Squirmy & Grubs #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, this is a weird slip up on her part. If you're dating someone, they're going to see you naked at some point- so why would she say it was "bad" if the shower bench was low and he'd get an eye level view of her vag? Most ladies in a shower would be fine being seen naked by their partner. Did anyone notice his holding a smile awkwardly for 33 seconds straight from 10:44-11:17 while Hannah annoyingly baby talked to and pet their dog? It seemed forced.
It looks really awkward. I think that’s the case because 1) he’s not the one getting the attention and 2) he knows he can’t even turn his head to see what’s going on. So, he just makes a weird face into the camera because he’s uncomfortable and knows he looks more helpless than the strong stud they try to sell to everyone. That’s the face he’d be making all day long if she were to have a baby. Dude can’t even turn his own damn head but expects us to believe that he turns her on😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey, I'm new here. I've been a fan of theirs for some time and even believed that their relationship was real. However, their videos lately have left a bad and questionable taste in my mouth. I've noticed two patterns with them; either Shane parades Hannah around like a show-dog or they hard-core have to defend their relationship at every turn. If they were really secure with themselves and their love why would they have to create so many videos proving themselves? I understand once, but they make so many videos on it and they even interviewed Hannah's mom just to prove to us their relationship is real. Maybe it's just me, but if they were really secure and comfortable in their relationship, then who cares? And I say this because when I was younger and was in a toxic relationship, I spent so much energy trying to prove that it was healthy and normal. Now that I am older and have maintained healthy, stable relationships, the last thing on my mind is proving a point to people. I guess it's different since they are on the internet but I have watched other interabled, interaccial, etc. couples who never do this. It's odd...

Also, going back to parading Hannah's body. I've noticed they do this so frequently lately. And this is not me body-shaming Hannah whatsoever as I myself like to show off my body from time to time as I also have confidence. But I know what to expect when I do so. I too am curvacious and have what is considered a nice body and I am extremely aware of the attention I will get if I decide to go out dressed provocatively. I find it interesting that Hannah has to make all these disclaimers and get out of sorts when people comment on her body. I don't know what she expects? It's like she wants to show off her body for the views but gets mad when she gets attention. That's like me getting dressed and glammed up for a night out and getting mad when guys hit on me. Like what is going on here? lol
Hello new people.
Yeah the dozens of videos they have made in reponse to what people have said about them / trying to prove theyre real ect is one of the most obvious giveaways that theyre not legit. Its like the "cuddling" video, its just childish. People who are in love do not give a rats ass what other people think or say and they dont bend over backwards trying to prove themselves. I feel like all that crap is all shanes idea because his primary concern (even in his books) is always his image, appearing normal, and what other people think. Hannah just plays along like a good caregiver should 🤣.
I dont think they are intimate either imo. That make out vid they did a while back looked so cringey and forced, and shane was blushing like a little kid, and ironically that scene was cut off right in the middle of her kissing him...Im betting she gagged or jerked away and they had to edit it out. Its all pretty damn intriguing and bizarre, like a car wreck you want to pull over and watch.
Btw, has anyone considered the possibility that hannah lives next door with her mom and just plays a role while someone else actually takes care of his needs? I see this as highly possible because theres not a chance Hannah is actually doing EVERYTHING. She just doesnt seem like the type to bust her ass like that judging from her character in all the videos. At the very least they have a lot more help with everything than they reveal. Theres no way she does everything all day long yet cant even motivate herself to shower.

Reactions: 9
How can anyone look at Hannah and think she's hot when we know she hates cleaning herself? How bad must she smell that her family, and even gross little Shane have to talk her into washing her ass and even do it on video for the world to know she's a filthy slob.
Shane telling her to shower and then talking about stinking the place up with fish wasn't lost on me.
Not sexy 🤮
Did he seriously make a fish joke about her smell? What video? I swear the more I hear their back and forth banter, the more I am convinced these two really don’t like each other.

Reactions: 7
In the "My Wife Helps Me Shower" video, she claimed she usually bathes him while she's naked because water allegedly gets everywhere (right...from a controlled hand held shower head, bathing someone completely immobile). Now she thinks it'd be bad if she weren't wearing a bathing suit during his last shower? They can't even keep up with their dumb fibs.

Mentioned Only Fans again, too. It's becoming a regular occurence for Shane to joke about Hannah having an OF.

