchair.

Last edited:
1629194247981.png

I found this comment on another interabled couple's video that was in a Good Morning America news video and I completely agree with it. A lot of people in this generation want a label for everything, validation and attention- moments must be captured, monetized and distributed rather than individually lived and remembered. I think "couples vlogs" are the worst thing to ever be created, able bodied or not- it's incredibly self absorbed to create a channel and market a relationship. I used to shoot targets with my friends guns for sport at a range years ago- I saw tons of military veterans with varying levels of limb amputation in and out of wheelchairs and prosthetics having a lot of fun on the range with their families, girlfriends, husbands, wives etc and they weren't vloggers, they just enjoyed their lives and lived in the moment. Cameras were invented to look outwards and observe the world around us and now more than ever they're almost exclusively turned inward as a narcissistic mirror image in the form of selfies and vlogs. I just can't get on board with any of this "more followers" "like and subscribe" "buy our merchandise" stuff that these couples tit out.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am sure even her has never dated someone like Shane
Hell, no 😂 But I have seen cringey, questionable comments Shane has made about her, though. One was joking about how she was a successful clone of Hannah, and another about marrying her if she weren't his cousin 🤮. I can't find the second one anymore (probably deleted) but it was memorable because I remember being so grossed out reading it. She's definitely the original prototype for his fantasy girl...ugh...

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Hell, no 😂 But I have seen cringey, questionable comments Shane has made about her, though. One was joking about how she was a successful clone of Hannah, and another about marrying her if she weren't his cousin 🤮. I can't find the second one anymore (probably deleted) but it was memorable because I remember being so grossed out reading it. She's definitely the original prototype for his fantasy girl...ugh...
Yess I remember some stuff going on with his cousin too. Some people had a theory she was supposed to play his fake gf but everyone found out it was his family super soon and they've changed the scenario. They're super creepy.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I saw a video the other day I wish I saved, it was basically a classroom with around 15 people each with about ten tablets in front of them. It looked like it was in India or something and it was what they call a bot farm where they hire these people and they log into social media from the tablets and give the customer followers/comments. Each tablet had a different profile. Im willing to bet these people account for at least 50% of squirmy and grubs outreach. And that was just classroom now imagine multiplying that by 100

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I saw a video the other day I wish I saved, it was basically a classroom with around 15 people each with about ten tablets in front of them. It looked like it was in India or something and it was what they call a bot farm where they hire these people and they log into social media from the tablets and give the customer followers/comments. Each tablet had a different profile. Im willing to bet these people account for at least 50% of squirmy and grubs outreach. And that was just classroom now imagine multiplying that by 100
Wow! That explains the broken English and weird, overly formal phrasing on some of the comments I've seen on S and G in the past- I've always wondered why some of the commenters had American sounding profile names, but odd word choices that didn't reflect that. I wouldn't be surprised if S and G bought bot subscribers- they're the same couple that lied and pretended to have a wedding in order to secure sponsorships, donations etc (Cole and Charisma did the same thing with their fake wedding and even then some as I stated in detail many threads ago.)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They haven't made a video in a week. They must not have any content or something has happened.

Reactions: 6
They haven't made a video in a week. They must not have any content or something has happened.
Maybe their TLC show got the green light? J/k but ya never know. If they get a TV show they aren't going to be doing much on YouTube anymore

Reactions: 4