Did he seriously make a fish joke about her smell? What video? I swear the more I hear their back and forth banter, the more I am convinced these two really don’t like each other.
Shanes a fine one to talk because I doubt he smells of roses

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shanes a fine one to talk because I doubt he smells of roses
Absolutely! That and the fact that he wouldn’t know what a fishy vagina smells like in his wildest dreams much less a fresh one. 😂

• Haha
Yeah that ending was awkward AF. Feel bad because dude has a fused neck and she's just ignoring him so he can't even see wtf is going on. She's clearly bored and going through the motions. I have a feeling we are weeks away from a vague "how we are intimate " or "snaking my average size penis" video since so many people are doubting it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah that ending was awkward AF. Feel bad because dude has a fused neck and she's just ignoring him so he can't even see wtf is going on. She's clearly bored and going through the motions. I have a feeling we are weeks away from a vague "how we are intimate " or "snaking my average size penis" video since so many people are doubting it.
I think if they could do some type of montage of their pretending to be intimate (with clothes on) while playing the 80's classic Genesis "Invisible Touch" that would be perfect :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It went something like this:
Shane says, "Hannah is going to shower today"
A few moment later...
Shane says, "You can't start your day day until your house smells like fish".
Hannah did the scripted "okay" that she always does to pretend she is annoyed and Shane did his scripted creepy grin.
Then they pretended Shane ate solid food.

• Wow
The shower thing makes no sense to me. It would be bad if he saw her naked, but she wears a swimsuit instead of regular clothes to bathe him? These clowns lie so much they are probably confusing themselves.

I guess going forward every video will be of Hannah in a bathing suit. It's low hanging fruit for them in terms of Hannah's love of demeaning people.

Hannah wears a bikini, people compliment her for looking toned and healthy, Hannah goes psycho because no one tells her that her immobile crumpled up husband looks healthy, rinse and repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just a side note for those of you who don’t know (I didn’t until a few days ago). Clicking “skip” on YouTube videos = no pay for the creator. Some ads are mandatory but the skippable ones should be skipped!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just a side note for those of you who don’t know (I didn’t until a few days ago). Clicking “skip” on YouTube videos = no pay for the creator. Some ads are mandatory but the skippable ones should be skipped!
we should all skip their ads if we can let's not make them
Any richer you know what scummy and grabs are like anything for the money and clout

• Heart
I'm just watching the new video. If I has Hannah, I would be leaving him in that lift to get peace from his crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m still stuck on Hannah’s responses to comments about her body. She reminds me of a college roommate I had years ago.
My roommate was also a swimmer and a bigger girl. She wasn’t super hot compared to the woman around us but was a totally fine normal woman.Through LOTS of exercise and dieting she got very thin. THEN newly thin roommate simultaneously wanted to show herself off, shame anyone larger (less fit) than her, and pretend she had done nothing to get that small. To her, it was as if working out/eating well = admitting to being a fat chick. And, to her, being a fat chick was lower than low. So if one had to work even a little to maintain their body, they were still a fatttie even if they appeared quite fit. She’d say things like, “I eat and eat but can’t gain weight!” She equated superiority with thinness and good genetics. So she didn’t want anyone to know she wasn’t that. That is, came from a family of larger people.
Yes, my roommate was exhausting and terrible. But it was also sad and this (obsession) was consuming for her. Any and all comments about bodies, whether directed at her or not became about her and how they were insulting to her.

Reactions: 6
How can anyone look at Hannah and think she's hot when we know she hates cleaning herself? How bad must she smell that her family, and even gross little Shane have to talk her into washing her ass and even do it on video for the world to know she's a filthy slob.
Shane telling her to shower and then talking about stinking the place up with fish wasn't lost on me.
Not sexy 🤮
I can't go a day without a shower unless I'm out camping in a tent. I just hate the way I feel and how my hair gets smelly.

Reactions: 5
Shane’s humor really irritates me. Not only is he not funny, but it’s just so tiresome. Lots of people use humor as a defense and coping mechanism. It’s a way to put up a wall so people are never let in to the authentic self. The fact that his brand of humor involves taking jabs at Hannah is really passive aggressive and if I were her I’d stop laughing. I’m sure she laughed at first to be polite and maybe it just became reactionary but seriously... just stop already.

That’s my stab at junior psychology. I’d love for a real one to come on here and rip them apart.

• Haha
It's so odd but not surprising that they never show Shane eating. They also have never talked about his daily level of physical pain or suctioning his phlegm out. They have no interest in talking about the actual reality of their daily lives.

A blog post Shane wrote 5 years ago about basically drowning in his phlegm and his girlfriend (at the time) Anna, helping him with the pain:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Shane's writing about Anna and Hannah tends to be overly romanticized bordering on idolization. These girls are nice and it is admirable that they selflessly provided care to him, but does anyone really deserve such flowery praise? Especially early on? Maybe I'm just jaded or single, but the average guy doesn't say/write tit like that ever. It seems like he jumps in too deep with each girl and then it blows up in his face once they realize that his extensive caretaking needs don't align with their autonomy.

Wow I wish he was still this open about the struggles of disability now. Now it's like.. what? disability? Sorry don't know her. I use this chair for fun? ^_^

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.